• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

He's the creator of the entire verse. He would logically have all the abilities that he created

Also all his work (Dragon Ball, Dr. Slump) are completely fictional, simple drawings on paper in his eyes so take that as you will

Last edited:
Lol i literally went to sleep and the pro zeus we're literally so scared he was getting an L that they found a way to close the thread, what the actual hell

Last edited:
Lol i literally went to sleep and the pro zeus we're literally so scared he was getting an L that found a way to close the thread, what the actual hell
That's what I'm thinking to. It closed before anyone had a chance to respond like I made the thing lol. The reasoning it self I wouldn't say holds up either.

That's what I'm thinking to. It closed before anyone had a chance to respond like I made the thing lol. The reasoning it self I wouldn't say holds up either.
You can request for it to be reopened and idk if you have to wait 24h again or just 2 , i mean it's your thread lol

You can request for it to be reopened and idk if you have to wait 24h again or just 2 , i mean it's your thread lol.
I don't really care anymore. I kinda had a idea something was gonna happen when everyone came after grace was announced. Last time I make a battle. (Well besides the power rangers one)

Yeah I also felt some biasness against beerus in your thread. And I was pretty active in your thread. And I agree that zeus stomping beerus is kind of iffy. I mean he can definitely power null beerus, but in order for that, he will need his strike to connect. And beerus has UI and cloning to counter that. His madness hax would have been a problem but beerus had many wincons too.
It was by no means a stomp match. It was all about who strike first.
I actually even agreed at inconclusive.
But it was pretty disappointing that such a long thread was prematurely closed and called a stomp without evidence.

Yeah I also felt some biasness against beerus in your thread. And I was pretty active in your thread. And I agree that zeus stomping beerus is kind of iffy. I mean he can definitely power null beerus, but in order for that, he will need his strike to connect. And beerus has UI and cloning to counter that. His madness hax would have been a problem but beerus had many wincons too.
It was by no means a stomp match. It was all about who strike first.
I actually even agreed at inconclusive.
But it was pretty disappointing that such a long thread was prematurely closed and called a stomp without evidence.
Beerus doesn't use Ui in the anime. I also wasn't for he's Hakai

But Beerus can easily redirect the lighting. And it was arguably the power null would work.

Also Zeus has to summon the sirens to use the madness hax it's no automatic. In he's first move is to grow big than touch the ground with he's hands to summon the sirens. Beerus can one-shot anytime.

I would have been fine with a incon( only needed 4 votes for it.)

I'm over it but at least ask the person that made it to close it and wait for a response.

Beerus doesn't use Ui in the anime. I also wasn't for he's Hakai
He literally has instinctive reaction on his profile. And Hakai would have been the best option for him.
But Beerus can easily redirect the lighting. And it was arguably the power null would work.
I don't know about redirecting but he could have easily dodged with UI or could have tricked zeus with his cloning technique. Beerus doesn't resist power null so the best chance for him was to evade the strike as much as he can.
Also Zeus has to summon the sirens to use the madness hax it's no automatic. In he's first move is to grow big than touch the ground with he's hands to summon the sirens. Beerus can one-shot anytime.
Yeah that would give beerus ample amount of time to one shot zeus. I think, if you have bloodlusted beerus, it would have helped.
I would have been fine with a incon( only needed 4 votes for it.)
Same here
I'm over it but at least ask the person that made it to close it and wait for a response.
Yeah, they closed it very quickly as if they were scared of the outcome.

And apparently zeus doesn't resist sealing either, which gives beerus another wincon. So, not exactly a stomp match when both opponents have multiple wincons at their disposal.

Well he use hakai base on his mood, which is a very unpredictable factor in a simulation battle we create. So in a sense, claim that he use Hakai is out of character is a false claim, he definitely will use it, but we don't know when, he could possibly pull it out immediately the moment he see Zeus face, or dragging the fight for a while or even a long time. So if i can vote i vote for incon because there is a chance he hakai at start or dragging the fight

Goku_vs_Vegeta_HTC.PNG

Better image for the bad ssj blue vegeta render we have. Idk why it's so small but it comes from the official colored super manga and the db wiki

Saw this on a YT comment

"Turles transforming into an Evil Saiyan made his hair long just like Cumber's. This explains how Cumber is so strong even in his base form, he IS NOT in his base form, but rather in this "Evil Saiyan" form at all times, + he can go SSJ3 on top of it. Also, that means Cumber's hair isn't really that long naturally, since it's a transformation"

It's from the official website. But it's probably best to actually wait until sunday for an official announcement.

Back