• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit's Time-Skip working on these characters is not an anti-feat for Immeasurable speed, it's a feat for Hit's reactive evolution & accelerated development which is arguably superior to his "canon" self, considering his Time-Skip now works on opponents faaaaar stronger than U6 Arc SSJB Kaioken x10 Goku who could move in Hit's Time-Skip and the heavily suppressed Jiren in the ToP who no-diffed Hit's Time Prison/Restraint like Mecha Zamasu, Super Hearts, Vidro and even Ultimate Godslayer Hearts for a short while. His Time-Skip has definitely grown a lot stronger
My point is, time skip is common for a character of immeasurable speed, so Hit's time skip shouldn't work at all, that's how I think, but honestly I'm neutral on this

Hit's Time-Skip working on these characters is not an anti-feat for Immeasurable speed, it's a feat for Hit's reactive evolution & accelerated development which is arguably superior to his "canon" self, considering his Time-Skip now works on opponents faaaaar stronger than U6 Arc SSJB Kaioken x10 Goku who could move in Hit's Time-Skip and the heavily suppressed Jiren in the ToP who no-diffed Hit's Time Prison/Restraint like Mecha Zamasu, Super Hearts, Vidro and even Ultimate Godslayer Hearts for a short while. His Time-Skip has definitely grown a lot stronger
There is no amount of reactive evolution that can make an ability that requires a linear flow of time to function work against immeasurable characters. The very nature of the ability makes it so that, unless there is extraordinary evidence as to why it can work against characters with immeasurable speed, you have to choose as to whether or not immeasurable speed or the time skip is the outlier here. And with the context of one of the main feats being done off-screen with no indication of how the feat was accomplished, I think it's more reasonable to say that immeasurable is the outlier here.

Also, has Hit's reactive evo ever done anything beyond increasing the length of his time skip or allowing him to use new techniques? It seems odd to assume that the nature of his evo would change as well, making it so he can modify his own abilities to an illogical extent. Doubly so since the prior arguments in favor of immeasurable were against assuming a character used abilities they've never directly been stated to possess, so it seems like there's a double standard here.

I am not against the idea of Time Hax working against Infinite/Immeasurable Speed, but Time Skip literally needs time to flow normally to even work. This is not even Time Stop, time still flows but is just skipped here.

Aside from the fact that the argument of "Hit needs a normal flow of time" is a baseless assumption that came out of nowhere. Back it up with evidence,please.

The feats with the Dark Dragon Balls (and the other ones) aren't and they're consistent. So at worst, the Hit feat is the outlier, as it's the most recent one (UGM,2022) vs the others (DDRM, 2017-2018)

Aside from the fact that the argument of "Hit needs a normal flow of time" is a baseless assumption that came out of nowhere. Back it up with evidence,please.

The feats with the Dark Dragon Balls aren't recent,and aren't one time only,AKA they're consistent. So at worst, the Hit feat is the outlier, as it's the most recent feat (UGM,2022) vs the others (DDRM, 2017-2018)
that's uh, not how outliers work?????????????????

The feats that are more consistent are the outliers then? Sorry but that's not how it works either.
...No, I mean the release date for the outliers is rarely a factor, if at all.

Anyways the DDB feat is something I'm discounting anyways because it takes place off screen and nothing implies they physically traveled through time using nothing but speed. It's just unquantifiable.

You can't just assume Hit's time skip works against immeasurable characters without explaining why.

Screenshot-20221210-034201-You-Tube.jpg
Can somesome verify this? This clearly states without a doubt that the Dark Dragon Balls Flew to the different Eras

...No, I mean the release date for the outliers is rarely a factor, if at all.

Anyways the DDB feat is something I'm discounting anyways because it takes place off screen and nothing implies they physically traveled through time using nothing but speed. It's just unquantifiable.

You can't just assume Hit's time skip works against immeasurable characters without explaining why.
Ok then, my bad.

We know how the Dragon Balls work by nature. There's literally 0 evidence they used portals or other bs and the statements imply pure physical flight.

What I'm trying to say is that the opposition is saying that this specific set of Dragon Balls is an exception to the rule. I am asking evidence of such a claim,which i still haven't seen.

I'll let Dagoth tackle the Hit stuff.

the simple jump in time depends on the flow of time, it's the nature of the time skip, we don't need to prove it

It literally says that "X amount of time passes", it's the whole proof of it needing a flow of time passing.

the simple jump in time depends on the flow of time, it's the nature of the time skip, we don't need to prove it
Yes, a flow of time. But nothing states that he specifically needs a normal flow of time.

The first claim is correct and doesn't need to be proven, the second is literally a baseless assumption. Especially when he has the feats on his side.

Yes, a flow of time. But nothing states that he specifically needs a normal flow of time.

The first claim is correct and doesn't need to be proven, the second is literally a baseless assumption. Especially when he has the feats on his side.
The time in Hit's time skip progresses linearly, as we see it portrayed as such. Can you provide evidence of it working irregularly?

what do you mean by normal flow of time? Time is irrelevant to characters of immeasurable speed, time would literally be frozen, there would be no time flow, how is Hit going to jump on a time that doesn't move?

Last edited:
Wtf is even happening rn. Anyways, Hit can stop time with his Time Skip so all this time flows talk is pointless since he can stop the flow of time entirely for a moment.

Wtf is even happening rn. Anyways, Hit can stop time with his Time Skip so all this time flows talk is pointless since he can stop the flow of time entirely for a moment.
Which doesn't matter because a being that can freely move through time, as immeasurable speed characters can, would not be affected by alterations in time. But they very clearly are, so...

Moving in zero time means a photon remains in the same place, which means you need infinite speed and this specific hax shouldnt work but this is fiction and theres something called potency. So its not really an anti feat for the speedster, its a feat for the hax user.

From what ive seen they , got the Feats and 5 year old friendly power system.

"Mftl+, Likely whatever speed" sounds fair ihmo

False. The wiki has long accepted that stronger time hax can affect Immeasurable speed characters. Even Strym has admitted that he's not against the idea
You can't just say "hax potency lol" every time a contradiction exists. There needs to be additional context as to why such a contradiction exists in-universe. Does the series ever explain why Hit can freeze people who can move through time like it's nothing? Does it ever elaborate on the mechanics of his ability in such a way that it would reasonably work on immeasurable characters? This is all just assuming the highest possible end with nothing backing it up. No evidence has been shown for how or why time manipulation consistently works on characters who should be immune.

To give an example, Goku breaks out of Hit's time stop not long after being initially affected by it. It isn't treated as a contradiction because the verse explains why that happened. Does Dragon Ball Heroes do the same? Based on the lack of scans I've been seeing, I'm going to guess not.

This is the biggest reversal of burden of proof I've ever seen.

This's got me thinking about a lot of speed ratings on the wiki...
I mean if a verse is reliant on off-screen speed feats and there are hard contradictions to those feats then yeah, the ratings should be nuked. Glad we agree on something.

Actually, if you're referring to what I think you're referring to, don't even try it.

You can't just say "hax potency lol" every time a contradiction exists. There needs to be additional context as to why such a contradiction exists in-universe. Does the series ever explain why Hit can freeze people who can move through time like it's nothing? Does it ever elaborate on the mechanics of his ability in such a way that it would reasonably work on immeasurable characters? This is all just assuming the highest possible end with nothing backing it up. No evidence has been shown for how or why time manipulation consistently works on characters who should be immune.

To give an example, Goku breaks out of Hit's time stop not long after being initially affected by it. It isn't treated as a contradiction because the verse explains why that happened. Does Dragon Ball Heroes do the same? Based on the lack of scans I've been seeing, I'm going to guess not.
Yes, there is a very clear explanation. Hit and his Time-Skip have evolved. His time hax is objectively far superior to what it was at the start of U6 arc and even the ToP as I have shown feats of him affecting superior characters.

Also, funny how you still claim that the DDB feats were "off-screen" when they're shown on-screen to have physically flown away from the Demon Realm. "Off-screen portals" is literally textbook headcanon

Last edited:
I mean if a verse is reliant on off-screen speed feats and there are hard contradictions to those feats then yeah, the ratings should be nuked.
They're stated to have flown/flew in every form of media relating to the feat, which is briefly shown visually in the animated PV for the game. No mention of portals, no mention of teleportation. Statements count too and are not contradicted

I can't believe this is even being debated. The real question should be DOES flying to different eras qualify for immeasurable speed in the first place, and/or whether it's an outlier, etc.
Yeah, this is why I have stopped to reply.

Because Discord is not Immeasurable despite doing that from flying, and thus the standards seem in shake again lol.

Time will become irrelevant to you with immeasurable speed. So stopping reversing slowing speed will not affect you and being affected isn't hax potency. It is contradiction. Unless there is a 2nd higher temporal dimension where the immeasurable speed is still bound to but we cannot assume that existence.
Lastly it being contradiction puts immeasurable speed into question hence it could be downgraded to merely time travel. There are multiple ways to get immeasurable speed. And there are multiple ways your immeasurable speed is contested/contradicted. We take all those and make evaluate case by case. As of now. Hit time skip working is a heavy contradiction. Immeasurable speed has strict standard. Just like other abilities like acausality type 5 or nep type 2.

Tbh it could be downgraded to time travel because it shows they do not possess other factors of what makes character immeasurable and only its capability to time travel

what is the original reason that this was rejected? I'm legitimately curious
Here and here

Basically the reason why this was rejected is because there's no proof of his Immeasurable flight speed scaling to his combat speed.

So, is there a proof that the Dark Dragon Balls speed scales to the fighting speed of the characters anyways, and not something like The Ray or any version of Flash here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back