• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Toei is not sure if they can recover the footage that was stolen and deleted from their database. Parts of the movie will need to be recreated, or the movie will be rehashed, or worst post-pone to 2023.

"Cope, seethe, and mald." -Zamasu (2022)

Also, I made a Goku tier list.

Last edited:
Are you finally going for 3-A Ribrianne?

Cause honestly I'm all for it, she seems relevant enough throughout the tournament for it.

Just decided to download the episodes straight off of Crunchyroll and cut them up appropriately in Premiere Pro.
Has been going smoothly so far.

1Zth8B0.png

So, I heard that for speed, accepted multipliers are fine until you reach an absurd level with no feats backing it up.

Doesn't 45 Septillion c MUI Goku seem sus then? Considering Infinite Speed shenanigans is rejected, wouldn't the fastest feat be Whis's 498 Quadrillions c feat from the Arale episode? (I'm aware the fastest he ever went =/= the fastest he can go, but bare with me)

This would make MUI Goku 90 million times faster than Whis in that instance, and in turn 90 million times faster than the greatest speed feat in Super, performed by a character magnitudes above him.

Just thinking out loud

So, I heard that for speed, accepted multipliers are fine until you reach an absurd level with no feats backing it up.

Doesn't 45 Septillion c MUI Goku seem sus then? Considering Infinite Speed shenanigans is rejected, wouldn't the fastest feat be Whis's 498 Quadrillions c feat from the Arale episode? (I'm aware the fastest he ever went =/= the fastest he can go, but bare with me)

This would make MUI Goku 90 million times faster than Whis in that instance, and in turn 90 million times faster than the greatest speed feat in Super, performed by a character magnitudes above him.

Just thinking out loud
whis' staff travels that fast, whis can go faster

W̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶u̶l̶

Yeah they're inconsistent compared to the SSJ 50x boost

Just thinking out loud
I've just been alerted that it's "at least 245 SEPTILLION c" for MUI Goku.... Almost 500 million times faster than Whis feat lool

Where is the downgrade thread, you's (you know who you are) should be feasting

I've just been alerted that it's "at least 245 SEPTILLION c" for MUI Goku.... Almost 500 million times faster than Whis feat lool

Where is the downgrade thread, you's (you know who you are) should be feasting
It's supported by AP feats too. Like they got a whole infinite amp twice so it's supported.
What is the maximum tier Android 18 could reach in the Tournament, excluding 3-A?
Like, is there any possibility of 4-B?
No 4-B. They scale to 900 tentons which is like close to baseline large star level.

What? We don’t use AP ratings to support speed ratings, there’s no correlation.
That's one of the ways DB multipliers are supported and accepted on this site. And it makes sense, a large increase in power also means a large increase in speed in DB. So if we have many multipliers but no feats, we can support the multiplier growth in speed by the increase in AP.

That's one of the ways DB multipliers are supported and accepted on this site. And it makes sense, a large increase in power also means a large increase in speed in DB. So if we have many multipliers but no feats, we can support the multiplier growth in speed by the increase in AP.
By as you said the increase in AP is infinite, so unless we’re going for Infinite speed DB there’s no correlation between Low 2-C AP and Septillions c speed.

By as you said the increase in AP is infinite, so unless we’re going for Infinite speed DB there’s no correlation between Low 2-C AP and Septillions c speed.
I only said that an increase in AP means an increase in speed. I didn't say they go up infinitely in speed too. They should have infinite speed anyway.

That isn't the point. The point is that the increase in AP through feats supports an increase in speed through multipliers. The actual amps value don't matter.
The values do matter if there’s a literal infinite difference between them. The AP and speed increase disproportionately, ergo the AP doesn’t support the speed.
You agree with infinite speed?
No, never, that was sarcasm

The values do matter if there’s a literal infinite difference between them. The AP and speed increase disproportionately, ergo the AP doesn’t support the speed.

No, never, that was sarcasm
I don't know you should tell that to the mods. If you make a thread, it will probably be downgraded, knowing how this site funtions when it comes to multipliers. I give up on multipliers so I won't argue in it.
Okay.

Huh????. Where did you get this idea???
Fu has abilities/justifications like these on his profile:
Longevity (Has Demon & Saiyan cells), Analytical Prediction & Information Analysis (Having cells & data from multiple strong & skilled fighters like Goku, Vegeta, etc...allows him to possess great skills at analyzing & predicting his opponents)
Possibly Immortality (Type 2 & 3; Has cells from Frieza & Cell, thus should possess the same immortality as them), Accelerated Development (Training; Physical Statistics, Abilities) & Reactive Power Level (Has his mother's and father's cells which includes Saiyan cells)

Meanwhile, A21 has also Cell, Freezer, Majin Buu & Z warriors cell but has none of their abilities

Edit:She has some (like Reactive power level), but lacks most of them like, for example: immortality type 2 scaling to Freezer/Cell, Accelerated Development, Anamytical Prediction (Maybe? Fu also has other justification for such ability, so idk), Size Manipulation, Body Control, Duplication (scaling to Buu)

Last edited:
Back