• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT character speeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I noticed that it seems like Schutzendunkelziel only upgraded the regular DBZ character speeds before he left.

I would appreciate some help with rational evaluations about how we should rescale the DBGT characters from them?

Informed suggestions are appreciated. Opinions without rational analysis are not.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Dragon_Ball_GT

^Where was that confirmed? If you mean the DB GT guidebook i believe that was by a "non canon" source

LordAizenSama said:
^Where was that confirmed? If you mean the DB GT guidebook i believe that was by a "non canon" source
If DBGT can't be scaled from guidebooks then MFTL for Omega shenron and Gogeta only.

All the top and high tiers should be at least ftl+,possibly mftl in combat speed because they are stronger than buu saga ssj3 goku.

well GT Base Goku is roughly SSJ3 Goku from the Buu saga based on his fight with General Rildo, who he said was on par with buu.

so you could maybe work off that?

LordAizenSama said:
well GT Base Goku is roughly SSJ3 Goku from the Buu saga based on his fight with General Rildo, who he said was on par with buu.
so you could maybe work off that?

Speaking of that if his base is equal to buu saga ssj3 goku why is he only solar system level?

Well, the Solar System level is extremely wide, but regardless, this topic is only about the speed levels of the characters. That is it.

Antvasima said:
Well, the Solar System level is extremely wide, but regardless, this topic is only about the speed levels of the characters. That is it.
Ok as i said already they should all be at ftl+ with possibly mftl in combat speed as for gogeta i think he should definetively be mftl.

Hmm all of them should be ftl+, with the possible mftl. Hmmm but it does get more complicated with the ssj4s and omega shenron, as they should be leagues above the rest in speed

Hmm. Let's wait to see what the rest of the staff thinks.

actually, i think goku ssj3 (gt) onwards should be mftl+ : as in bebu, super 17, nuova and syn for sure, along with gogeta, ssj4 vegeta as well

goku ssj3 buu saga is currently rated to be at least ftl+ to mftl

base gt goku is at that same level, and we all know how power and speed progressions work

even going by conservative standards, we will end up with mftl+ levels by the time we get to bebi

normal characters like pan on the other hand shud be more like ftl+

The Living Tribunal1 said:
goku ssj3 buu saga is currently rated to be at least ftl+ to mftl

base gt goku is at that same level, and we all know how power and speed progressions work

even going by conservative standards, we will end up with mftl+ levels by the time we get to bebi

normal characters like pan on the other hand shud be more like ftl+
this makes sense

Faisal Shourov said:
I thought only kaio ken multiplier was valid? Since when we accepted SSJ multiplier?
we dont, but the minimum amount needed for ssj goku's speed was 40x for beinga able to fight frieza

Hmm. I will be busy with the daily backlog for a while. Can somebody politely ask the other staff members (except DarkLK) to weigh in with input in this thread?

Okay. Thanks. You can tell them that I asked for help.

Personally, it seems to me that most characters should be FTL+, with higher end characters being Massively FTL with the possibility of Massively FTL+.

I know it may seem I'm acting a bit conservative on the issue, but there are reasons. You can ask Lord Kavpeny about it, as well.

Oh this s*** right here.

Welp I'll just get to the point and say that they should be scaled accordingly just like how we did for DBZ. That and what TLT1 said earlier works for me here.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Personally, it seems to me that most characters should be FTL+, with higher end characters being Massively FTL with the possibility of Massively FTL+.
I know it may seem I'm acting a bit conservative on the issue, but there are reasons. You can ask Lord Kavpeny about it, as well.
These are pretty much my thoughts, with Massively FTL characters starting at the Shadow Dragons, and possibly Massively FTL+ only applying to Omega Shenron, power up SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Goku.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Oh this s*** right here.
Welp I'll just get to the point and say that they should be scaled accordingly just like how we did for DBZ. That and what TLT1 said earlier works for me here.
MFTL+ for bebi, syn, gogeta, ssj4 forms, iece, nuova, and super 17 then? (keep in mind this is not all that high, like only a few thousand x ftl for these guys, and maybe a few tens of time ftl at best for gogeta)

The Everlasting said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
These are pretty much my thoughts, with higher-end characters starting at the Shadow Dragons.
not all shadow dragons are that strong, the main ones that really gave goku trouble were iirc ice, nuova and syn, also what about powered up 17 and bebi?

at least ftl+ to mftl is already a grouping for buu saga tiers as it is, i think bebi, by scaling should be at least mftl, possibly mftl+ (along with powered up super 17)

and as for the higher tier dragons, they could be placed as mftl+

I don't remember too much about GT (Can you blame me?), but what TLT1 is suggesting sounds reasonable imo.

I need help on who to update the speed of the fighters to Massively Faster than Light, please, so I don't end up having my edits reverted. This isn't inappropriate sarcasm. This is sincere.

Dekoshu said:
I need help on who to update the speed of the fighters to Massively Faster than Light, please, so I don't end up having my edits reverted. This isn't inappropriate sarcasm. This is sincere.
for which verse? this one?

that hasnt been decided yet

Better to wait until Lord Kavpeny has come back sometime tomorrow I think. We also haven't hammered out the specifics of this yet.

well here is my proposal:

Pan = ftl+

Goku, vegeta ssj4 = MFTL+

Powered up super 17 = MFTL+

Bebi = MFTL

WIthout full power super 17 = MFTL

SYn, nuova, eis shenron = MFTL+

gogeta = MFTL+

Trunks, goten,= FTL+

gohan = high end ftl+

Yeah, Kavpeny said he'll be inactive until tomorrow so we're pretty much on the drawing board here until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back