• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I guess I'll ask this now

Who are who do you think the top 5 most broken DB characters on the wiki. AP doesn't matter

I guess I'll ask this now

Who are who do you think the top 5 most broken DB characters on the wiki. AP doesn't matter
I have yet to watch/read Heroes (planning on doing that soon), but from the canon anime and manga: Buu, Zamasu, Moro, Whis and Vegito/Gogeta. I have a feeling I'm missing someone though.

I did. I forgot about the movies. Janemba is broken too.

Top 5 not in order

Future Warrior(2)
Grand Priest (Heroes)
Fin
Sealas
Mechikabura

Honorable mentions Fu,Moro, Zamasu, Janmeba

Last edited:
here's mine in no particular order

-Mechi ( absorption OP )
- heroes GP ( power null , EE , biological soul void and matter manip yeah OP )
-janmeba
  • merged heroes zamasu ( Mid-Godly , infinite zenkai , dura neg with the goku black scythe OOOOOP ) he needs a profile tho lol
  • Future warrior 2

and can add a lot more but these are the 1st ones that come to mind

here's mine in no particular order

-Mechi ( absorption OP )
- heroes GP ( power null , EE , biological soul void and matter manip yeah OP )
-janmeba
  • merged heroes zamasu ( Mid-Godly , infinite zenkai , dura neg with the goku black scythe OOOOOP ) he needs a profile tho lol
  • Future warrior 2

and can add a lot more but these are the 1st ones that come to mind
Look at Fin and Sealas.

Angel moro is even more impressive but yeah , wonder why he isn't used in VS matches all that much
Angel moro can't keep he's power under control.
Also because Moro 73 fights like a idiot not using alot of he's abilities you have to bloodlust him

Angel moro can't keep he's power under control.
Also because Moro 73 fights like a idiot not using alot of he's abilities you have to bloodlust him
Fights in here usually end in 1 or 2 moves so that's really an issue , but you're right about having to bloodlust that idiot

Back