• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I dunno, law manipulation, with transmutation, energy absorption, power pulling and copying with spatial man and teleportation sounds a good combo to me

But they're not passive, so they don't mean much. Or something, I guess.

Honestly, they get mostly ****** by passives or through just not being able to interact with their opponents, far as I can tell.

But they're not passive, so they don't mean much. Or something, I guess.

Honestly, they get mostly ****** by passives or through just not being able to interact with their opponents, far as I can tell.
well xeno gokus has passive probably manipulation and passive damage boost and stats reduction. not sure if those are good

Damage and stat reductions are only useful for AP so not really good against the Hax monsters Heroes face. As for the Probability, isn't that really only for judging if a attacks goes through or its blocked, not that useful against the high tier hax that usually stomps Heroes on the Wiki?

If you haven't seen it already (Toriyama's quote):
E03deYkWQAM5lUD.png
I feel like it's going to be either cooler or janemba.

Yeah, neither of them are as useful, as far as I can tell, as they seem. They're not bad, but it just makes them better at what they're good at rather than shoring up their defenses which is more of what they need.

Or, you know, being more able to interact with some of the people there.

I mean, I don't know what y'all are expecting? Dragon Ball has never been this super complex series full of hax lords. It's a fun, lighthearted, martial arts, comedy, and adventure manga. It's always been pretty straightforward and simple in its approach, and it's served it pretty well for 30+ years, so I don't see it changing any time soon, nor do I think it should.
The Series introduced more versatile characters with more unique abilities as of late, but it still won't some crazy Light Novel level shit because that's just not DB's style.

All I'm saying is that managing one's expectations goes a long way in helping you enjoy something, since you know exactly what you're signing up for.

I already said what I was expecting. A cool, flashy fight that will probably not have much to do with scaling except for maybe something like heat resistances if they go into the sun or something. I just want the movie to be good.

If we happen to get something out of it, then that'll be pretty sweet, but if not, then as long as it's a fun watch, I'll be satisfied.

I already said what I was expecting. A cool, flashy fight that will probably not have much to do with scaling except for maybe something like heat resistances if they go into the sun or something. I just want the movie to be good.

If we happen to get something out of it, then that'll be pretty sweet, but if not, then as long as it's a fun watch, I'll be satisfied.
That's pretty much what I'm hoping for as well, and judging by what we got with the Broly movie, that's probably what we're getting again. A visual treat with all the fun Dragon Ball shenanigans!

Just want to ask if I'm the only one who's slightly annoyed when people call any news a leak. Unless I'm misunderstanding, this is literally information directly posted on the official Toei website only a few days before reveal. It's an announcement, not a leak.

Just want to ask if I'm the only one who's slightly annoyed when people call any news a leak. Unless I'm misunderstanding, this is literally information directly posted on the official Toei website only a few days before reveal. It's an announcement, not a leak.
I guess the term would be "unintended release." It wasn't meant to be released or appear on the site. It was an error that only affected the European TOEI site. The article's full title was cut off in a standard view, and you had to either hover your mouse over the post or see the page's code to read the headline of a new Super movie. Toriyama's quote was also found inside the code of the page. All of those have since been removed and the only way to see it again is to either find an archived or cached version of the page.

Ah ok. I would still say that in a lot of other instances of "leaks", but if that's the case, it would classify as a leak.

Dunno if it was linked yet, but here's the new episode.

Edit: CC Vegeta got to show off today, so that's nice.

Last edited:
I am sure this is another black that was not erased, I like that it gives variety of transformation to Vegeta. (I hope GoD Vegeta)

I am sure this is another black that was not erased, I like that it gives variety of transformation to Vegeta. (I hope GoD Vegeta)
It seems pretty likely that this is the Black who was part of the Fused Zamasu in Hearts's group - he mentions in the arcade that Fu manipulated him, and his Mask's missing eye is notably the same eye Core Area Zamasu wore an eyepatch over.

I remember a theory somewhere that its Fused Zamasu in Black's body revived by Towa using the Dark DBs. Goku Black having Fused Zamasu's power and new forms seems really great to me.
That's an interesting theory, it'd be pretty cool if it were true.

So pretty much if Majin Vegeta turned SSB

What I don’t get is that how Vegeta bcould make the evil ki his own but not beforehand....

Last edited:
Back