• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Man, I was thinking what if Trunks created a new world by "going back in time" and then this cause a new timeline to pop up which ends up being the main series.

Also I'm sure we haven't talked about this yet so I'll ask.
What do y'all think about Vegeta's new form in Heroes?

Screenshot_2021-05-09-09-48-46.png

With all of those DBH threads lately... are they actually getting a decent hax now? It looks like they are with their stamina reduction.

Yeah, I have doubts that the powers I've seen will help at all against the Hax that beats DBH currently. Yes, that includes the stamina stuff.

Stamina matters zero in Tier 2 matches, not because of Infinite Stamina, but because the fights generally end the instant they begin with some sort of Passive/Thought-based/etc hax that instantly defeats any opponent without the necessary resistances... Or because of Abstract Existence Type 1/Acausality Type 5/Non-Existent Physiology Type 2 making interaction impossible.

Passive stamina drain might be more dangerous to thought based users than you think, but it is absolutely useless vs passive ability users, yeah.

Whatever, just don't all rush into creating matches only to create a bunch of stomps if the stuff is ever added to the profiles.

I don't want to make any matches, I don't even like doing that shit, I'm not here for actual match ups, I'm here more watching the archiving and talking to people about things. I'm just happy there's at least one thing they have if people do make matches.

Stamina matters zero in Tier 2 matches, not because of Infinite Stamina, but because the fights generally end the instant they begin with some sort of Passive/Thought-based/etc hax that instantly defeats any opponent without the necessary resistances... Or because of Abstract Existence Type 1/Acausality Type 5/Non-Existent Physiology Type 2 making interaction impossible.
but the stamina thing is passive :|

A passive skill that would win the fight would still win the fight for them, is the problem. They'd still be alive at the end of it.

That's a surprising amount in 2-A, so you might just have to deal with it if you want to do fights.

This is what he's saying by 'don't just spam fights with them and make a bunch of stomps'. I honestly agree with that. It's a nice thing to have that might get them out of some fights they would have taken some hard Ls before, but it's not like it turns them into top tier 2-As or something. It's just a nice passive hax.

Goku is becoming closer and closer to Archie Sonic than I thought, aside from the Low 1-C which I mean DBH was said to forever be 2-B like a year ago so who knows. He just needs some Fate/Conceptual hax resistance

Goku is becoming closer and closer to Archie Sonic than I thought, aside from the Low 1-C which I mean DBH was said to forever be 2-B like a year ago so who knows. He just needs some Fate/Conceptual hax resistance
to win or make it a fair fight. also this might derail

Back