• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Zoom out enough and you can't see any galaxy or star at all in the universe, being a part of it doesn't mean it is visible
But…what…no?

The various realms have sizes relative to/based on the universe, so it should be visible regardless. Like, ignoring Heaven, the World of the Kais is ONE TENTH the size of the Macrocosm/Universe and is yet part OF it (revolving around it, specifically). It should DEFINITELY be visible from a mere Zoom Out.

Well, you can do the crt to return to the normal map, where all the kingdoms are shown, because the anime's map really isn't to scale and people are wanting to make Universe 3-C

But…what…no?

The various realms have sizes relative to/based on the universe, so it should be visible regardless. Like, ignoring Heaven
oH yeah, currently we accept it as that big, but soon that will change and it will go back to being unquantifiable in size

, the World of the Kais is ONE TENTH the size of the Macrocosm/Universe and is yet part OF it (revolving around it, specifically). It should DEFINITELY be visible from a mere Zoom Out.
Which contradicts it not beinf visible in the DBS anime, showing that that information is no longer valid to it at least

Also, the concept of a Dimension moving in circles around other Dimensions is kinda hilarious, since the area is considered a “separate realm,” also of a different “space-time,” that can only be entered through the space-time transportation methods used by Kai-Kai, teleportation, and Angels. But still moves around dimensions somehow.

Also, the concept of a Dimension moving in circles around other Dimensions is kinda hilarious, since the area is considered a “separate realm,” also of a different “space-time,” that can only be entered through the space-time transportation methods used by Kai-Kai, teleportation, and Angels. But still moves around dimensions somehow.
This is what is expected for someone who does not know cosmology

oH yeah, currently we accept it as that big, but soon that will change and it will go back to being unquantifiable in size
Hence why I ignored it, because it’s in contention currently.
Which contradicts it not beinf visible in the DBS anime, showing that that information is no longer valid to it at least
Wha-Noooo? You do realize the Kaioshin Realm model is still used in all but like one example I posted on the Macrocosm Model argument posts I made earlier, right? Such as the DBS Manga? Besides, this is moving the goalpost of proof from “oh why would they be seen, it’s just too small,” to “well the canon size is clearly contradicted,” (by the literal point in contention, thus you need to prove why it’s value ranks over the rest of the evidence, not just say it is), “sooooo that information doesn’t count.”

Like, at that point you might as well just say any canon information given to us by the guy who made the series is irrelevant. Toriyama literally drew up the model and said “This is the Macrocosm.” Toei then copied it verbatim and said “This is the Macrocosm.” Bandai copied it verbatim for various games and said “This is the Macrocosm.” It was used as a Title Screen for DBKai, with the intent of showing you the Macrocosm. It’s used in the Super Manga. It’s in the Guides. The only outlier is the Super Anime, dude, (and even then the Super Anime Guide literally contradicts this).

EDIT: This contradiction was also created by the super magic reality warping Dragon with Galaxies inside it that can make the impossible possible, like being viewed in all Macrocosms at once DESPITE THE FACT they are totally separate space-times and realities as a golden light in the sky, regardless of your position in said incomprehensible expanse. You could pretty easily write it off as a one off inconsistency or outlier caused by reality warping BS and call it a day, really.

Last edited:
Hence why I ignored it, because it’s in contention currently.
I see

Wha-Noooo? You do realize the Kaioshin Realm model is still used in all but like one example I posted on the Macrocosm Model argument posts I made earlier, right? Such as the DBS Manga?
hence why i specified the DBS anime's version

Besides, this is moving the goalpost of proof from “oh why would they be seen, it’s just too small,” to “well the canon size is clearly contradicted,” (by the literal point in contention, thus you need to prove why it’s value ranks over the rest of the evidence, not just say it is), “sooooo that information doesn’t count.”
i am not moving the post, both can be true, and the source material itself would rank higher than suplementary material......that is how suplementary/secondary cannon material works

Like, at that point you might as well just say any canon information given to us by the guy who made the series is irrelevant.
If what he says doesn't contradict the said series then no

Toriyama literally drew up the model and said “This is the Macrocosm.” Toei then copied it verbatim and said “This is the Macrocosm.” Bandai copied it verbatim for various games and said “This is the Macrocosm.” It was used as a Title Screen for DBKai, with the intent of showing you the Macrocosm. It’s used in the Super Manga. It’s in the Guides. The only outlier is the Super Anime, dude, (and even then the Super Anime Guide literally contradicts this).
hence why i specified the DBS anime and not all continuities, and as i said, if a guide contradicts the main material, then said main material gets priority

EDIT: This contradiction was also created by the super magic reality warping Dragon with Galaxies inside it that can make the impossible possible, like being viewed in all Macrocosms at once DESPITE THE FACT they are totally separate space-times and realities as a golden light in the sky, regardless of your position in said incomprehensible expanse. You could pretty easily write it off as a one off inconsistency or outlier caused by reality warping BS and call it a day, really.
1 That is assuming that the dragon is reality warping like that for.....some reason? Which is also never said
2 the ToP scene is clearlt him traveling through the universes, so....

Dragon ball: Showes the map of the macrocosm with all of the realms being present and visbil, such map and depiction [that is drawn by Akira, the literal author] being used in z anime, Super anime, Super manga.
Omega: no, we gotta use the inconsistent visual one that goes against all statements and literal Canon depictions of the macrocosm...for some reason.

Dragon ball: Showes the map of the macrocosm with all of the realms being present and visbil, such map and depiction [that is drawn by Akira, the literal author] being used in z anime, Super anime, Super manga.
Omega: no, we gotta use the inconsistent visual one that goes against all statements and literal Canon depictions of the macrocosm...for some reason.
😹I really like seeing these things😹

the super anime doesn't use the macrocosm map tho

You know what's funny? If we do take these seriously, but assume that galaxy is a just an artistic representation of the other countless galaxies and celestial bodies as someone else said, this literally shows the 12 universes being space-time bubbles that are clearly separated from each other.

In any case, there's no argument for below tier 2 / tier 3.
Doesn't need to be a space-time bubble just a spatial bubble. Anyways can we please keep atleast low 2-C macrocosms

• Despite being held back subconsciously by gentle-heartedness, SSJ Gohan is considered stronger than his Buu Saga self. >18.6081478 Foe
    • Without even powering up further from the battle with Goku, Cell easily dominates a Gohan who refuses to fight back.
    • At full power, Cell shakes the Earth itself.
  • Empowered by blinding rage, Cell enters a Third Grade-like state again. >930.40739 Foe (4-B)
    • SSJ2 Gohan two-shots Powerweighted Cell.
      • A fully-powered SSJ Gohan is half as strong. >465.203695 Foe
        • Gohan is fifty-times weaker. >9.3040739 Foe
    • Super Perfect Cell was resurrected even stronger than ever before.
  • Cell's Solar Kamehameha threatened to destroy the solar system. >1.053 KiloFoe
    • A weakened Gohan's Kamehameha withheld Cell's.
    • The Father-Son Kamehameha completely and instantly obliterated Cell.
hm...

With all the Tier 2 cosmology discussion underway, now's as good a time as any to bring up a certain scan I've had on me for some time (I just had trouble getting it verified).

Ya'll know the infamous dimensionally transcendental Afterlife scan?
please-stop-with-the-debate-on-whether-the-afterlife-in-v0-xad93g9zrnvc1.jpeg

Apparently, the scan was adapted into the Chouzenshuu 1, where it's translated as "a heavenly nation transcendent of space-time."
0rghTpa.png

Not only is this solid extra evidence for spatiotemporally separate Otherworld, this scan absolutely slaughters all those old arguments that "transcendental is different from transcendent and just means spiritual, so dimensionally transcendental just means it's a spiritual world and doesn't indicate higher dimensions."

With all the Tier 2 cosmology discussion underway, now's as good a time as any to bring up a certain scan I've had on me for some time (I just had trouble getting it verified).

Apparently, the scan was adapted into the Chouzenshuu 1, where it's translated as "a heavenly nation transcendent of space-time."
0rghTpa.png

Not only is this solid extra evidence for spatiotemporally separate Otherworld, this scan absolutely slaughters all those old arguments that "transcendental is different from transcendent and just means spiritual, so dimensionally transcendental just means it's a spiritual world and doesn't indicate higher dimensions."
"transcendent of space-time" still mostly doesn't mean anything for tiering purposes.

0rghTpa.png

Is there are any way to read the Chouzenshuu online?

Not on its own, but it can help
Eh not really. "Transcending space and time" doesn't really indicate something higher dimensional and more indicates a realm which lacks those things. Also with context something transcending space and time in a general sense would also be low 1-A or 1-A

That visuals imply that each universe is either 3-C or they have just one single universal size galaxy, both which are just factually wrong since the existence of multiple galaxies are mention in the Manga and show in Anime.
Am i the only person on this wiki that knows what a galaxy looks like 🗿

Back