• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Infinite Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logically this must be referring to something else, but specifically he has good authority, he kind of already spoke up once they were pestering him about questions and he said he wouldn't answer more
There are literally so many tweets of him not knowing anything 💀 and tweets of him not being able to say anything. I counted some and there is at least more than 20....

There are literally so many tweets of him not knowing anything 💀 and tweets of him not being able to say anything. I counted some and there is at least more than 20....
Usually some things he can't answer, because he doesn't understand complicated things, like crazy people who talk about 7D or something like that

I’ve actually listened to the GT audio myself using crunchyroll the other night. From everything I can hear it seems legit (Epiosde 2 ending) Doesn’t take away from the fact that, “countless Galaxies” according to Jaco is a mistranslation and Crunchyroll translation for Shenron seems to also be a mistranslation but we’re waiting on all of that. Kinda wondering what else might be a mistranslation
if you could post the audio in the official translation thread it would be very helpful

Probably best for translations but if Shenron stuff is indeed a correct translation then he'd be one of the most reliable sources you can get on this subject.
yeah, but still we should stop arguing about something that may not even be what it is said, we should stop for now and wait for translations on the translation thread

This says that there are subspaces that exist inbetween dimensions and uses Sugoroku Space and Time Chamber as an example. This is also the same guide that gives information about super and it's cosmology/workings.

Here's full thing.

conceded on that part already

Three bro, Plack agreed
which makes it 2, look at the OP

, I don't know how you say his name exactly, but this is getting huge
the rules says that we must try to gatter the max number of staff possible in case of verses with numerous staff members that are knowledgeable and in cases of controversial topics, such as this one

Logically this must be referring to something else, but specifically he has good authority, he kind of already spoke up once they were pestering him about questions and he said he wouldn't answer more
this shows that we must take whatever he says with a grain of salt, it would be better to wait the translations in the translations request thread

I’ve actually listened to the GT audio myself using crunchyroll the other night. From everything I can hear it seems legit (Epiosde 2 ending) Doesn’t take away from the fact that, “countless Galaxies” according to Jaco is a mistranslation and Crunchyroll translation for Shenron seems to also be a mistranslation but we’re waiting on all of that. Kinda wondering what else might be a mistranslation
Could you bring the translation? Maybe yours from Jaco is more correct, which though, everywhere it refers to Jaco speaking "countless Galaxies"

First and foremost, “countless” Galaxies in the super manga is a straight up mistranslation.

“You must be joking! A single galaxy is inexplicably huge. Do you even know how many galaxies are in the universe?!” -Viz

So never does Jaco ever mention countless or boundless/endless galaxies and is more so speaking on how a singular galaxy is big and that there’s a lot of them.

The raws also back up with I’m saying, never even having the wording for these higher interpretations.

Endless/Boundless= 果てしない

https://jisho.org/search/boundless

Infinite= 無限

None of which is seen

Here @LuffyRuffy46307

I'm referring to the anime, bro, where it's referring to countless galaxies, the context of the anime and the manga is a little different
I’m not sure if super anime has a statement bro I think you’re referring to GT?. I think it’s only shenrons. Which I quoted the official crunchyroll dialogue.

So we went from "infinite DB bends logic" to lack of visuals, then to flowery language, Mod allowed the shiti debunk of a banned user and right now the Z/S/GT thingy seems to be a thing.

Oh and 6 pages.

I LOVE DRAGONBALL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hehehe, I love it too, I'd love to have your honest opinion on the matter, I think it's worth listening to

One more admin and it will be accepted.
  • In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions. However, it is important to note that this requirement should not be interpreted as a guarantee that the proposed revisions will be approved if a minimum of three staff members have given their approval. In cases involving big or controversial changes, or in situations where a verse is one where many of our staff members are knowledgeable, it may be advisable to involve as many staff members as possible in the review and approval process. This requirement is in place to ensure that revisions to popular or widely-recognized series verses are thoroughly reviewed and approved by a sufficient number of individuals with the necessary expertise and knowledge.
also @Damage3245 disagreed with on of the main points in the op, one that is crucial for the universe to be infinite, so it wouldn't applied anyway as of now

Last edited:
  • In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions. However, it is important to note that this requirement should not be interpreted as a guarantee that the proposed revisions will be approved if a minimum of three staff members have given their approval. In cases involving big or controversial changes, or in situations where a verse is one where many of our staff members are knowledgeable, it may be advisable to involve as many staff members as possible in the review and approval process. This requirement is in place to ensure that revisions to popular or widely-recognized series verses are thoroughly reviewed and approved by a sufficient number of individuals with the necessary expertise and knowledge.
We can't wait for ever. If they don't want it accepted then they should input. If they want it overturned they can make a new CRT. No way this CRT is stretching out longer than it needs to because people don't wanna add their input.

We can't wait for ever. If they don't want it accepted then they should input. If they want it overturned they can make a new CRT. No way this CRT is stretching out longer than it needs to because people don't wanna add their input.
this is what the rules says, at least we should request further input from the ones who currently neutral

just wanted to hear you opinions on this point, since this supposed "infinite darkness" is what is being proposed as being the infinite thing on the universe
tbf, we need to have an actual look of the universe, since we see 2 different designs in the anime and manga, if we use the galaxy looking one then i can see your point but if we use the weird chandelier thing (i honest to god have no clue what else to call it) then you're point is kinda done

just wanted to hear you opinions on this point, since this supposed "infinite darkness" is what is being proposed as being the infinite thing on the universe
I believe the translation in the OP is incorrect. Specifically the “infinitely expanding” parts. Every other translation I found of those quotes say “infinitely expansive”. Also “infinite light and darkness” meaning there’s infinite stars and space.
Not to mention the galaxies (areas/quadrants) are stated to “exist infinitely” anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back