• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes hit 2-A!

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Dragon Ball threads usually go to shit so that's nothing new.
Are you actively trying to bring about strife on this thread with the excuse that "its a Dragon Ball thread"?

Do you have a problem with Dragon Ball? If so, please don't let your problems with the series cloud your viewpoint of the threads surrounding this series.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Unquantifiable means it's unknown how far above, massively is more clear in that's it's way above.
Then by this logic wouldn't everyone that isn't base Demigra be unquantifiable since he is the baseline 2-A and the next person stronger than him is SSB Goku Pre RoF? Since he's much weaker than SSB Goku, that would qualify it as unknown since it isn't specific rather than only the strongest people being unquantifiable.

For massively, what do you view as something that's way above? If Sonic was massively, then would someone like Lavos who is only dozens of times baseline be considered barely into the tier?

The real cal howard said:
Actually if DB and Archie Sonic were able to go at it, I'd be the happiest man alive. No matter who loses, I win.
Goku slapped Dialga.

DB fans already won against You boi

@The Causality Which I would still contest as Dialga can just turn Goku into an old man and Goku wouldn't multiverse bust in-character.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@The Causality Which I would still contest as Dialga can just turn Goku into an old man and Goku wouldn't multiverse bust in-character.
Those things already been discussed in this said thread tho

You are free to make another one or go to the removal threAd to remove it with good reasons but currently, Guko blinked Dialga.

DMB 1 said:
What I don't understand is how you can be above "baseline" 2-A by busting 2 infinite multiverses: they are both infinite, and infinite divided by 2 = infinite.
Being Infinitely above baseline makes more sense since we go into the "degrees of infinity" territory though.
Just going to say that I share this same opinion.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
DMB 1 said:
What I don't understand is how you can be above "baseline" 2-A by busting 2 infinite multiverses: they are both infinite, and infinite divided by 2 = infinite.
Being Infinitely above baseline makes more sense since we go into the "degrees of infinity" territory though.
Just going to say that I share this same opinion.
Dodo follow
Ye

The real cal howard said:
That match was pure sheep mentality jumping on the bandwagon that the embodiment of time wouldn't use time powers.
More that he wouldn't immediately lead with them the second the fight started, and that Goku could literally breathe and vaporize, to be fair.

Why stop at 2-A?

I will be interested if Goku can become 1-A with normal physical training. And if he then has Hax or not. And how high the salt level of the people on this side would be if that ever happened.

I'll probably die if that happens, because I couldn't stop laughing...

Why stop at 1-A?

I will be interested if Goku can become tier 0 with normal physical training.

Jk that sounds dumb as hell. Being in 1-A and beyond is dumb as hell in general.

BlackPAIN99 said:
Why stop at 2-A?
I will be interested if Goku can become 1-A with normal physical training. And if he then has Hax or not. And how high the salt level of the people on this side would be if that ever happened.

I'll probably die if that happens, because I couldn't stop laughing...
Logically, no. Hell, he shouldn't even been able to hit Tier 3 with physical training. That never stopped them before though, huh?

That's what they said about low 2-C

That's what they said about 3-A

That's what they said about 3-B

And we don't even have any new evidence for when we changed it either, it was just that the evidence we used for debunking 3-A was flat out false

Being able to bust a universe to multiverse just by training is silly, but something that at least sounds plausible.

Being able to turn into a boundless being that is deprived from all concepts by physical training in Goku fashion makes infinitely less sense. Dragon ball has had a lot of shoddy writing time to time, but I'm sure people aren't dumb enough to go that far.

You know to most people those things aren't that different right? Toriyama probably doesn't know the difference between 1-A and High 1-B. It's not something non powerscalers understand.

DragonEmperor23 said:
You know to most people those things aren't that different right? Toriyama probably doesn't know the difference between 1-A and High 1-B. It's not something non powerscalers understand.
If Toriyama made Dragon Ball 1-A, it would be on complete accident on the basis that, "it sounds cool".

DragonEmperor23 said:
Were you referring that to me? Because even if that is the case I still don't see it happening, because there really is a difference to fighting hand to hand with other opponents and becoming a boundless being just through training when it comes to writing. Even if people are ignorant towards powerscaling, they aren't going to pull an oopsies and make him tier 0 since stuff like "transcending concepts" gets passed off as flowery language here.

Of course this is a Fun and games board, I will stop trampling over your fun like a ******* degenerate.

Were you referring that to me? Because even if that is the case I still don't see it happening, because there really is a difference to fighting hand to hand with other opponents and becoming a boundless being just through training when it comes to writing. Even if people are ignorant towards powerscaling, they aren't going to pull an oopsies and make him tier 0 since stuff like "transcending concepts" gets passed off as flowery language here.

Of course this is a Fun and games board, I will stop trampling over your fun like a ******* degenerate.

This is fair, but people used to say similar things about DBZ never becoming universe busters.

Must've always been just me, but I never really doubted that they won't become universal in power.

Like these characters were already reaching stellar levels of power and they were constantly rising, so becoming universal seems like something that is plausible. It's flashy, but becoming someone who is beyond true platonic concepts isn't that much of a boast in power like busting a universe is. So that's why I really don't see DB ever really hitting 1-A or tier 0 levels of power, even though they have proven people wrong in the past.

Back