• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes hit 2-A!

Too bad he lacks NPI. Otherwise I could say that Mr. Satan stomps Elder God Demonbane.

Seriously, this upgrade happened at like 3AM my time. I go to bed and when I wake up 4 hours later and there's, like, 4 new 2-A Dragon Ball matches and they're all stomps. I expected no less from you people.

Roun12 said:
Seriously, this upgrade happened at like 3AM my time. I go to bed and when I wake up 4 hours later and there's, like, 4 new 2-A Dragon Ball matches and they're all stomps. I expected no less from you people.
I didn't make them.

Generalizing is the worst thing to do

Zamasu Chan said:
There are infinite timelines and the littlest things from one timeline alone can make countless more.
2-A + this

If this is not "At least 2-A"

However let's wait until the end of the moving

Arceus Abstract Existence doesn't care about the Pokeverse, it was Abstract before the Pokeverse it will be Abstract after.

Arceus existed before the pokeverse came to be. Why would he care about it being destroyed?

Arceus is essentially chilling in a fortified bunker safe from the mean ole DBH 2-As XD

All this while Giratina and Darkrai are trying to fend the verse off from Mechi, Trunks and GP.

I really want to discuss Mechikabura (Time Power) vs Godslayer Hearts... since they're both primary SDBH antagonists... but I kinda know where it heads, very quickly. What about you guys?

Sevestus said:
I really want to discuss Mechikabura (Time Power) vs Godslayer Hearts... since they're both primary SDBH antagonists... but I kinda know where it heads, very quickly. What about you guys?
Mechi laughs and absorbs GG no re. Absorption much faster than Cube Regen negating

I want to talk about how the hell Demigra was going to ressurect himself after destroying all history.

From what I read in the wiki, it seems that the Crack of Time would be uneffected by the destruction of Time he planned, so he planned to wait out the destruction there.

AwkguyDB said:
Sevestus said:
Mechi laughs and absorbs GG no re. Absorption much faster than Cube Regen negating
I want to talk about how the hell Demigra was going to ressurect himself after destroying all history.
It's obvious, come on.

Featherine writes him back into the story.

Everything12 said:
From what I read in the wiki, it seems that the Crack of Time would be uneffected by the destruction of Time he planned, so he planned to wait out the destruction there.
yee sounds about right.

Make a Xenoverse Zamasu page XD or DBH Merged Zamasu page.

You either get a Non Corpreal 2-A or a Mid Godly Regen 2-A XD Composite Zamasu screws your MC

AwkguyDB said:
Make a Xenoverse Zamasu page XD or DBH Merged Zamasu page.
You either get a Non Corpreal 2-A or a Mid Godly Regen 2-A XD Composite Zamasu screws your MC
Along with DBH Zen'o

He threatened to erase the Real World

Back