• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Infinite Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then being within a timeless void does not warrant infinite speed. Period. Timeless void =/= anywhere instantly. It = resistance to temporal-related abilities.

The only reason why being born in a void lacking spacetime is because such void is infinite and they can cross an undefined to infinite distance which means infinite speed. However the realm would need to lack space. Distance is spatial coordinates.

If anyone crosses an infinite distance their speed is infinite. S=D/T to S=Infinity/x. What happens when you divide by infinity? Long story but the answer is zero.

So again people, infinite speed = time = 0 but ONLY because the distance is infinite. Immeasurable is when you are beyond linear time and so T = undefined and therefore the speed formula cannot be applied.

Basic math people...

Timeless =/= stopped time or zero time. It usually refers to a transcendent realm outside or beyond time but the size of that realm MUST be taken into consideration. Why? Because if S = D/T and T=0...well you go ahead and divide by zero. See what happens.

I am leaning towards agreeing with Sera, but she probaby needs to start a thread in the staff forum about this topic.

Yeah not everyone is attentive on math class, ya think i should make CRT about this infinite speed? It is bascially being thrown around like cup cakes on a "today is free" day "Everyone gets some!"

@Fire

Make it in the staff board. That is if I don't get to it first.

@Sera

Just... come to Discord and I can explain it.

Because I swear to god i do not want to have to deal with ANOTHER Infinite speed thread.

To be frank...a thread isn't even required. That's literally the VSBW guidelines for infinite speed. Read the explanation section.

Sera Loveheart said:
To be frank...a thread isn't even required. That's literally the VSBW guidelines for infinite speed. Read the explanation section.
What are you referring to?

The note about infinite speed states: "Characters who showcase the ability to move freely and naturally in a timeless void may qualify for an infinite speed rating so long as it is not an Outlier, case of Plot-Induced Stupidity, or Inconsistency."

Sera Loveheart said:
Did you even read Note 4...?

We've literally had this discussion exactly 1 month ago, and everyone agreed with keeping it after 300+ posts.

"The only reason why being born in a void lacking spacetime is because such void is infinite and they can cross an undefined to infinite distance which means infinite speed. However the realm would need to lack space. Distance is spatial coordinates."

Sera Loveheart said:
Bruh, you daft? Read my post before that.
"The only reason why being born in a void lacking spacetime is because such void is infinite and they can cross an undefined to infinite distance which means infinite speed. However the realm would need to lack space. Distance is spatial coordinates."
But we'r talking about time lacking realms not spacetime lacking ones.

Lacking time = \ = lacking space.

The Demon Gods can live in a realm that lacks time and is outside it.

@Sera

Sowwy, I'm just too bothered by there being like, the fifth thread "revising" Infinite speed. >.>

Kepekley23 said:
Lacking time = \ = lacking space.
The Demon Gods can live in a realm that lacks time and is outside it.
Wait wait wait.

Note 4:

Characters who showcase the ability to move freely and naturally in a timeless void may qualify for an infinite speed rating so long as it is not an Outlier, case of Plot-Induced Stupidity, or Inconsistency. Furthermore, the void should be clarified as timeless by statements or showings, and should consistently operate, or be described to operate, in such a fashion. Such feats will have to be very carefully evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Originating from a void can be used to support the rating. However, this does not automatically make a character infinite in speed. In addition, lacking such an origin is not a justification to disqualify a character from the rating. Official statements can also be applied as long as the description is clear or clarified.

Note how TheUpgrademan is against these upgrades. Anyways I agree. Anyone that scales to full powered / serious Demon Gods such as Demigra should also get the upgrades.

The Everlasting said:
@Sera

Sowwy, I'm just too bothered by there being like, the fifth thread "revising" Infinite speed. >.>
Good thing you didnt enter the naruto revisions btw.

Exactly. So it doesn't qualify unless that realm's size is infinite. Key word: Infinity. You need infinity to have infinite speed. Duh.

@Sera

To move any distance in 0 time (Which is what the time would be in a timeless void), you would need to be moving infinitely fast.

Again, do as you please. I'm gonna have a field day regardles. Because give or take, a month from now Kepekley or Assalt will say the EXACT SAME THINGs I said today and it get accepted. Just like it has for other things. So it's whatever.

Sera Loveheart said:
Exactly. So it doesn't qualify unless that realm's size is infinite. Key word: Infinity. You need infinity to have infinite speed. Duh.
What? Moving any distance in 0 time is infinite speed as you did something in actually 0 time, repeat that action an infinite amount of time and it would STILL be 0 time. Size is not a factor in infinite speed. Infinite distance in ANY amount of time (as long as it's not infinite) is STILL infinite as infinite can't be divided, added or multiplied.

Sera Loveheart said:
Again, do as you please. I'm gonna have a field day regardles. Because give or take, a month from now Kepekley or Assalt will say the EXACT SAME THINGs I said today and it get accepted. Just like it has for other things. So it's whatever.
Assalt did the last thread and it got rejected.

Guys we will never get anywhere like this...

Unless somebody makes a thread, the guidelines will stay as they are. As such, we need to revise whetever these characters fall within our current guidelines for Infinite Speed.

Not sure why you're angry with me. My word doesn't hold more weight than yours or anyone else's.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Unless somebody makes a thread, the guidelines will stay as they are. As such, we need to revise whetever these characters fall within our current guidelines for Infinite Speed.
Wrong. The guidelines say "originating from there doesn't qualify for infinite speed" read the full Note 4.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:

About 99% of people with infinite speed have it because of a void feat.

@Fire

What do you mean "wrong"? I just said that unless anybody makes a thread revising infinite speed, then the guidelines are staying as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back