• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Only Zuno is arguable, Daishinkan and Zeno don´t have too much knowledge outside of knowing the function of the SDBs
Zuno, Daishinkan, Zeno, they all know too much about Ss and mentioned that there are no limits to desires and there are no exceptions.
Zeno being superior to everyone else is a prominent point in the plot, you can't simple dismiss it
My friend, Zeno is not immune to everything in the verse, you are literally trying to make him endure reality manipulation just because yes, SS simply takes away all of Zeno's powers.

Zuno, Daishinkan, Zeno, they all know too much about Ss and mentioned that there are no limits to desires and there are no exceptions.
Only Zuno is arguable, Daishinkan and Zeno don´t have too much knowledge outside of knowing the function of the SDBs

My friend, Zeno is not immune to everything in the verse, you are literally trying to make him endure reality manipulation just because yes, SS simply takes away all of Zeno's powers.
I never said that

If i wished to Super Shenron to become stronger than Zeno, a being that can´t be defeat no matter what and that is implied many times to be the strongest being In-Verse, could he make such a wish be true?

beerus' profile does put him above everyone in U7 except whis, but that's as of the broly saga

what i understand is that goku is only > beerus via UI which he hadn't mastered yet in the anime? or is that goku scales above the 2 Universes feat, not the gods themselves?

This is the first time speed has been mentioned in DBZ.
IMG-1766.png

speaking of dyspo i remember people saying DB caps at SoL because of his "light speed" mode
Anyway, PBH stated that light cannot escape from this, and Goku can't use Shunkan Idou to escape, but can move there(Lol, he just faster than his fastest movement technique). So SoL mode of Dyspo ≠ SoL literally, cuz he much faster than base Goku.

Back