• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

To be more specific, Super Shenron can do anything , as well as any 'can do anything' is vague and usually riddled with hyperbole or used metaphorically to mean he can do many but not all things, which would still be vague. We'd need proof of extent of what they mean by it.

Now if they said absolutely anything that's an open and shut case considering what the term means is supercharging anything to it's maximum , but in fiction that's really never used to my knowledge (unless you're on Powerlisting Wiki)

Hyperbole is contradicted when it is said multiple times, Ss it is full of quotes that can do anything, even for Toei, work, there is no limitation to his requests.
Multiple times still doesn't confirm what they meant by it. Unless they affirm there is no limitations or exceptions to it and nothing contradicts it, there will always be wiggle room to imply a limitation or exception exists, especially with Zeno being a living roadblock to the idea.

we already assume he can effect all 18 macrocosms, despite him only effecting like 7 or something on screen

why that and not the entire timeline

So he defeat Zeno? Even though it is stated that "No one" can do so?
Of course, why not? Zeno mentions that he can do anything several times, this includes wiping Zeno himself off the face of the earth, we all know that Zeno is just a puppet of another superior being, where have you ever seen a weak God like Zeno who can't see the speed of other characters.

Confirmed by Champa that can accomplish anything without exception, Zeno, Daishinkan, Zuno.

Abilities: He can fulfill any wish made of him in the ancient language of the gods, without any restrictions, except for the fact that only one wish can be made at a time.

Last edited:
Of course, why not? Zeno mentions that he can do anything several times, this includes wiping Zeno himself off the face of the earth, we all know that Zeno is just a puppet of another superior being, where have you ever seen a weak God like Zeno who can't see the speed of other characters.

Confirmed by Champa that can accomplish anything without exception, Zeno, Daishinkan, Zuno.
the grand priest scan is really good actually, he straight up says there's no wish beyond shenron

Multiple times still doesn't confirm what they meant by it. Unless they affirm there is no limitations or exceptions to it and nothing contradicts it, there will always be wiggle room to imply a limitation or exception exists, especially with Zeno being a living roadblock to the idea.
I don't see how it's hyperbole, since that's exactly what he can do, and saying it several times only reinforces his achievements even more, but it's said that there's no excess to his desires, it's even said by characters who have cosmic consciousness within DB, i don't see any refutation and saying it's hypnobabble doesn't help much.

Bro is reading too much DB fanfics

Beerus and Whis talking about Zeno:
rJZQyin.jpeg

pY6VGnM.jpeg

:unsure:

zeno and the grand priest themselves say that shenron has no limit, they're more reliable than beerus and whis imo
and the statements aren't even contradictory

but this kinda diverged from my initial point
my point was, if we're gonna assume, why assume specifically "all universes without the timeline"? scaling him to his actual feat is a better option
Can SS wish someone else to be stronger then Zeno?
whether i say yes or no is all speculation, we don't know

I hate to admit it, but it's like OPM fans once told me, Zeno gets blitzed by characters and the only way for him to win a fight is to resort to his existential erasure, lol
that is true, but that's the point
he's an overly strong child, upset him and ur entire world gets erased

that is true, but that's the point
he's an overly strong child, upset him and ur entire world gets erased
Poor Akira Toriyama, he didn't know how to make a God in the verse and made him limited to a tablet

I still have hope that the God in the verse is really another character and not one who cannot keep up with other characters.

The problem is when Zeno only has one quote of being superior, while Ss has several and which is further confirmed by Zeno that it has no limits (the child himself who is claimed as all powerful)
There ins´t only one quote

Zeno being superior to everyone else is a prominent point in the plot, you can't simple dismiss it

Poor Akira Toriyama, he didn't know how to make a God in the verse and made him limited to a tablet

I still have hope that the God in the verse is really another character and not one who cannot keep up with other characters.
The true God will be a Tier 0 Monad, Toyotaro said this to me

i had a headcanon of the priest being the true god

it kinda came to be true (in the manga at least)

Bro, Zeno used that tablet just to keep up with one fight, why bring up that like he actually needs It to the entire tournament?
But he needed to see in every tournament ( even after that fight he continued using it to watch the fights), Daishinkan had to update it to keep up with some characters, but that's literally what he did.

Back