• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes hit 2-A!

If Dragon Ball becomes 2-A then DB vs Disgaea would be a thing... sounds fun in paper, but not so much in pratice.

Honestly XV from the timeline becomes more ridiculous with powerscaling as more info comes out . I'm not even done with the powerscaling because it is even more ridiculous than I thought. With the new DLC: 2nd ToP XV Ribrianne is stronger than XV's Merged Zamasu from the Future Trunks Saga & Android 17 from the Tournament of Power , Pre-2nd ToP XV Ultra Blue Vegeta surpassed Tournament of Power XV Ultra Instinct Goku, and 2nd ToP XV Ribrianne (whose a lot stronger than before) is shown as fodder to 2nd ToP XV Base Cabba. They have the most ridiculius power gaps I've seen ... debataboy ever... Like Ribrianne has no reason being anywhere near comparable to Merged Zamasu, Kefla shouldn't have surpassed Fu , Vegeta definitely shouldn't be anywhere near as string as Ui Goku , etcetera.

The Causality said:
I've just tell my opinion about, if "History" refer to the timelines and it said that it's not finite, well it's something infinite

It's basic Logic but meh, Dragon Ball always have controversial thread for nothing
That statement is the reason they are treated as the strongest 2-Bs which actually should be treated as the weakest 2-As according to the standards. It's really a very silly compromise when just because people see a tier upgrade as a huge deal, they go against the standards to settle for the highest scale of a lower tier.

Anyway, this thread reminds me of "DB will never get out of solar system level" and "multiverse level is too complex for DB" arguments back before Super.

AKM sama said:
Anyway, this thread reminds me of "DB will never get out of solar system level" and "multiverse level is too complex for DB" arguments back before Super.
Again, I never understood why people said that. It seems really plausible for that to happen.

BroughtThe 2nd Existential Seed said:
.... @AKM .... Whelp are you willing to make a CRT based on that premise ?
Brought it up a few times on that revision thread but got no answer. Neither care enough nor have the time to get involved in a storm right now.

People either generally or they think we're _wanking_ them just because it's Dragon Ball. Whether you have a different opinion, different view, or even many different ways to scale a character, you're still a wanker amirite.

It has been discussed time and time again, and was rejected by Vs Battle Wiki. Go to the Son Goku (Xeno) categories if you want to catch up on those CRTs.

MYHERO said:
It has been discussed time and time again, and was rejected by Vs Battle Wiki. Go to the Son Goku (Xeno) categories if you want to catch up on those CRTs.
REJECTED

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS

Sorry I thought you asked "Wait their is argument for disputing 2-A's?"

Go check the category for Xeno Goku and you will see the CRTs. It might take some time digging. But no pain no gain.

It comes from the "history can end up taking an infinite number of paths" quote.

This however only implies that infinite possibilities can be created, not that they already exist. Finite but expanding endlessly is 2-B since it will never truly reach infinity.

I brought up the Xenoverse thing since we currently use Many-Worlds interpretation for DBX. As a result, infinite events should correlate to infinite timelines on the basis of Many World theory.

The reason is because its explicitly stated that new timelines are born from changes in history, meaning that there will never be infinite amounts of realities. Something like Fate has an infinite amount of realities for every moment.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@The Causality Which I would still contest as Dialga can just turn Goku into an old man and Goku wouldn't multiverse bust in-character.
Xeno Goku in character can kill his enemies if necessary like vegeta which is why in his fight with CC Goku he immediately went to SSJ4 and launched a Kamehameha. Xeno Goku does not like wasting time.

I agree there should be more profiles

Xeno Trunks

Xeno Gogeta and Xeno Vegito

Possibly CC Goku and Vegeta due to scaling to their Xeno selves.

DBH Cooler

Beat

to name a few at least

Back