• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Infinite Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can literally see light and darkness being separated, supporting the secondary evidences.
no? what you are suggesting is that the darkness completely surrounds the "observable" universe and that no light of the stars can reach the darkness, and yet we see numerous stars beyond the so called "darkness" and even surrounding it

Plus you can't exactly say it's to scale unless you want to argue that the building/Zeno's palace and people who walk there are bigger or almost as big as the universe.
the argument is about how the universes look like, not their sizes, plus you can't use that argument for the other scans, specially the first one

The whole argument about a visual depiction that doesn't even show the full scope is just baffling to me.
it does show the full scope

So what's your take on that Black part below the universes?
what black part?

we see numerous stars all arround it, even more so in other showings

.... I dunno what are those? But obviously something that needed to be shown, the light that surrounds center is not one big massive star or galaxy but a observable Universe that has covered 10% of the whole structure and everything else is darkness with clouds, planets and glittering, look at WOV yourself, it's nothingness but still has things in it, it's not exactly literal 100% accurate, same with beyond it's not like there nothing exist beyond observable Universe nothing. There does but it's way darker than the center where all light exist.

This is what happens when you go with visuals, everyone can interpret it as they wish with still maintaining a core accuracy.
no? what you are suggesting is that the darkness completely surrounds the "observable" universe and that no light of the stars can reach the darkness, and yet we see numerous stars beyond the so called "darkness" and even surrounding it
WOV, accurate things doesn't exist. Especially visuals not. All of light can be seen in the center with everything else being clouds, dark and light glitters to some places.

Anyway, dropping this visual meh.

.... I dunno what are those? But obviously something that needed to be shown
they are clearly stars

, the light that surrounds center is not one big massive star or galaxy but a observable Universe that has covered 10% of the whole structure and everything else is darkness with clouds
nope, we clearly see stars there, light sources

, planets and glittering
said glitering are stars, plus i don't think we see any planets at all

, look at WOV yourself, it's nothingness but still has things in it
it is said to be a world of nothingness, and it is true, there is basically nothing there, the phrasing can make it non literal, which is proven when we see it in ToP arc

, it's not exactly literal 100% accurate, same with beyond it's not like there nothing exist beyond observable Universe nothing. There does but it's way darker than the center where all light exist.
in the scans you are using it literally says that "where the light cannot reach" which is clearly not the case when there is stars, and thus light, there

This is what happens when you go with visuals, everyone can interpret it as they wish with still maintaining a core accuracy.
not in this case, since the said visual contradicts the statements about the said darkness, the guides says that there is no light that reaches there and that there is no stars, and yet there is there, clearly

WOV, accurate things doesn't exist. Especially visuals not. All of light can be seen in the center with everything else being clouds, dark and light glitters to some places.
we see stars there, plus this doesn't cover the other depictions that i showed

I referring to the part below on the middle, like below the yellow ball of light, what's that?
you mean the part where there is stars? i don't get what you are asking

The first and second one are bad debunks, unless you wanna say that the other universes are actually green and red lmoa.
saying that something is ridiculous is not an argument you know?

As for the third one we see a gaint galaxy in the middle surrounded by darkness...which is Intresting to say the least.
we see light in the boarders and even dots of light

Well. My interpretation of that visual is correct as what secondary sources suggest, so agree to disagree.
Screenshot_2023_0405_032522.png

Well. My interpretation of that visual is correct as what secondary sources suggest,
no it is not, secondary sources suggest no light or stars at all, yet the main cannon shows that this is not the case, therefore the one thing that is being argued to be infinite in the universe is being contradicted by the series itself

so agree to disagree.
Screenshot_2023_0405_032522.png
ok then, if you want i will respect it agree to disagree.

Never seen someone try to stone wall using visuals when it contradicts things like the macrocosm map which is in the dbs manga and the kaioshin realm being shown to exist

insulted AKM iirc
I know that, I'm asking what's the point of a ban if said person is allowed to contribute to and majorly influence a thread. Might as unwell unban like wtf. Virtually a proxy.

Never seen someone try to stone wall using visuals when it contradicts things like the macrocosm map which is in the dbs manga and the kaioshin realm being shown to exist
dude, this was accepted here, all the other realms don't contradict the visual, it is accepted and it is not stone walling

It's every repetitive argument, the problem that was refuted by Zamasu and the guy brings it back, I'm dying of a headache.
the current argument was not

Anyway, one more staff needed 2 agreed already, so we can wait. No more unnecessary comments on visuals stuff.
Anyway, want to hear Firestorm's input but I'm leaning more so towards agreeing overall now.
Firestorm seems to be neutral towards the CRT and this thread has been just going back and forth, can you give some conclusion over the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back