• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes hit 2-A!

Tbh they should already be 2-A because "history is not finite", and according to our current standards even if it's not absolute infinite, countably infinite or transfinite still qualifies as 2-A.

But whatever.

ChocomilkAlex said:
I can see DBH hitting Low 1-C, but nothing else
No. Most I see them reaching is 2-A if they decide to throw in an infinite timelines statement. Higher dimensions are something that's too complex for Dragon Ball.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
No. Most I see them reaching is 2-A if they decide to throw in an infinite timelines statement. Higher dimensions are something that's too complex for Dragon Ball.
The concept of "a being from a higher dimension" is a pretty ubiqutious one, and Dragon Ball isn't that simple, dude.

Higher Dimensional entities are a possibility. Anything is really, the sky is the limit.

I could see higher dimensions if they were to introduce higher planes of existence or something, which I find to be quite unlikely since the whole cosmology expands to only alternate timelines.

To be fair, the idea of alternate timelines started in Z and then was expanded upon much later on with Xenoverse. Considering how little we know about Zeno, I don't view higher dimensions as an impossibility.

The fact that there's a Zeno for every timeline kind of excludes the possibility of him being above Tier 2. At best something like Zeno's dad/creator/whatever.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
They're already at 4D levels of power. I see no reason for them to go above that.
Reason?

The main characters are in a neverending quest to grow stronger and stronger. They will always try and get stronger.

And with Dragon Balls notorious habit of adding on to an already established cosmology and hierarchy of the divine - I wouldn't be surprised if the Omni-King wasn't the end of the Pantheon, but yet another stepping stone in the expanse of power.

AKM sama said:
Tbh they should already be 2-A because "history is not finite", and according to our current standards even if it's not absolute infinite, countably infinite or transfinite still qualifies as 2-A.
But whatever.
In all my honesty, this is 2-A

but whatever.

DMB 1 said:
The fact that there's a Zeno for every timeline kind of excludes the possibility of him being above Tier 2. At best something like Zeno's dad/creator/whatever.
As I said, Dragon Ball is famous for adding higher and higher levels of gods, so it would make sense.

I mean, remember when Kami was literally God and the strongest there is?

I mean, Kami wasn't really meant to be unsurpassable like Zeno, but you have a point.

I just hope that if it happens, that the new strongest character doesn't turn out to be the typical "looks weak/funny, but he's actually very strong" joke that Toriyama often makes, which stopped being funny after the 3rd time.

If anything, it just makes the other characters look stupid since they should already know that appearenec=/= power.

DMB 1 said:
I mean, Kami wasn't really meant to be unsurpassable like Zeno, but you have a point.
I just hope that if it happens, that the new strongest character doesn't turn out to be the typical "looks weak/funny, but he's actually very strong" joke that Toriyama often makes, which stopped being funny after the 3rd time.

If anything, it just makes the other characters look stupid since they should already know that appearenec=/= power.
I want it to be an eldritch abomination from a higher realm or something like that.

I want to see a creature like that in Toriyama's art style.

When is Dragon Ball going to introduce us to Yamoshi? Or the Namekian god who created the Super Dragon Balls? I could see them possibly being above Zeno

ChocomilkAlex said:
When is Dragon Ball going to introduce us to Yamoshi? Or the Namekian god who created the Super Dragon Balls? I could see them possibly being above Zeno
I don't think Yamoshi is even as strong as Goku was a Super Saiyan God, tbh.

Zalama might be though, and I do want to know more about him.

Zamasu Chan said:
Please do not bring this up again.
This isn't my fault

I've just tell my opinion about, if "History" refer to the timelines and it said that it's not finite, well it's something infinite

It's basic Logic but meh, Dragon Ball always have controversial thread for nothing

Warren Valion said:
I want it to be an eldritch abomination from a higher realm or something like that.

I want to see a creature like that in Toriyama's art style.
Yeah, I'd like to see something that doesn't look too silly or like a DB OC.

Toriyama has drawn characters form Dragon Quest and Chrono Trigger. Those had cool monsters and designs.

DMB 1 said:
Yeah, I'd like to see something that doesn't look too silly or like a DB OC.

Toriyama has drawn characters form Dragon Quest and Chrono Trigger. Those had cool monsters and designs.
Imagine if Dragon Ball had a Lavos of its own?

DragonEmperor23 said:
So where do you see them going?
2-A is a definite yes. That is at least the bare minimum. I can actually even see high 2-As in their future if they are able to pull off a villain explanation that states that the villain is literally on a higher plane of existence and is dimensionally superior. And anything higher (minus 1-A and beyond because displaying that kind of power isn't in Dragon Ball's style). But they are going to need the legit feats and more statements to pull it off without getting passed off as metaphorical crap on this wiki.

Dragon Ball isn't the kinda thing to talk explictly about dimensions and shit. I just can't ever see anyone go off on a tangent about how they surpass the concept of dimensions themselves in ******* Dragon Ball of all things. If it ever does become 2-A or something, it will most certainly be confirmed from something minor, as opposed to it being explictly stated.

So you think a tangent on dimensions is unlikely but the multiple tangents on timelines they had that makes them 2-B was something that made sense for Dragon Ball?

DragonEmperor23 said:
So you think a tangent on dimensions is unlikely but the multiple tangents on timelines they had that makes them 2-B was something that made sense for Dragon Ball?
There were never any big tangents about timelines. It was something confirmed to the side.

When you say side, do you mean as in Xenoverse not being the head of the franchise like DB->DBZ->DBS? Because in Xenoverse, the timelines were a very major plot point and was blatantly repeated multiple times. The rating doesn't come from some one off statement that has no further basis.

Sptflcrw said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
There were never any big tangents about timelines. It was something confirmed to the side.
Have you played Xenoverse?

Evil forces trying to destroy Time and the mulitverse is like the plot of the game.

It's just bad guys corrupting time. The only reason they're 2-B is because Trunks and Elder Kai mention a few times how there are a near infinite number of timelines, and Demigra was going to destroy them all.

"2-A? Highly doubt it."

I think becoming DBH becoming 2-A isn't so impossible that I cannot see it happening. Just mention something about the cosmology having an infinite amount of universes. One of the characters doesn't need to go on a big tangent about this kind of shit and can just be mentioned in a guidebook that is credible. It's nothing that complex really.

MYHERO said:
Actually I was expecting this thread to discuss about specifically how Dragon Ball Heroes would do in the AP category. Since I now know the massive scaling chain and obviously it means yeah they are going to be also massively above baseline then I guess that wraps up what I want to know. So you guys can discuss ahead on whatever you want now. Whether it be Dragon Ball or the AP of other 2-A series.

@ChocomilkAlex There is really nothing wrong with it though. As long at it does not get too hostile.

Back