• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthfully I still don't think base goku should be at 3-A..... that would fix so many inconsistencies in the show....

If you want consistency read the manga. Way better art and fights aswell.

Theres alot of shady looking upgrades (and weird non upgrades like buu) like what zero mentioned.

LordAizenSama said:
Oh good. More reasons to hate the saiyans from Universe 6.
Frieza please exterminate them already.
I will never understand why some writers think shoving characters into out throats make us like them, let me guess those japs kids actually like the U6 chicks don't they ?

I liked Caulifla at the beginning, even with the tingly back BS I could overlook since shes not the first char to asspull the transformation and I thought she had potential but the tournament has made me hate her and kale especially didn't deserve the power she got given by plot. Also because shes a literal fanservice character for the broly fans.

The base kefla blitzing ssg goku made me hate them both more. Then the spoilers above? Overkill.

Aizen is actually speaking my mind so well that he's basically my proxy right now. The overdoing of friendship is also getting on my nerves.

Blanked said:
^ just wait for my head canon LSS3 lol.
See

>Imagine LSSJ3 ? Lol Blank seems you head canon is coming true

You know this is wrong when Willian headcanon is actually true
QaAAsq

Think every Dragonball fan thinks of kefla the way Aizen formulated so nicely. My hopes and dreams of Frieza ringing Kefla out are gone as well now..

Well look at the good side, we are going to see UI Goku much earlier than we expected

Although the idea of him running out of energy yet again is silly

FTW395 said:
Think every Dragonball fan thinks of kefla the way Aizen formulated so nicely. My hopes and dreams of Frieza ringing Kefla out are gone as well now..
Frieza will ring her out. Trust me! :D

Kefla forcing Goku into UI solidified how I felt. If she said "All right!", I might've rage quit the episode.

@Cal you should rage when she discovers her new power LSS3 Cause apperently Goku's UI will help her discover a "new power".

Blanked said:
^ just wait for my head canon LSS3 lol.
This is going to happen. Remember when goku showed trunks and goten ssj3? Then were able to do it in a fusion with little effort? Yeah.

I don't think it was a coincidence the writers showed us SSJ3 and then took it away immediately

Blanked said:
@Cal you should rage when she discovers her new power LSS3Cause apperently Goku's UI will help her discover a "new power".
Wow that makes it even worse, at first I read it as Goku will discover a new power through Kefla. But apparently it's kefla who's going to get even stronger, UI Kefla incoming?

FTW395 said:
Blanked said:
@Cal you should rage when she discovers her new power LSS3Cause apperently Goku's UI will help her discover a "new power".
Wow that makes it even worse, at first I read it as Goku will discover a new power through Kefla. But apparently it's kefla who's going to get even stronger, UI Kefla incoming?
I called UI Kefla 3 days ago ~

Honestly i aways liked caulifla it was probably her additwed I found it funny and asspulls have never bothered me. As for kale her coolness as berserker was enough for me to enjoy.

I swear if Frieza ring out Kefla and Rebraine that will be historical, f*ck even UI Goku at this point

Frieza need to clean thses trashes

>Two saiyans with **** didn't knew SSJ until day ago

>Now can fight at that level of gods who are millions of years old

>Literally fan service characters

>Took Goku all of super to surpass Beerus

>There still kids who defined this garbge

If i was in Goku place i would commit suicide ÔòÜÔòÉ( ═í═í ┬░ ═£╩û ═í ┬░)ÔòÉÔòØ

ZERO7772 said:
Take for example not scaling Kirllin\Roshi or Buu to base Goku because we think "it doesn't make sense"

We concluded Beerus is stronger than Infinity zamasu because of his face expression and stuff

Even within the anime there stuff like Kale trashing SSB then having tough time with SSG "mind you Kale have even more power now " if SSG and SSB were in separate tier how would you even scale hat ?
Agreed. That's why I was against the whole scaling to Merged Zamasu. Now Kafla amazes all the Universes with her Performance. Potara is something Unique and powerful. I will laugh if Ribriane fuses with her maiden pal. Seriously she will be the most irritating Fusion ever haha

FTW395 said:
What's indirect about the scaling? SSb Vegito is logically way above Base kefla and probably above LSSJ Kefla as well. Meaning that if Kefla becomes Low 2-C then so would SSb Vegito and regular fused Zamasu. Which in itself doesn't contradict much, Giygas Zamasu was in no way portrayed as a more powerful transformation of regular Merged Zamasu and he's Low 2-C.
I have to agree in a sense. Zamasu's statements also make sense then too. SSB Vegeta + SSB Goku >>>> SS2 Cauligla + LSS Kale. So it makes sense for Vegito to be on another league.

LordAizenSama said:
Oh good. More reasons to hate the saiyans from Universe 6.
Frieza please exterminate them already.
Kafla is gonna beat UI Goku and just before they eliminate him whilst they are in a weakened state Frieza will give them a little push off the cliff. (them being Kafla)

Kafla is going LSSj3 but immediatly defuses due to the strain on the potara and after that Goku rings them out. And this is all going to happen while Jiren keeps medidating because why the **** not.

Seriously though is it that hard to write a somewhat linear show? I'm not the type of person to jump the gun and say "I can do this better!" But on this one I'm damn sure I can.

Your forgetting if SSB vigeto can last 10/15 mints the so can Kafla and the average real time to past in an episode is 3 mines

Honestly I'm disappointed. Instead of having UI Goku face off against Kafla I thought for sure when we saw Vegeta saying "I sense a powerful enery near Kakarot" He was gonna B - line it to Goku and we'd have fusion vs fusion. Which I would prefer to see rather than Gokus Final Form (so far)

Finally those bitches are out!

Yes! Even if it is on the cost of U6 getting erased, I'm happy.

Toei started ****** up Hit's character to make them look good as expected from a low tier studio.

The real cal howard said:
No, but he can go False Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Blue Ultra Instinct KK x 20 Oozaru. ovo
The constipation levels are unfathomable

@Hit wait is Kale and Caulifa the only U6 fighters left? Or is it U2 that goes bye-bye

I'm very disappointed that Ultra Instinct is already being used again this early on. Really cheapens the impact of its appearance. It seems like this form might be getting spammed and used on everyone just like SSB was. Which is especially worse since this form is supposed to be on par with or stronger than Beerus.

Also a Kale Caulifla fusion being this powerful is plain BS. Don't even try to make some headcanon to explain it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back