• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ryu if goku's shirt isn't ripped off using UI then its not at full power yet just like the poster reveal OVO

@Delta Thanks very much. Glad to see you again too :)

Anyways what I'm hoping is that due to that whole "Goku fighting these saiyans is helping him recover" crap he's finally able to go Ultra Instinct again. But UI Goku doesn't actually fight Kafla, rather tosses her aside to go after Jiren. Maybe those 2 have a brief scuffle yet the form's lasting even shorter. Seeing UI Goku's immense power and how easily he defeated her will inspire Kafla to go into a new form (not UI).

I agree with Ryu.

No matter what excuse you make. Kelfa getting so much power is BS and illogical. I guess Toriyama likes nothing but Saiyans

Kefla being low 2-C is nothing to be worried about imo. She is the fusion of a character who gets asspull powerups and another who has her own unique saiyan transformation. It's understood that all of Kefla's transformations will work differently than normal saiyan transformations due to Kale being a part of her. And hence, Vegito might not scale to Kefla. I guess we'll see.

Anyway I am not a big fan of bringing UI back so soon.

@Hit I guess Frieza needs to have a word with him.

Oi I've been meaning to ask.. on the profile pic for UI Goku he has a red aura on top of the blue one. Does that mean anything as far as we know? UI KK OVO

FTW395 said:
Kafla is going LSSj3 but immediatly defuses due to the strain on the potara and after that Goku rings them out. And this is all going to happen while Jiren keeps medidating because why the **** not.
Seriously though is it that hard to write a somewhat linear show? I'm not the type of person to jump the gun and say "I can do this better!" But on this one I'm damn sure I can.
The whole fusion thing is BS it shouldn't even be there it's just fan service above fanservice

Anyway new spoilers implay very heavily Kafla is going to be stomped even after power-up

Lets just hope this is the end of this trainwreck

It's implied it only comes back because they push goku past his limits honestly there is nothing inconsistent about what's happening.

ZERO7772 said:
Anyway new spoilers implay very heavily Kafla is going to be stomped even after power-up

Do you mean the spoilers above? If so what implied that?

@Blanked thank you for the insight good sir

Aizenishere said:
ZERO7772 said:

Do you mean the spoilers above? If so what implied that?

@Blanked thank you for the insight good sir
Nope the new ones

It's just consistent with both the characters Seans they were introduced if it's been like that form the start it's not inconsistent.

Aizen i was referring to another user

Also new spoilers Here

It said UI doge every attack Kelfa throw, then she goes berserk and still can't lay finger on UI and finally Goku hit her with kamehameha from point zero\very close range

ZERO7772 said:
Also new spoilers Here

It said UI doge every attack Kelfa throw, then she goes berserk and still can't lay finger on UI and finally Goku hit her with kamehameha from point zero\very close range
More possible is for the Fusion run out. She will survive the Kamehameha and fail to finish Goku... The Vegito way haha

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
ZERO7772 said:
Also new spoilers Here

More possible is for the Fusion run out. She will survive the Kamehameha and fail to finish Goku... The Vegito way haha
It will continue the legacy of the fusion always falling to do the job then KEK

There's literally no battle where the fusion success of taking down the opponents beside the janemba movie

Does anybody else thinks that those Namekians are actually U6's ultimate weapon?

I'd be perfectly fine if UI Goku curbstomps Kafla. I just hope Kafla doesn't become on that level. Would also prefer if they were a bit more conservative on showing the form and only doing so for the most intense, important moments. Don't want crap like Goku going Blue on the Trio De Dangers to start happening to Ultra Instinct.

@Ryu I don't think many people want Kalfa to be on par with UI but considering the amount of times we've heard "TOGETHER WE'RE THE STRONGEST" I wouldn't be surprised if they landed a good hit or two. Which is BS but again wouldn't be surprised

If I am guessing it right, I think Toei is bringing UIO back to kick some ass. I mean the first time Goku got a form he only matched Jiren and was still defeated. They probably want to give UI some shine by making him badass, and then they'll let UIO be stomped by Jiren again, and then Goku will get the real UI.

Ryukama said:
I'd be perfectly fine if UI Goku curbstomps Kafla. I just hope Kafla doesn't become on that level. Would also prefer if they were a bit more conservative on showing the form and only doing so for the most intense, important moments. Don't want crap like Goku going Blue on the Trio De Dangers to start happening to Ultra Instinct.
He goes Times 20 and that doesn't work this is a fusion of powerful characters this is important.

Hit The Badass said:
I agree with Ryu.
No matter what excuse you make. Kelfa getting so much power is BS and illogical. I guess Toriyama likes nothing but Saiyans
It's Toei really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back