• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes hit 2-A!

Don't get a heart attack, it's a hypothetical situation. Not that they actually hit it in real life.

Anyways, Cal and I were discussing on discord what would their AP be if they ever reach 2-A. I said something among the lines of them being a little over above baseline. But Cal said that if they were to ever hit 2-A they would surpass Archie Sonic, who is already infamously massively above baseline.

So I want the Dragon Ball experts here discussing what their AP would be exactly if they were to hit 2-A in the future.

Whether if that's true or not. Doesn't really matter, the thread's point is to be a discussion of how strong DBH characters would be if they hit 2-A, not if Sonic is a fraud.

And I would advise you to not make comments like that as I can see this thread dissolving into what Archie's Sonic's AP is. This goes for everyone as well of course.

Clickbaiter

Would the Many-Worlds thing even hold up if they ever reached 2-A? What would put them above even baseline 2-A? Just curious.

Also of course Cal would say that. It's Cal.

The many worlds thing wouldn't matter once they get to 2-A since it's why they're on the cusp of it as is. From there they do have quite the scaling chain, I believe.

Ah, that's right, it'd be the scaling chain and tranformations that would bolster them.

If that's the case, it'd take quite a long scaling chain to put them above Archie 2-As and people at their level (like Chronos). As it stands right now, if their ratings were 2-A rather than 2-B, they'd be pretty damn formidable. The stronger peeps (like Vegito Blue KKx20 or SSJ4 Gogeta KKx20, MUI Goku, etc.) and people that can match them would be at the pinnacle of the series, but I don't think they could really stand up to people like Chronos or Enerjak.

IMHO It depends on how they word it. If they have a branching realities based on what they currently have but with 2-A instead of 2-B they would be a powerful verse. If they get something ridiculous like Marvel's Infinite reality branching than they'd be extremely strong... Especially from those like Cumber , Mechikabura , Jiren , and Hearts.

No problem.

Can you show me the scaling chain for Xenoverse, if you have it with you? Thanks.

It would depend on what the 2-A scale too, but even then - Heroes as such ridicoouls scaling chains that even if they scaled to baseline, I'd feel like they would still be very strong AP wise.

1001 universes is pretty specific so probably not

I would have made 2-B "Many-Worlds Theory" level since it is the main multiverse theory and that the number from that is far removed from any other finite number, I feel like it would the best place to cut off into a new AP level.

MYHERO said:
No problem.

Can you show me the scaling chain for Xenoverse, if you have it with you? Thanks.
I think it's something like...

SSBE CaC >> SSB CaC >> UI Goku = Golden/SS3 CaC >> Mira = Beerus = Base CaC = SSB Goku >> SSG Goku = Demigra = Xeno Goku

I'm not too sure though. I do know that somewhere on the wiki there's a specific scaling chain but for the life of me I can't find it.

XV scaling : Demigra, the baseline for DBXV... Is much weaker than SSB Goku (Pre-Resurrection of F Saga) , Mira is weaker than SSB Goku (Before the Universe 6 Tournament) .

Similar scaling from the Super series for the Cast for DBS... So as of during ToP , SSJ1 (Tournament of Power) Goku would still be at least millions of times into the 2-B tier . The scaling is good... Except for Post-Tokipedia (Which happens before Broly Movie but after Tournament of Power)

Demon God Dabura >> God of Destruction Beerus & Champa (Considered them to be mere child's play in comparison, even after witnessing them going all-out) >= Future Warrior (Pre-MUI Goku, During Tokipedia Arc, Beerus calls FW2 his equal) . Even SSJ1 to SSJ2 Gohan, YAMCHA , HERCULE , Videl , and all the Trainers are at bare minimum stronger than FW1 .

Goku (Tokipedia Arc) - Goku's base surpassed Future Warrior to such a degree he was literally on the floor, downed. He needed a amp to win by Fu , and then forced Goku to use SSB , then MUI, and managed to slightly win against him.

Future Warrior then fought a Massively Amped Fu, later on . Fu oneshotted Demon God Dabura while out of energy, and is stronger than the MUI Goku from Tokipedia who should be leagues above the MUI from the ToP since he was forced to reunlock it. Then Fu got massively stronger via several other amps.

SSJ1 Kefla (Post-Tokipedia) defeated Fu without much trouble, saying " he was a warm-up " . Future Warrior fought her and beat her ,

Then the Broly Arc characters. Broly's Ikari State (Due to being Post-Tokipedia) is far stronger than SSJ2 Kefla (Post-Tokipedia) SSJ and LSSJ got a lot stronger since then, to the point he now, post-amping, has the power to even overwhelm SSB Gogeta (Post-Tokipedia) . Future Warrior beat that LSSJ

Then... FW2 beat Gogeta, Vegito ,Kefla, and Broly simultaneously while heavily handicapping themselves.

Post-Tokipedia Future Warrior (XV2) is at the very least comparable to (Post-Tokipedia) SSB Gogeta and SSB Vegito , both who represent a Post-Tokipedia fusion of Goku and Vegeta [Remember Base Goku is > Future Warrior (Tokipedia) by a lot, to the point he was borderline knocked out while Goku was completely fine and had no scratch on him] , fighting together, while holding back heavily against them. SSJ1 Kefla points this out when she fought 4 on 1 against the Future Warrior (the other being DBS Full Powered Super Saiyan Broly) , who keep in mind defeated a Amped Fu, who even when normal was stronger than Tokipedia MUI Goku and oneshotted Demon God Dabura while running out of energy.

So really it's Post-Tokipedia Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2; Fought SSB Vegito, Gogeta, FP Super Saiyan Broly , and SSJ1 Kefla together simultaneously and beat them all, even when the all broke their limits in the second half of the fight , all while heavily handicapped) >> SSB Vegito and Gogeta (Post-Tokipedia; Stupdenously stronger than FP SS Broly) >>> FP Super Saiyan Broly (Post-Tokipedia; Broly Arc happened after Tokipedia BTW, so just imagine how strong Broly is....) >>> SSJ Broly >>> Ikari Broly (by scaling is at least comparable to Post-Kefla SSJ2 Kefla)>>> SSJ1 Kefla (Post-Tokipedia) >> Massive Amped Fu >> Demon God Dabura >> Future Warrior (Post-Amp;Tokipedia) >= MUI Goku (Tokipedia) >>>>> Enraged MUI Goku (Tournament of Power) >> Limit Breaker Jiren >= MUI Goku (Tournament of Power) > Base Goku (Tokipedia) >>> Full Powered Jiren >= UIO 3rd Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (and milions of overs later) SSB Goku (U6 saga) >>> Limiters Off Mira >> FW (Post-XV1) >>> Demigra (Pre-RoF;Post-BoG).

So how would the cosmology work? Is the Real-World considered a Higher Dimension in this situation? Real World being infinitely above the countless Dragon Ball time lines?

Actually what would happen if it was canonically states that their originally existed infinite universes how would that effect DBH's tier and how high would they be?

Here's my Heroes scaling with the Anime/Promos/Manga for the Prison Planet Arc

Whis?> Hearts > UIO CC Goku (Daikai Training) >= MUI Goku CC > Jiren (Casual) >= TB Fused Zamasu > Super Fu (possibly higher) > Golden Oozaru Cumber >= SSJBKKx20 CC Vegito >= Metal Golden Cooler > SSJ3 Cumber = Metal Cooler >= SSJ4 Xeno Vegito > SSJB CC Vegito >= Base Cumber > SSJBE CC Vegeta >= SSJBKKx20 CC Goku > Lagss > SSJB CC Goku >= SSJ4 Xeno Goku > SSJB CC Vegeta >= Kamioren > Oren Vegeta > Golden Cooler > Berserker Goku > SSJ CC Vegeta > SSJ(2?) Trunks

But according to previews SSJB CC Goku is about to be equaled to Super Hearts (¬_¬)

If DBH ever became 2-A they'd be fodder due to their lack of hax.

And no they would never reach Archie Sonic in AP. Even if you highball Dragon Ball with the exaggerated scaling chains they get, they still wouldn't hit that level.

The real cal howard said:
Demigra would become the strongest 2-A real quick.
Cal do you know how many times above Baseline Archie is above 2-A? Also you really think a hypothetical Demigra would be the strongest?

Archie Sonic is only 6th on the current 2-A tierlist. Taking into account how far beyond baseline he is, Demigra essentially only has Mindhax to his name

Basically every character with access to the Chaos Force is Equal to one another. Archie Sonic = Archie Knuckles = Enerjak = Shadow etc.

Back