• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I feel like I should reread the dbz manga, I miss those days when I was around 9 years old and coming from school running cuz I was excited to watch Goku's entrance vs Nappa and Vegeta in the saiyan arc.

Back then when there wasn't an Internet in my country, and that TV channel only aired Saiyan saga and Namek saga😔

What are you people smoking?

Is there a disconnection between you people and the way this wiki scales the characters?

Also, don’t mix manga and anime canons. While events play out relatively on par, the scaling differs on both mediums.
I mean, it's not necessary to smoke to reason that after Goku defeated a mortal who surpassed the power of GoD (even if it was only the GoD of his universes, they should be at least somewhat comparable to the others GoD, not many times weaker), then grow stronger, fights against Broly who's toughter than such enemy, then fights against Moro who defeated SSGSSE Vegeta who is stronger than Broly (don't know the scan but that's how wiki treated it the last time I watched his profile) and defeat such Moro with the power of an Angel. Then grows even stronger and fights Granolah until eventually matches someone stronger than him with Vegeta, someone with the power of GoD

And finally Frieza stomps both Goku with a power GoD can't achieve easily and Vegeta with the power of GoD

If you think we are smoking because it is inconsistent for Beerus to be stronger than all mortals, then I guess you should re-check the manga lol

why was Goku so pressed over vegeta meditating in the super hero movie?
Foolish writers. Goku himself was doing it in Z.
images

From DBS Hype's Instagram Story:

"I like instagram so I'll tell you guys something.
A dragon ball super web anime will release next year, weekly episodes.
Web anime means it won't air on TV in Japan, and will be directly released on streaming sites like Crunchroll.

DBS TV anime, the main anime will come later, not in 2023.

Production plans may change and TV anime release may vary but 2 anime projects are 100% confirmed."

Reactions: Rez
It's when Beerus says he's gonna go exercise and that he wouldn't teach Vegeta, but wouldn't mind if Vegeta were to watch and if he managed to pick anything up, then that's just how things go.

Grade 3 Trunks is far slower, but much stronger, than this suppressed Cell. >978.945045777 Tenatons.

Half of FSS Goku's power terrified Trunks and Vegeta. >1957.89009155 Tenatons.
Wouldn't Goku scale to 3915.78018 tenatons of TNT, then, considering he later powers up to 100%... which is twice as great as 50%?
On that note, his base form would be Small Star level+.

Wouldn't Goku scale to 3915.78018 tenatons of TNT, then, considering he later powers up to 100%... which is twice as great as 50%?
On that note, his base form would be Small Star level+.
The wording of the second sentence is trash but it's supposed to say that half of Goku > 978 tons so 100% Goku is 1957 tons.

The Gammas will be 3-A, right??

Both are able to fight toe to toe against Ultimate Gohan who is comparable to pre TOP SSB Goku without Kaioken.

According to Piccolo, Gamma 2 was on the same level as Goku and Vegeta, which is grounds for Low 2-C.

I see.

Altho here is a problem. Toriyama stated that Orange Piccolo was as strong as Goku.

Yet, Piccolo trashed Gamma 2 like no problem, which means he is above Goku.

But, Toriyama's statement was also kinda vague becouse we don't know which form of Goku he was refering about...

It could be either SSB or MUI

I see.

Altho here is a problem. Toriyama stated that Orange Piccolo was as strong as Goku.

Yet, Piccolo trashed Gamma 2 like no problem, which means he is above Goku.

But, Toriyama's statement was also kinda vague becouse we don't know which form of Goku he was refering about...

It could be either SSB or MUI
The scaling being discussed in the DBS SH thread differentiates between Broly Movie SSB and Super Hero SSB, with the Gammas scaling to the former

Back