• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse immeasurable speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those characters actually have feats to support their infinite speed though. None of the relevant characters to this thread have been shown to have any feats of immeasurable speed, Mechikabura included.

That was also only a minor point, it's hardly the crux of my counterarguments.
I just pointed out how that argument against was moot as the reasons for Immeasurable speed Mechikabura, nothing else.

This thread should be closed tbh. Apparently there’s gonna be a staff only thread and Ryu has to gather new scans for this.

Okay. It may be best if we wait for him to link to it here though.

But alright, I will close this then.

Remember that staff forum threads need permission or very good arguments to be allowed to post there for regular members.

Everything12 and Dominodalek made good arguments for the against side, and SSJRyu1 made good arguments for the pro side. Who else made good enough arguments above to comment in the new thread?

Not to toot my own horn here, but I guess since SSJRYU and others liked the points I mentioned here and some were even reiterated again, I guess me?

I don’t plan to contribute much anyway, but rather comment if I see the need to on anything.

@Ottavio_Merluzzo , @Zamasu_Chan and @Zenkaibattery1 all worked on the topic with me so should all be allowed to participate for sure. Also @ProfessorKukui4Life did make several relevant new points and is well engaged in the topic so should to. Of course if anybody else has points they want to be considered they can let anybody involved know to.

I am much more free on the weekend, so Friday evening would be an ideal time for me to resume this.

Okay. That is probably fine.

I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back