• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

MUI Goku said to Beerus "do you even lift bro?" and then after that Beerus snapped.

He started hitting the gym.
You jest but that would make things so simple. If there was just a quick scene to at least somewhat imply that Beerus trains in secret because of Goku nipping at his heels in power.

This is a very small thing, but since Goku was canonically born in Age 734, his age in the pages (excluding Toei/GT/Xeno) should reflect that. Like DB Goku would be 14 or 15 at the beginning and 21 or 22 by the end of Dragon Ball. I still hate the idea that Goku by the 22nd Budokai is 19.

This is a very small thing, but since Goku was canonically born in Age 734, his age in the pages (excluding Toei/GT/Xeno) should reflect that. Like DB Goku would be 14 or 15 at the beginning and 21 or 22 by the end of Dragon Ball. I still hate the idea that Goku by the 22nd Budokai is 19.
Goku is 11 in chapter 1 and 12 in the 21st tournament, he should be 15 by the 22nd tournament since one is held every 3 years post the 21st tournament. So he'd be 18 by the 23rd tournament.

What do you guys think about Gaz? Why does Elec think that he can beat Granolah even when Granolah wished to be the strongest? I know dragon ball isnt about abilities but I started to think that he might have a strong hax

What do you guys think about Gaz? Why does Elec think that he can beat Granolah even when Granolah wished to be the strongest? I know dragon ball isnt about abilities but I started to think that he might have a strong hax
Gas is infuriating, he is implied to be on the level of UI Goku and vegeta is stupid. Like for example the heeters know about the capabilities of moro and UI Goku yet they find it hard to believe that someone is stronger than gas. And elec thinks gas could've beat granolah.

Gas is infuriating, he is implied to be on the level of UI Goku and vegeta is stupid. Like for example the heeters know about the capabilities of moro and UI Goku yet they find it hard to believe that someone is stronger than gas. And elec thinks gas could've beat granolah.
So according to the new spoilers, Bardock defeated Gas in the past. Which explains what revenge Gas and Elec were talking about in the last chapter

Gas is probably weaker then granolah and that's probably why Elec stoped him from fighting him because if he knew he was stronger then their strongest sibling he would probably turn on them

Elec is most likely lying to use his information to his Advantage and manipulate people who don't have information. It's literally his whole thing

Fair but elec probably doesn't want him to get folded lol

Anyways gas is probably going to get powered up by the dragon balls anyways

Bardock becoming a Super Saiyan because of some random Cerealian chick he helped out on a whim is stupider that Bardock becoming a Super Saiyan because of little, "Meep!" people; at least in the latter, the guy Bardock was fighting reminded him of Frieza, the dude who just murdered his people.

Last edited:
And somehow can't go Super Saiyan against Frieza later
Cuz he wasn't strong enough to beat Frieza and Frieza thought super Saiyan is just a superstition, so he didn't want Frieza to believe in that and get threatened because he will kill all Saiyans including Goku and Vegeta

Back