• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I remember someone once posted it here, I cant remember whats the source was but it says he is the strongest
Well if you talking about DBS Beerus then no he is not, he just a slightly advantage of having incomplete UI but his feat with UI is limited to manga, anime it is featless. If you talking about DBH Beerus then sad for you he doesn't have his profile here

Turles seems to have been trying to make Vegeta evil, rather than merely berserk - that's probably why Vegeta was able to shrug it off this time.
Ah that makes sense. Well now we know that having evil ki makes u WAY stronger, but knowing them they only gonna have that for Vegeta when he either transforms or he’ll lose it next episode

According to Domino, it is a prototype of Super Dragon Ball, it name is "Omnificence Crystal" or something, it could nullify Hakai, and i don't know what Domino mean but i think it also allow Zahha to use Hakai as well

Well with recent translations by herms Galaxy is appropriate for God tiers of dragon ball super. Also for those like me who calc scale or just thought of it but they make differences between galaxy and quadrant galaxy in the franchise so the fact nobody said north galaxy shows it is very well singular galaxy aka the good old milky way galaxy & 200,000,000,000 - 400,000,000,000 Stars.

Also if Moro < GT than pretty much all of Super < GT

Well with recent translations by herms Galaxy is appropriate for God tiers of dragon ball super. Also for those like me who calc scale or just thought of it but they make differences between galaxy and quadrant galaxy in the franchise so the fact nobody said north galaxy shows it is very well singular galaxy aka the good old milky way galaxy & 200,000,000,000 - 400,000,000,000 Stars.

LMAO

f*ck he say?

I am pretty sure that it meant every galaxy or all galaxies.
And since this is is self explosion which time and time in dbz proved to be have a small radius or area of effect compared to their normal attacks.
Sure believe what you want

What recent translations?
He's probably referring to Moro's feat of blowing up the entire galaxy.

Edit: As for the translations, he's referring to Herms' clarification of the whole galaxy stuff with Moro's self destruction since there was debate if Whis meant just a single galaxy or every galaxy.

Not that it matters since the DBS anime stomps the manga and GT lol

Last edited:
I mean, just wait for the anime Im pretty sure they will continue using the manga this time and then we will dismiss the galaxy statement easily since they are way above that level lmao

But we already knew Whis meant a single galaxy. That... actually doesn't matter as much. Even Herms says it doesn't actually matter that much.

He's probably referring to Moro's feat of blowing up the entire galaxy.

Edit: As for the translations, he's referring to Herms' clarification of the whole galaxy stuff with Moro's self destruction since there was debate if Whis meant just a single galaxy or every galaxy.

Not that it matters since the DBS anime stomps the manga and GT lol
Ah thanks. I was just curious.

I am pretty sure that it meant every galaxy or all galaxies.
And since this is is self explosion which time and time in dbz proved to be have a small radius or area of effect compared to their normal attacks.
Sure believe what you want
Nah. Herms fact checked it. It is single galaxy. Everyone else isn't as dedicated like Herms hence why he was deemed more credible. He actually breaks down the dialect & much more than just ask a guy & run with it.

Back