• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperDragoon978 said:
So far it seems like:

SSB Kaioken Goku>Weakened SSB Kaioken Goku>SSB Goku>SSJ Kefla=Weakned SSB Goku>SSG Goku>=Base Kefla>Weakened SSG Goku
This x100

It was already stated before and during this episode that Goku is very weakened after his fight with Jiren by Vegeta, Frieza and Goku himself.

So anyone saying Kefla is stronger than a full power Ssb Goku is straight up wanking.

Lol they were saying similar things like Gohan being stronger than SsB Goku and after few weeks, tbey were back to normal.

It's all hype talk right now. Kek.

Who is "they"? ******** YouTube commenters?

Vados, Champa, and even Beerus clearly state in today's ep that even after Goku went SSB Kaioken, he hadn't fully recovered his stamina/energy, and that was putting him at a disadvantage against Kefla. If anything, I feel like Toei saw the backlash from how powerful they were making Kale and Caulifla, and their fusion, out to be, and decided to clear things up with that explanation scene.

Except episode is done weeks in advance.So no,Toei can't change it.

Again - when they say he's tired it just means he can't sustain SSBKK for long.I mean it lasted few attacks and he was done

Majin SS2 Vegeta hit SS2 Goku on the head in Buu Arc, while Goku was not looking and the same result happened as with SS Kefla did to Goku, Goku went down and back to Base Form. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsVG7_Vr0nw

So no, this does not mean Kefla is extremely more powerful than SSB Kaio-Ken Goku that she is capable of one shoting him back to Base. Goku let his guard down as usual. Tho we could still see more power from Kefla in the next episode, so we need to wait to estimate Kefla's Final power.

Vegeta clearly said Goku had his guard down when he knocked Goku out in Buu saga.

No such statement was made here, Kefla straight up blitzed and one shotted Goku.

ssj Kefla >= SSB KK Goku

AKM sama said:
Vegeta clearly said Goku had his guard down when he knocked Goku out in Buu saga.
No such statement was made here, Kefla straight up blitzed and one shotted Goku.

ssj Kefla >= SSB KK Goku
During the Tournament and before, Goku many times let his guard down, not eveytime was stated, nor does it have to have to be a statement every time it happens. Full stamina SSB Goku Kaio-ken x10/20 >> SS Kefla ( as of episode 115 ).

Deu2Ex said:
Preach my man, in an anime where rarely or even almost never someone gets one-shotted, you can't just scale people because they could take a "hit". Otherwise regular SSb Goku would be Low 2-C as well since he could fight somewhat evenly against Kafla and I'm almost damn sure that Kafla is going to do a worse job against UI Goku than SSb Goku did against her. I think next episode is just there to show how strong Ultra Instinct Goku really is, we still haven't seen him completely dominate someone and I think that's going to happen in the next episode.

If Kafla gets absolutely dominated by Goku, I'd just keep her at 3-A.

Goku was knocked down to base because he couldn't maintain his power, it was clearly stated by beerus if he couldn't finish kefla with next attack he is out

We are no where near the finish mate, next time Goku will do SSBKK UI KKx20 and it won't be enough so he will pull from his ass another new transform

At least this is enjoyable unlike cancer like naruto where repeat the very same events 4-5 times, that made me disgust from the bottom of my heart

Whatever new power up is asspull or not depend on how it's introduct, whiss talked about it since RoF but he said it's level where you control your reaction without even thinking, one would think thr more you train the more you reach this status more

In jiren battle he got it from getting nearly killed and now they show it as completely new form and power up it's asspull

Blue was the worst thing happened in DB, it's lame transform and was done off screen

Unite My Rice said:
Kaioken or UI isn't a transformation.
Ultra Instinct has different hair, aura, eyes, and it's in a completly different realm of power and speed.

It's a transformation.

ZERO7772 said:
What transform isn't asspull then ?
Oozaru: Came out of nowhere, but was linked with Goku Tail and alien origins.

Kaioken: Taught by King Kai in order to fight Nappa and Vegeta.

SS: Constanly mentioned and needed the death of Krillin, Piccolo being injured and the others in danger in order to trigger it.

USS: Mentioned to be a state beyond SS.

SS2: Came out of nowhere, but expected given the nature of the situation and Cell intenction about Gohan, which backfired on him.

SS3: Came out of nowhere, didn't use it against Vegeta because he would have wasted his time on earth and could have quickly ended to fight.

SSG: A form mentioned and made for the main porpouse of Goku fighting a casual Beerus and save earth.

SSB: Came out of nowhere, upgraded version of SSG.

SSR: Basically the SSB of Zamasu.

US: Mentioned by Whis, but was suddendly awakened in order for Goku to fight Jiren.

^^same could be said about KK if you use x20 for example, he will be in another league compare to base, UI should be technique but they made it form for some reason ......

Other Transformations were used to keep more the opponents to the heroes like Frost or outright stomping everyone like Super 13 and Broly, which needed unexpected asspulls to defeat them since said movies were almost over.

You're confusing ultra instinct with ultra instinct omen.

Ultra instinct is a state of mind.

@Warren

Unite My Rice said:
You're confusing ultra instinct with ultra instinct omen.
Ultra instinct is a state of mind.
I think your confusing Ultra Instinct with Mastery of Self-Movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back