• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 51

Status
Not open for further replies.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
Last time in dragon ball super more yuri indicating stuff are happening and now the fused what will happen....(What am I doing???)

Also I'm unsure if Universe 2 or 6 is getting erased next. Universe 6 has been losing lots of fighters and has had a lot of focus so they might go out next.

Incoming "I'm done with Super comments". Regardless if Kefla somehow keeps up even a tiny bit with UI Goku, we'll have to upgrade SSB Vegito to Low 2-C as well, seeing how he undoubtly is stronger than Kefla (unless she unlocks a new form).

I think U6 is gonna get erased next, Kefla's gonna get ringed out by Goku and the remaining namekians by Piccolo and Gohan.

Yeah, fusion doesn't increase your strength by two degrees of infinity. Either Goku and Jiren aren't stronger than Infinite Zamasu( Matt made a strong case for this, so I disagree with this possible notion,) or it's an outlier for Kefla. The only way this would make sense is if she fights in some new form.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
Yeah, fusion doesn't increase your strength by two degrees of infinity. Either Goku and Jiren aren't stronger than Infinite Zamasu( Matt made a strong case for this, so I disagree with this possible notion,) or it's an outlier for Kefla. The only way this would make sense is if she fight in some new form.
You really shouldn't think about it like that..... it'll only make things more complicated.

FTW395 said:
Incoming "I'm done with Super comments". Regardless if Kefla somehow keeps up even a tiny bit with UI Goku, we'll have to upgrade SSB Vegito to Low 2-C as well, seeing how he undoubtly is stronger than Kefla (unless she unlocks a new form).
I think U6 is gonna get erased next, Kefla's gonna get ringed out by Goku and the remaining namekians by Piccolo and Gohan.
Yeah if Kafla can keep up with UI then Vegito who is much stronger than her should be Low 2-C

FTW395 said:

I don't think they would upgrade vigeto via indirect scaling like that.

Darkmon cns said:
FTW395 said:

I don't think they would upgrade vigeto via indirect scaling like that.
Kafla is SSJ2 + SSG\SSB Level

While Vegito is SSB + SSB

He is higher by default

No it's base+base then transformations added later. Vigeto being stronger would only be assumed via his components BASE FORM being stronger. Not to mention that if her base is weeker then Goku's yet berserker can get jiren to twitch well blue can't means the form is stronger then blue.

How do you explain base Vegito being superior to SSJ3 Goku ? It's full power + full power times 10 for base then comes the transform

Even base Goku can fight SSJ2 Califula

Darkmon cns said:
No it's base+base then transformations added later. Vigeto being stronger would only be assumed via his components BASE FORM being stronger.
Base Goku and Base Vegeta >> Base Kale and Base Caulifla.

On another topic the writing is really lazy and bad, so Goku fought all this battle to recover, then we must hype the two FT characters to the point of they can beat Full power Goku even though they knew SSJ like 2 days ago, Then use UI to make Goku run out of energy again

I swear i saw fanfiction with better writing

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
Yeah, fusion doesn't increase your strength by two degrees of infinity. Either Goku and Jiren aren't stronger than Infinite Zamasu( Matt made a strong case for this, so I disagree with this possible notion,) or it's an outlier for Kefla. The only way this would make sense is if she fights in some new form.
Dragon Ball, and most fiction for that matter, pretty much ignore the gaps between 3-A to Low 2-C. Kefla has literally just been introduced. The likelihood of an outlier is incredibly slim.

What's indirect about the scaling? SSb Vegito is logically way above Base kefla and probably above LSSJ Kefla as well. Meaning that if Kefla becomes Low 2-C then so would SSb Vegito and regular fused Zamasu. Which in itself doesn't contradict much, Giygas Zamasu was in no way portrayed as a more powerful transformation of regular Merged Zamasu and he's Low 2-C.

Take for example not scaling Kirllin\Roshi or Buu to base Goku because we think "it doesn't make sense"

We concluded Beerus is stronger than Infinity zamasu because of his face expression and stuff

Even within the anime there stuff like Kale trashing SSB then having tough time with SSG "mind you Kale have even more power now " if SSG and SSB were in separate tier how would you even scale hat ?

Her introduction matters pretty little, given how she was still created from a method that has existed within the DB continuity for a while. The only reason Goku is rated as low 2-C is because he achieved a new form that hasn't been seen before. Potara isn't exactly new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back