• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Naw there’s a crap ton of beautiful artwork in Super Hero then there is Broly
Yeah such as?
images

FJSR528WYAMiOgF.jpg:large

Super Hero gets minus points for taking far longer than Broly but having not nearly as good animation. I get they were trying to experiment, but still, making an entire movie with CGI is a questionable choice. Not that it doesn't look good, in fact it looks better than the vast majority of Dragon Ball Super, but in comparison to Broly, it's kinda mid.

If they were gonna do a whole CGI film to see how it would do, it should've been some side thing like an OVA or a bonus episode. Christ, imagine Super Hero with the Shintani style artwork.

Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero, Age 783
Android 18 - ~36; Roughly 19 years as an android
Bulma - 50
Gohan - 26 (physically 27)
Goku - 46 (physically 42)
Goten - 15/16
Krillin - 47
Pan - 3
Piccolo - 30 (physically 31)
Trunks - 16/17
Vegeta - 51 (physically 56)

Still going to jail

question mechi and the other demon gods must not have non-existent physiology since they were erased from the time scrolls they contain their information High Godly concept

Freeza can't win the fight? But he one tapped both of them!

I legit don't get this take, I've seen it from other people, too. Like. What?

Obviously Freeza can win the fight, but like... he chose to let them live. Why? Confidence, he enjoys that they make him push himself to become stronger, he might need them in the future, who knows. But if he really wanted to, he could've just death beamed them through their hearts, one tapped Granolah, and that would be that.

Whis was coming to take them, so whis would've stopped the fight because Beerus says so lol, if Frieza refused he will die

Whis wouldn't have necessarily gotten there in time, in all fairness. Also it's not like Whis can kill Freeza, else he'd die himself. Realistically it wouldn't have done much since it's not like Goku and Vegeta couldn't come back due to like... at least two sets of dragon balls at the time?

Beerus'd probably be mad and that'd be an issue, but we know nothing of how that matchup would go. Literally, we do not know. We can have a pretty good guess on that front in that Beerus would win because he keeps getting dragged upwards, but that's not a 100% guarantee.

Whis wouldn't have necessarily gotten there in time, in all fairness. Also it's not like Whis can kill Freeza, else he'd die himself. Realistically it wouldn't have done much since it's not like Goku and Vegeta couldn't come back due to like... at least two sets of dragon balls at the time?

Beerus'd probably be mad and that'd be an issue, but we know nothing of how that matchup would go. Literally, we do not know. We can have a pretty good guess on that front in that Beerus would win because he keeps getting dragged upwards, but that's not a 100% guarantee.
1) Beerus would win.
2) Whis can revive them.
3) Frieza has something else on his mind.

That's what I think...

1) We don't know that. It's 99% likely, yes, and that's about how I feel on the matter, but we don't know that.
2) He has to at least pretend to be neutral and there's a set of dragon balls right there, but yeah he could also do so himself. Point is, them dying wouldn't change much.
3) Probably true.

1) We don't know that. It's 99% likely, yes, and that's about how I feel on the matter, but we don't know that.
2) He has to at least pretend to be neutral and there's a set of dragon balls right there, but yeah he could also do so himself. Point is, them dying wouldn't change much.
3) Probably true.
2) Beerus could easily ask him to do it. But yeah doesn't change much on how they will be revived.

Personally I wonder what Villain/story we will get in the next arc. I saw somewhere that the manga will return in December?

Last edited:
Well, the manga will probably return by December. Next arc, from what I remember, starts in 2022, but it's not a 1 month long hiatus like what some people thought.

It could start in November, but honestly December would be the latest it would come out in, yeah.

A part of me wonders what the extra time is for, but hopefully it's worth it enough.

Whis can stop the fight, doesn't mean he will go to kill Frieza lol

Whis wouldn't have necessarily gotten there in time, in all fairness. If Freeza had changed his tactic from punching to death beams, he would have just killed them with the same amount of time that he used to knock them on their asses. That would realistically be what I would expect if he wanted to kill them.

Idk why people are acting like this is any different than when Perfect Cell let the others go free and train, it's all the same thing. Clearly Frieza could have killed them if he wanted to.

Back