• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Possible Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I think we should move on since Kami or Shenron recreating the moon is far too vague.

AKM sama said:
I didn't even say that. If you read correctly, I was questioning the whole premise of dragons "not being able to affect them against their will".
That is what you are saying, if Shenron couldn't affect Nappa but could affect Broly and them being okay with it or not is not a factor, then Nappa is stronger than Broly, simple as that.

Nope, it only means that killing someone is out of Shenron's jurisdiction because that is beyond the scope of his creator, while teleporting someone, just like reviving someone, is within his powers. Killing =/= teleporting. It's just a part of an inconsistent and unexplained plot device like how changing the internal structure of Android 18 was beyond his power, but somehow changing it by removing the bomb was within his powers.

This just means that there are certain things like killing which Shenron can't do because of limitations of his creator, but certain things like teleporting and reviving have nothing to do with power gap.

Except that all Shenron had to do is teleport Nappa 5 meters away to accomplish that wish, so no, once again your logic lead to Nappa being stronger than Broly.

It's neither inconsistent nor unexplained, we're told directly by both Shenron and Porunga how it works.

Once again, C18 has no 'internal structure', it's her very cells that were changed and the bomb is just inside her, it's foreign body, it's not part of any structure.

No, it actualy mean what is said and shown in the manga itself : people stronger than Shenron can resist his stuff if they want to but can also just let it happen, that's all.

Dragomer said:
Except that all Shenron had to do is teleport Nappa 5 meters away to accomplish that wish, so no, once again your logic lead to Nappa being stronger than Broly.
Um, I don't understand. How can that logic be if we have actually seen Broly destroy a galaxy while Nappa is definitely a planet buster considering how Vegeta easily oft him

@Dragomer Do you know how massive empty space is? Even if Vegeta and Nappa were in the asteroid belt at the time, which is highly unlikely, there's still half a million asteroids spread over 500,000 kilometers in the main belt. He'd still have to teleport them quite a vast distance, certainly more than 5 metres.

Also, by your logic, why couldn't he just teleport the space pod around them away? That wouldn't directly impact Nappa himself.

We're not told by them how it works. Porunga is unable to teleport people against their will, and Shenron is unable to alter the androids due to their strange and enormous powers. AKM Sama has already told you (albeit with no evidence) that the whole "against their will" part was a mistranslation. I'll try to get a translation myself.

It really depends on you think about Goku refusing to be teleported back home. There really isn't any showings of people more "powerful" than the dragons being wish upon against there will. Life or death situations don't count unless you can prove the characters want to stay dead or are suicidal.

Dragomer said:
Was the wish made for teleporting Nappa? No, apples and oranges.

"Porunga is unable to teleport people against their will"

Except he did for Vegeta and Gohan and without their knowledge. It's just Goku who noped it.

Probably not. Virtually every translation agrees it's planets or stars (generally the former).

Planets doesn't make sense though, the kanji µÿƒ in the page is mainly used for stars and it even means it as seen here. And also Cell was going to destroy the Solar System which includes the Sun, saying that Buu only destroyed planets is only backscaling from that.

Well, I'm not really the one to ask in this case.

@AKM Sama and @Dragonmer I think we should drop this subject. It's derailing the thread and the whole moon thing is too ambiguous.

AKM sama said:
Dragomer said:
Was the wish made for teleporting Nappa? No, apples and oranges.
"Porunga is unable to teleport people against their will"

Except he did for Vegeta and Gohan and without their knowledge. It's just Goku who noped it.
except vegeta and gohan would have died if they didn't get teleported

Vegeta had no idea he would've died. He was just brought back to life, remember, and laughing if I recall.

there it is then, the one unwilling that it did work on vs the one unwilling that it didn't. I'd say it is worth dropping at this point

so are we all in agreement that putting kami at moon level is unreasonable? Or do people have some more things to bring forward?

"except vegeta and gohan would have died if they didn't get teleported"

That is irrelevant to what is being argued. The dragon didn't ask for permission, they didn't give the permission and they had no idea what was going on. In addition to Vegeta not knowing anything, Gohan was also on his merry way to the spaceship to get off the planet, so he wouldn't have necessarily died, but this point is totally irrelevant to what is being discussed.

It would still be better to take another look at that translation because that's the first time I'm seeing it. I believe that is viz? You can check that in other translations that are available, that line was never said. But at the moment I'm dropping this issue.

Anyway I disagree with moon level Kami.

right those two can be used and reigns consistent over goku's unwillingness but in general when the person thinks their only option is death the willingness for the wish to work on them is there already. This is my last comment on it.

So 2-C DBS would be a thing then? i dont really think 2-A will be accepted though even if its a mispelling traduction i dont really see the OP put DBH 2-A in any way

Hope 2-C DBS becomes a thing, if honestly fits better than Goku and Vegeta growing infinitely more powerful when they transform.

i mean beings like goku, jiren, broly, vegeta etc being 2-C remember in the BOG arc goku and bills almost destroyed the universe if goku didnt nullified those waves the universe would be destroyed and goku likely is a LOT more powerful than him in BoG arc and he absorbed the SSG energy on ssj so i think SSJBKx20 should AT LEAST be 2-C

@Omegasomeguy " BOG arc goku and bills almost destroyed the universe if goku didnt nullified those waves the universe would be destroyed and goku likely is a LOT more powerful than him in BoG arc and he absorbed the SSG energy on ssj so i think SSJBKx20 should AT LEAST be 2-C "

No. If they have a definite power on the Low 2-C scale, which even if this site accepted relating to this feat, they would remain Low 2-C because no multiplayer with a definite set will get you to 2-C. (Which we accepted that the feat would be hundreds of time above baseline 3-A, so we're not even at Low 2-C, much less 2-C).

"Also remember champa and bills were gonna destroy the 2 universes if they keep fighting and they werent really serious at all "

We already accounted for that feat, and since it's a dual feat, we can't rank either one at 2-C. But we do have each Unquantifiably high into the Low 2-C range, where being a few times stronger than them would grant someone Likely 2-C, if not outright 2-C if high enough.

Also just a recommendation, you should refer to "bills" as Beerus, as the former is not his name.

Im going more with Bills tho... also yes no multiplier gets you from Low 2-C to 2-C but Current Goku is MASSIVELY more powerful than SSG goku to the point that he can beat bills in MUI thats MORE than a simply multiplier thats is an INSANE gap of power between SSG BoG goku and MUI Current Goku

As you said its a dual feat BUT they werent really serious at all we dont know how much yet but via these 2 feats and the world of void one we can say that people that are comparable or above UI omen should be 2-C

" also yes no multiplier gets you from Low 2-C to 2-C but Current Goku is MASSIVELY more powerful than SSG goku to the point that he can beat bills in MUI thats MORE than a simply multiplier thats is an INSANE gap of power between SSG BoG goku and MUI Current Goku "

Yes, so? That doesn't mean SSJBKx20 should at least be 2-C.

"As you said its a dual feat BUT they werent really serious"

It's implied that when they fight very seriously, it would cause the destruction of both Universe 6 and 7. When they weren't fighting seriously at all (Only annoyed at each other), it was barely destroying a decent size room.

Hints: the feat is not applicable for them being not really serious.

" these 2 feats"

What other feat?

"world of void"

Which is High 3-A even if it was infinite in size, so it's irrelevant to them being 2-C.

Destroying a room is an anti-feat for anyone in Dragon Ball, even if casual. That is, once again, not to say I agree or disagree with 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back