• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes hit 2-A!

Archie has all those Chaos Emeralds that were fused together in Great Harmony which only 14 are still above baseline 2-A (Sonic's multiverse + Mega Man's multiverse + Maginaryworld). Obviously scales to the Chaos Force as it is the source of all Chaos energy, with Chaos Emeralds being mere physical manifestations of it.

They don't have a huge scaling chain though, the super states are pretty much equal to one another with Ultra Sonic, Hyper Tails, Chaos Shadow, and the Chaos Force beings being stronger.

Is Universal - Multiversal AP determined based on how casually X character can destroy a Universe or Multiverse? Is that why Goku is so far above baseline because just by existing, Goku shook the world of void?

ChocomilkAlex said:
Is Universal - Multiversal AP determined based on how casually X character can destroy a Universe or Multiverse? Is that why Goku is so far above baseline because just by existing, Goku shook the world of void?
No, it's based on how many universes they can destroy. Goku is above baseline Low 2-C because of a scaling chain.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@DMB 1 I suppose for the same reason a 2-A character can be stronger than another 2-A even though the latter is already infinite.
That makes more sense because of an in-verse scaling chain that determines a character's superiority over another one.

But if AP is based on simple numbers, Busting a thousand 2-A multiverses shouldn't be more impressive than busting just one, unless there are further things that imply that.

I don't know about you but destroying a thousand 2-A multiverses definitely sounds more impressive than destroying a single one to me.

To me, it doesn't because infinite divided by a thousand is still infinite.

At best you could argue that the unquantifiable distance between those multiverses would make the feat more impressive.

Also, AFAIK, the DBH slot machine games used either a similar or the same engine as Tenkaichi 3, which adds some irony to the whole thing.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Archie has all those Chaos Emeralds that were fused together in Great Harmony which only 14 are still above baseline 2-A (Sonic's multiverse + Mega Man's multiverse + Maginaryworld). Obviously scales to the Chaos Force as it is the source of all Chaos energy, with Chaos Emeralds being mere physical manifestations of it.
So 14 Chaos Emeralds = 3 times baseline 2-A. How many Chaos Emeralds are there? And which characters scale to the power of every Chaos Emerald besides Chaos Force?

@DragonEmperor23 Maginaryworld by itself is actually countless x baseline 2-A due to every dream from every being in those infinite universes becoming a universe.

There were an inumerable Chaos Emeralds, enough where one color could cover the surface of an entire planet and they were all fused into a set of 7. All super forms scale to this.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@DragonEmperor23 There were an inumerable Chaos Emeralds, enough where one color could cover the surface of an entire planet and they were all fused into a set of 7. All super forms scale to this.
What do you mean when you say color? Like, enough green emeralds to cover up a planet?

Strong is subjective and usually is used when in comparison with something else. Besides Sonic and Lavos, I think there was this verse with a lot of baseline 2-As but I don't remember the name. DBH would be much stronger than them.

Actually I was expecting this thread to discuss about specifically how Dragon Ball Heroes would do in the AP category. Since I now know the massive scaling chain and obviously it means yeah they are going to be also massively above baseline then I guess that wraps up what I want to know. So you guys can discuss ahead on whatever you want now. Whether it be Dragon Ball or the AP of other 2-A series.

@MYHERO Massively above baseline? Not really. The strongest ones would be unquantifiably above baseline, DB fans on here just like to exaggerate the gaps in the scaling chains.

@Generic The same goes for Sonic IDW since it's being written by the same dude that made Archie Sonic OP.

@Shadow The Gogeta vs Lucario thread went to shit already, so please let's not.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Massively above baseline? Not really. The strongest ones would be unquantifiably above baseline
Isn't the difference between these two just semantics? It's not like massively is a number.

Yeah when it's about CRTs or Vs matches. We don't need that happening on a Fun and games board of all things.

Back