• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Nah. The fact that dark king fu needed to absorb dogi dogi to surpass the time patrollers and their CC counter parts shows that dogi dogi is at least comparable to dark king Fu, who is at least 2-B, after the revisions are done. Look at the scaling chain i wrote above. And time labrinth is just time stop. In dragon ball, time stop is usually overcome through raw power. So dogi dogi is 2-B.
Wrong, Time labyrinth is a sealing technique that at the same time it is also have timestop property, and Dark King Fu is stronger than Demigra who use the technique but he failed to escape the sealing itself. Dark King Mechikabura is weaker than Dark King but he get out of technique so your logic about raw power is failed hard here

That would be immeasurable speed. But it technically doesn’t scale to anyone.
latest

I-If I scaled universe 7 to low 2-C/2-C, as in all the realms in it exist in different space times (afterlife, supreme kai realm and ROSAT etc), wouldn't that make Goku and beerus' expanding light ki attack an immeasurable speed feat?

So, some cutscenes for Xenoverse 2’s DLC was leaked and here are the events that happen in the Broly arc
Fu seas off Gogeta’s power, knocking him down to base. Fu then gets Kale and Caulifla to help Gogeta. They fuse into Kefla due to being overwhelmed by Broly. Gogeta then defuses and Broly proceeds to one shot Goku, Vegeta and Kefla. Fu then tries to get close to Broly, but Broly starts whooping his ass. Fu then summons Jiren for help. Jiren is in his base and Broly completely ignores Jiren. Wondering why Broly won’t fight him, Jiren goes full power, then Broly acknowledges him. They fight equally then Fu leaves.

Honestly, when it comes to the anime scaling, the game developers had the same mentality that I had. Idk, but I always felt like Jiren at his best and Broly should be around each other’s powers.

not that this works any longer in the manga since apparently beerus beats even current UI Goku.

On a side note, the interview that mentions Broly and Beerus being one of the people above Goku probably spoiled future events. I think the editor knows of future events about to transpire, that with the fact that Broly makes an appearance in the new movie, makes me believe Broly will be introduced insanely more powerful than he was in the broly movie. That or the manga doesn’t give a **** about Brolys existence when it comes to power scaling, and he will always scale to beerus cause **** it, why not. Tho the former explanation is what I’m betting at.

Honestly, when it comes to the anime scaling, the game developers had the same mentality that I had. Idk, but I always felt like Jiren at his best and Broly should be around each other’s powers.
It was also a post ToP Jiren, who's likely much stronger than before, making it a lot more hype too. I just love the fact that there’s technically no conclusion to that timeline, with Broly and Jiren fighting until the end of time. It reminded me of Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro.
not that this works any longer in the manga since apparently beerus beats even current UI Goku.
Well tbf, I think it's pretty blatant that Beerus has gotten way stronger after the tournament and after Broly.

I didn't know getting stronger by sleeping is a thing in DB. I thought people can only get stronger via training.

It was also a post ToP Jiren, who's likely much stronger than before, making it a lot more hype too. I just love the fact that there’s technically no conclusion to that timeline, with Broly and Jiren fighting until the end of time. It reminded me of Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro.

Well tbf, I think it's pretty blatant that Beerus has gotten way stronger after the tournament and after Broly.
Ok but why is beerus stronger

Ok but why is beerus stronger
Idk why he got stronger but he definitely is. In Chapter 29 all the Gods were very capable of harming each other. This includes Belmod, was able to harm Beerus. Jiren is stated to be stronger than Belmod. MUI Goku stomps Jiren. Then an even stronger MUI is fighting on par with MUI Moro, and Beerus was confident enough to fight Planet Moro. Now you have the newest arc where Beerus literally trained Vegeta to surpass MUI Goku.

With that scaling chain, there's no way Beerus is the same strength as he was before. He is a literal moving goalpost.

Idk why he got stronger but he definitely is. In Chapter 29 all the Gods were very capable of harming each other. This includes Belmod, was able to harm Beerus. Jiren is stated to be stronger than Belmod. MUI Goku stomps Jiren. Then an even stronger MUI is fighting on par with MUI Moro, and Beerus was confident enough to fight Planet Moro. Now you have the newest arc where Beerus literally trained Vegeta to surpass MUI Goku.

With that scaling chain, there's no way Beerus is the same strength as he was before. He is a literal moving goalpost.
That’s pretty bullshit

Back