• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I reckon the Chaos Emeralds, the source of Sonic’s Low 1-C power and stamina, is an uncountably infinite greater than what they’ve shown to null or absorb.

I reckon the Chaos Emeralds, the source of Sonic’s Low 1-C power and stamina, is an uncountably infinite greater than what they’ve shown to null or absorb.
Power is fine, I've been told stamina isn't affected though. Anyways they are still under revision so matches should have waited

Basically in stamina, limitless is limitless and that's it.

It's apparently a thing, so there's that. If you get your powers and stamina from a Low 1-C source.

Last edited:
Small question, what does everyone here think Stamina is?

It is the physical and mental energies used to remain active. For Archie Super Sonic said energies are supplied by the Low 1-C Chaos Emerald's to both perform his Low 1-C destructive feats and to prevent him from being tired, as shown by the Limitless Stamina and Self-Sustenance (Type 3) he gains as Super Sonic.

Last edited:
The energy and strength for continuing to do something for a prolonged period of time.

In the case of the Emeralds, they have infinitely more energy than anyone in Dragon Ball can absorb. It’d be like trying to scope up an entire ocean with a small cup, but the ocean is infinite in size.

The energy and strength for continuing to do something for a prolonged period of time.

In the case of the Emeralds, they have infinitely more energy than anyone in Dragon Ball can absorb. It’d be like trying to scope up an entire ocean with a small cup, but the ocean is infinite in size.
it is not about absorb, it force the stamina value, regardless being finite or infinite close to 0

Stamina is just time duration of how much you can keep up your activities, so passive stamina null practically take that away, so unless someone have 5D or such Higher D existance they will get affected by even if they have low1C stats.
So if you are 3D I don't think you can escape it.

But he also has low1C stats..
If A is low1C stats guy doing low1C potency activities
And if B is low2C stats guy doing low2C potency activities...
And if both have same type of stamina,
they will exaust themselves in exactly same time duration,
Stamina is measured in time durartion.

stamina null will just reduce your time duration, simple..there's no escaping even if you have 1A AP and 3D body.

I don’t think you’re understanding me, but I’mma just agree to disagree and save this argument for a versus thread.

Even our own page measures Stamina in time duration,

Um...even if there are different levels of infinte stamina unless a debate actually reaches the depths of talking about if you can aurge more then an "individual" concept/level of eternity passes for the purposes of the debate to have a definitive winner, (and I guess to give my opinion quickly, I guess if the respective storys/franchises deal in those strange non finite timespans you could talk about it? Otherwise it really shouldn't come up) it isn't going to come up, determining which of the characters will die of old age first will probably end more debates, this Really only applys in this specific "stamina steal" situation.

in which case I guess it feel like it's draw close to more so a "well odin has resisted timestops from lots of sources, so he can resist hit's time stop, but hit can't resist his because hit has only ever delt with ki" kind of thing but replace time with stamina, I just say this because if the source being a "higher energy" dosen't stop someone from taking it, the effect is just sort of, they both have infinte stamina now, and if they stablemate, well I guess were going to be talking about, Food, water, and who dies of old age first.

What the hell happened to the wiki and the profiles
What do you mean?..... click shield button logo thing, the form was moved off sight because wikia updated and got rid of there own dedicated forms, because the vs wiki's was so active they made this off sight form for it, it is a separate website from the actually wiki tho, the logo takes tou to the actual wiki, there's a link back to tbis sight on the homepage on the wikis

Back