• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Infinite Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
We reach 8 pages now lol, just like the numbers of the universes participating on ToP, is gonna be funny if we reach 12.
they could show it no problem, just make a darkness surround the normal cosmos
Well, i kind doubtfull about that, like, they want to show Super Sheron emerging between the two universes to show how big he is, depicting the darkness around the two universes would be kinda unnecessary.

We reach 8 pages now lol, just like the numbers of the universes participating on ToP, is gonna be funny if we reach 12.

Well, i kind doubtfull about that, like, they want to show Super Sheron emerging between the two universes to show how big he is, depicting the darkness around the two universes would be kinda unnecessary.
not really? the two universes would still be there, the darkness changes nothing on the scene

not really? the two universes would still be there, the darkness changes nothing on the scene
An infinite size darkness would totally change the way the scene is depicted, having to enclopesed both the universes, making kinda hard seeing Su-Sheron
Atleast the way i seeing in my head.
Man, don't wind up.
A staff chega antes disso provavelmente.

An infinite size darkness would totally change the way the scene is depicted, having to enclopesed both the universes, making kinda hard seeing Su-Sheron
Atleast the way i seeing in my head.
there is no way to visualize infinity, the point about a greater darkness not being shown, and light and stars being there even where the supposed "darkness" was supposed to be

Guys...............................can we stop for God sake? Thankyou, I guess it's a last regular user reply in this thread which is mine.
i would like, but people reply to my points and then i will also have to reply to defend said points, this could be solved by doing a similar thing to that alien x downgrade thread and having someone lock it to allow staff to read and give opinions and then unlocking to post what they think of it, it worked there when a similar situation to this happened,

he alr agreed, thats 3
nope, there is only 2, all the other are neutral, dark dragon specifically said that he is neutral and is waiting to give his vote

He doesn't need to accept anything. Regardless, it's not even he you need to convince: It's the staff.
exactly this

i would like, but people reply to my points and then i will also have to reply to defend said points, this could be solved by doing a similar thing to that alien x downgrade thread and having someone lock it to allow staff to read and give opinions and then unlocking to post what they think of it, it worked there when a similar situation to this happened,
You don't need to reply, actually. Specially since the argument has been the exact same across two threads.

What both sides need to do is simply agree to disagree and wait for the staff.

He doesn't need to accept anything. Regardless, it's not even he you need to convince: It's the staff.
You don't need to reply, actually. Specially since the argument has been the exact same across two threads.

Ok then, i gonna refrain myself for doing arguments against omega claims for the time being.

Ok then, i gonna refrain myself for doing arguments against omega claims for the time being.
i shall do the same from now on

Edit: as a last addend on my side on this, i agree on the possibility of the universes being infinite based on the statement in super and gt, and some about the "infinite expansion" in the guides, i am however oposed only to the infinite darkness even being a thing

Last edited:
Personally, when applying to the primary source, I consider GT/Toei cosmology on the same level of scrutiny as the guides statements.

GT/Toei cosmology isn't by default added to the primary source, but we can include it if the Primary source has support for it to apply.

That being said, the current primary material leans toward guide descriptions that the "edge" of the universe is the limits to light and stars. Dark space is beyond this edge.

I would put myself in the Possibly/Likely vote.

Personally, when applying to the primary source, I consider GT/Toei cosmology on the same level of scrutiny as the guides statements.

GT/Toei cosmology isn't by default added to the primary source, but we can include it if the Primary source has support for it to apply.

That being said, the current primary material leans toward guide descriptions that the "edge" of the universe is the limits to light and stars. Dark space is beyond this edge.

I would put myself in the Possibly/Likely vote.
Do you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back