• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Possible Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSJ being 100x during this time period is headcanon. Any multiplier is headcanon. You can easily say it's below Kaio-ken x20 without contradicting anything.

But multipliers a re irrelevant y'know.

Kepekley23 said:
SSJ being 100x during this time period is headcanon. Any multiplier is headcanon. You can easily say it's below Kaio-ken x20 without contradicting anything.
Ė 
Kepekley23 said:
That the multipliers are headcanon is the headcanon here.

Kepekley23 said:
The Daizenshuu states that, during the KHH blast, Gohan "put forth all his latent energy into one burst", so yes, Gohan was angry.
Angry but not berserker.

He put all of his latent energy being seriously injured!

This discussion looks ridiculous, not gonna read it all

But I always assumed the whole point of the thing was his arm being broken was only mentally limiting him and making him self-abase himself when if he went all out he could easily kill Cell and it was just Goku (and Vegeta)'s job to finally help him stop holding himself back.

Zamasu Chan said:
Why is this still being debated? Cell shattered Gohan's arm before he even lost 50% of anything.
Because Gohan reacted slowly and badly, because of the trauma of losing his father because of his own fault.

Yeah no offense but this is my first time encountering someone who legit believes SPC > Gohan.

"Because he was at full power and full speed"

No he was not. That's blatant headcanon. Goku's words already prove that Gohan was always holding back due to his concern for the planet. He was never at full power/speed and never let it all out until the KHH.

"Oh, and just to make it clear, Gohan holding back is headcanon and is not stated anywhere"

Yeaaaa Goku's words are now headcanon and not stated anywhere.

"The Daizenshuu states that, during the KHH blast, Gohan "put forth all his latent energy into one burst", so yes, Gohan was angry."

Twisting again! Goku's statement is true. What Daizenshuu said is also true and I've addressed both of them. Nothing means he was angry at the time of KHH. Your premise doesn't match your conclusion as I've already addressed it.

"And I've already addressed all the statements you used as evidence in my other post. Can you post anything against that?"

Nothing new to post. Because you've failed to factually debunk anything besides misinterpretation. Goku's words, Gohan's words and the context speaks for itself.

Gohan was weakened. Even if he wasn't at 50% power when he killed Cell, he was still blatantly notably weaker than he would have been with peak power + no restraint.

There seems to be lacking sufficient evidence for the argument that Gohan wasn't at 50% Power, and it's the only canonical/notable figure provided for how weakened Gohan was, there also doesn't seem to be anything indicating that Gohan was underestimating his lowered power, based on the quotes and arguments AKM has provided.

Even disregarding all of the above, the cast clearly believe Gohan was heavily weakened, yet Gohan still held back Cell's Kamehameha long enough for Goku to give him a pep talk and Vegeta to blast Cell. Even when heavily weakened and prior to unleashing his power, he was still at least holding up to Cell in terms of raw strength.

It overall seems to me, that 100% SS2 Gohan would stomp S-Perfect Cell with zero effort, and should scale to 2x Cell's AP.

@All staff members

What do we need to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back