• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Possible Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The living universe is said to be a universe more than once.
  • The Afterlife is universed sized.
  • Dimention and time travel are the only way to traverse to each one.
  • The walls present between the dimensions are pretty blatant to be space time if the walls also separate the ROSAT. INB4 non canon shiz, the same model for U7 is used in Z, Kai, GT, and both manga. In Kai's case it shouldn't be different because it's the same model in Kai and the Manga.
I'm pretty sure, by our standards this is enough to prove they're indeed different dimensions. As for the speed stuff, no one's immeasurable.

Kepekley23 said:
I acknowledged that. Still not a 3-A feat.
I'm not talking about Buu's feat but the cosmology in general. Buuhan's feat is just multi dimensional range and something that happens over time.

Zamasu Chan said:
*The living universe is said to be a universe more than once.
  • The Afterlife is universed sized.
  • Dimention and time travel are the only way to traverse to each one.
  • The walls present between the dimensions are pretty blatant to be space time if the walls also separate the ROSAT. INB4 non canon shiz, the same model for U7 is used in Z, Kai, GT, and both manga. In Kai's case it shouldn't be different because it's the same model in Kai and the Manga.
I'm pretty sure, by our standards this is enough to prove they're indeed different dimensions. As for the speed stuff, no one's immeasurable.
Doesn't Zamasu count as immeasurable since he is nigh-omnipresent or some stuff ?

other than that, the upgrade (minus the debunked stuff like 'planete level Goku before the saiyan saga') sound fine IMO.

Oh boi idk about the BoG 2-Cs, that one was brought up lot of times and it got rejected lol. Though I disagree about High 3-A DBS universe.

DBH 2-As I am not sure, as I don't know much about Heroes. Btw I am following this.

Zamasu Chan said:
  • The living universe is said to be a universe more than once.
Uhhm, yeah, btw, isn't the Demon Realm also be said to be a part of the mortal universe? That could change some calcs.

Can you even calc the demon realm ? given that it work with magic instead of physics ? we don't have much canon info about it either

ChocomilkAlex said:
Considering that Bulma's Super Dragon Radar was able to calculate the size of the Universe, I disagree with High 3-A.
Bulma also had a force field that could hold pretty well to a fight involving Goku, quantified a random magic thingie emited by the DB to locate them, somehow calculated and coded stuff to time travel AND return to previous visited time stream in a way to doesn't just creat even more timeline after you've already went there once.

Bulma can science anything like most super genius archetype in fiction, if being quantifiable by a super genius somehow mean you can't be high 3-A, then a shit ton of Marvel and DC characters are getting a serious downgrade, let alone the setting in general.

The real cal howard said:
False equivalency. Reed Richards never quantified the size of infinity.
I'm pretty sure that he did some bulshit that is quantifiably infinit, it's the same dude who ended up using Molecule Man's power to vaguely recreat the multivers in a weird way.

And he was part of the whole 'something outside the multivers' reveal so if that ain't quantifying infinit, i don't know what is.

If 23rd Budokai Goku gets a upgrade to 5-C for a databook statement that's gonna be the biggest "Wait What" moment of 2019.

When it comes to DBZ: yeah we use databook When it comes to Boruto and Naruto: yeah we don't use databook or novel

Talk about biased lol if 23rd Budokai Goku becomes Moon Level what is king Piccolo gonna become ? Multi Continent ? Lol

AnimeChick600 said:
When it comes to Boruto and Naruto: yeah we don't use databook or novel
We don't use databooks for Naruto because they have always been shown to be unreliable.

Ionliosite said:
We don't use databooks for Naruto because they have always been shown to be unreliable.
But y'all use DBZ databooks which also have unreliable statements like king Piccolo being only said to have power of a nuclear bomb Goku being only twice as powerful as a human as a kid despite crushing boulders with his arms and tanking bullets and an axe to the head Like I said "BIASED" and I don't give a crap about getting banned Naruto egging fowngraded as bullshit this website barely has any Naruto fan moders to argue for the verse everyone is a DBZ wanker here Raditz can beat saitama ? This website trash and DBZ wanked to thee max. I'll stick to comic vine

And we accept those statements as unreliable, that's why we don't use them. Even as soon as the Pilaf Saga Goku clearly showed blatant superhuman feats, so of course we don't take that into account. There are many users who support Naruto, as you can see on Naruto (The Universe). Raditz can beat Saitama because even early Saiyan Saga Piccolo has better feats than anyone on OPM.

AnimeChick600 said:
Stfu get on YouTube and show yourself see I'm a nobody on here but let's see if the roles are switched on YouTube and see if you're a nobody
It doesn't matter if you're a nobody here or not as everyone is allowed to make CRTs to change stats of characters.

AnimeChick600 said:
Stfu get on YouTube and show yourself see I'm a nobody on here but let's see if the roles are switched on YouTube and see if you're a nobody Also my page >> this website DBZ wank https://youtu.be/2Xmrr_m6qVc
Dude, cool it. If you don't agree with some of the ratings on the wiki then that's perfectly fine. But being toxic and hurling insults at wiki members like a child throwing a temper tantrum isn't the way to voice your disagreement.

In short; Grow the hell up.

Half the cast scales to buff Roshi. Everyone upwards of Tien. Sure, Tien doesn't fight buff Roshi, but Roshi outright admits that Tien and Goku are above him. Let alone the Namekians demons.

Roshi also says there's literally nothing he could do against an aged, heavily weakened Piccolo.

Planck69 said:
Dude, cool it. If you don't agree with some of the ratings on the wiki then that's perfectly fine. But being toxic and hurling insults at wiki members like a child throwing a temper tantrum isn't the way to voice your disagreement.

In short; Grow the hell up.
In short; shut the **** Up

Ionliosite said:
Raditz can beat Saitama because even early Saiyan Saga Piccolo has better feats than anyone on OPM.
I mean so far yeah, Overall though it may not look like it for now but OPM Is a crazy (and illogial.) Verse who knows what else crazier stuff happens as the series progresses.

Kepekley23 said:
We've kinda gone through this multiple times. The consensus is that the "not finite" statement refers to the fact that the multiverse is constantly expanding due to timelines being created over smol things, not that it is outright infinite.
Where do they state this? Fu only says that History isn't linear, that it isn't finite and that it's formed from a 'countless network of events'.

Is there some other quote in XV2 that you are thinking of? This one has zero implication of history expanding and would, seemingly, violate Occam's razor.

I don't think Chi-Chi should scale to Roshi, I mean her power level is at least 130 (it was 300 in the DBZ: the Anime Adventure Game but we don't consider that canon right?)

Chi Chi shouldn't scale to buff rishi, even using chi chi's power level she should only scale to regular roshi who's 8-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back