• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Possible Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost always refer to people by their first few letters.

And okay, I'll call you by your full username then.

I know it isn't, that's why I said, "even if it was infinite in size."

Is there any debunking to the 2-C BoG feat in the blog?

And if the size for DB universe gets accepted as 2-C would SSJ4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron scale too?

Omegas03 said:
Is there any debunking to the 2-C BoG feat in the blog?
And if the size for DB universe gets accepted as 2-C would SSJ4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron scale too?
Yeah they should the U7 realm has been depicted as that size since DBZ due to that being the case Omega Shenron and Gogeta should be 2-C but that begs the question with Super Duper Saiyan 4 Goku, would he be Low 2-C backscaling from Syn Shenron?

Giygas3 said:
" also yes no multiplier gets you from Low 2-C to 2-C but Current Goku is MASSIVELY more powerful than SSG goku to the point that he can beat bills in MUI thats MORE than a simply multiplier thats is an INSANE gap of power between SSG BoG goku and MUI Current Goku "
Yes, so? That doesn't mean SSJBKx20 should at least be 2-C.

"As you said its a dual feat BUT they werent really serious"

It's implied that when they fight very seriously, it would cause the destruction of both Universe 6 and 7. When they weren't fighting seriously at all (Only annoyed at each other), it was barely destroying a decent size room.

Hints: the feat is not applicable for them being not really serious.

" these 2 feats"

What other feat?

"world of void"

Which is High 3-A even if it was infinite in size, so it's irrelevant to them being 2-C.
Big Space-time continuum = 2 space time continuums as it said before the afterlife and the living world share the same spacetime BUT they as they share it they also "fuse" because they are two universal size structures IN a space time

"Big Space-time continuum = 2 space time continuums"

Mmm, I don't think that's how that works.

"as it said before the afterlife and the living world share the same spacetime BUT they as they share it they also "fuse" because they are two universal size structures IN a space time"

If they're two universal size structures, but if they're still in the same Space-Time, then it's still Low 2-C. How's one large Universe, that has the Living World and Afterlife both being Universal size respectively, going to equal to destroying two separate space-time continumms?

Yes, it has. On like 2 different threads already.

I've seen those threads they all just circle back to one random unverifiable redit post.

@Zamasu It's because he destroyed the 12 universes in Trunks' timeline.

Yes, it has. On like 2 different threads already.

I've seen those threads they all just circle back to one random unverifiable redit post.

What? Did you even read them? Because in them they even provided the kanji and showed that it doesn't say the size is infinite.

Eternity and infinity are synonymous in the Japanese language. It would make no sense for him to say it's size is a unit of time so it's infinite.

@Zamasu I think about in 2016, we did count Zeno destroying the afterlife to be his main reasoning for 2-C. I'm pretty sure at that point we counted the Universes to have the same Space-Time.

That was always a contradiction for the longest of time, until we officially made it clear that the Universes having a different Space-Time, much like the relationship with the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and Universe 7's Space-Time.

DTG499 said:
Eternity and infinity are synonymous in the Japanese language. It would make no sense for him to say it's size is a unit of time so it's infinite.
He didn't say the size was eternal/infinite. He said it was filled with eternity. Those are totally different things.

What? One no they are not, not in the English language. Two if you think that why are saying it's not infinite in the first place?

@DTG My point was supposed to be against Ionliosite, who's saying they mean the exact same thing. I'm not saying eternity means infinity, I'm saying it can with context, and even then it never refers to size.

I'm genuinely at a loss for words here.

I was asking which one of us you were talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back