• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes hit 2-A!

Ottavio Merluzzo said:
AwkguyDB said:
Make a Xenoverse Zamasu page XD or DBH Merged Zamasu page.
You either get a Non Corpreal 2-A or a Mid Godly Regen 2-A XD Composite Zamasu screws your MC
Along with DBH Zen'o
He threatened to erase the Real World
DBH Zeno is solely based on how far into 2-A DBH is. I would love to see Ki Squish GG matches XD

Ottavio Merluzzo said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
While 2-A Goku is fodder, Mechikabura has potential for a few matches
Xeno Goku also has some good hax (not as much as Mechikabura obviously)
Goku's hax are rather tame for what's running around in 2-A tbh.

Mechikabura, GP and Trunks: Xeno are like the top hax of the verse, but I can't quite settle on a good 2-A match for Time Power Mechi. Anything that comes to mind is either he stomps hard, or gets stomped hard.

2-A is not a good tier to be if you're not;

a) A Type 1 Abstract

b) A hax-wall and resistance fortress

c) An immortality collection and godly regen user

Otherwise you just hover above low-tier.

"An immortality collection and godly regen user"

• Looks over to the corner*
You hear that, Hearts? You have a shot!

It's vague, but the reasoning for it being passive is because the black hole he absorbed was, itself, passively absorbing space-time for millions of years. I think.

Well it's not Passive, but yes he does start out Absorption and does have the Type 8 Immortality from the Timelines he Absorbed.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Doesn't Mechi have passive universe absorption and some other hax to deal with that
He's absorbing a guy that's likely infinitely stronger than him? Even then, these guys hax-rape as well.

Ottavio Merluzzo said:
Sevestus said:
Future Warrior 2, Xenoverse/DBH Zamasu
Xenoverse Goku
Hearts has mid-godly regen negation, that's why I bring him up.

Sevestus said:
He negs regen, he doesn't have it. And there's still regen from regen neg, High-Godly etc. to deal with in the tier.

Sevestus said:
Ottavio Merluzzo said:
Sevestus said:
Future Warrior 2, Xenoverse/DBH Zamasu
Xenoverse Goku
Hearts has mid-godly regen negation, that's why I bring him up.
I know. I brought up characters with Mid-Godly Regen

And type 8 Immortality

Back