• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT character speeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am uncertain. We are going by guesswork after all, so we will have to use "Likely" or "Probably" before the ratings in either case.

I agree to the plan. I was just about to ask on how you'd want to rate the characters based on each of the saga's till you already had set them up here.

Edit: Nvrmind then based on Ant's comment. :/

Hmm, I'm not sure.

Agree with Antvasima

we will have to use "Likely" or "Probably" before the ratings in either case

The Living Tribunal1 said:
goku ssj3 buu saga is currently rated to be at least ftl+ to mftl

base gt goku is at that same level, and we all know how power and speed progressions work

even going by conservative standards, we will end up with mftl+ levels by the time we get to bebi

normal characters like pan on the other hand shud be more like ftl+
I agree with this.

well here is my proposal:
Pan = ftl+

Goku, vegeta ssj4 = MFTL+

Powered up super 17 = MFTL+

Bebi = MFTL

WIthout full power super 17 = MFTL

SYn, nuova, eis shenron = MFTL+

gogeta = MFTL+

Trunks, goten,= FTL+

gohan = high end ftl+
I agree to your proposal.

Pan = ftl+

Bebi = MFTL

gogeta = MFTL+

Trunks, goten,= FTL+

gohan = high end ftl+
I agree with this

Either Azathoth or TLT1's proposals are fine to me. But I guess it would be most appropriate to wait for Kav.

in ligh of DB super, my opinion is that DBGT characters cannot be powerscaled from canon DB franchise material that came out after the conclusion of DBGT...

Illuminati478 said:
in ligh of DB super, my opinion is that DBGT characters cannot be powerscaled from canon DB franchise material that came out after the conclusion of DBGT...
Their speed has nothing to do with DBS only dbz.

Pan = ftl+

Bebi = MFTL

gogeta = MFTL+

Trunks, goten,= FTL+

gohan = high end ftl+
Sounds fine

The characters are being scaled from the calc of the speed of Piccolo's moon-buster, right? I do not think that the debate ever ended on that, but it was forgotten about in the wake of revising the Attack Potency chart and the mass edits that came with it. The last we heard of that was it stalling into yet another debate over cinematic time, with me opposing Lord Kavpeny's resolution on it. After that, silence. It seems SchutzenDunkelZiel assumed that it went through and edited the profiles anyway.

But assuming it is legitimate and accepted, if I recall, the number given was 28c for Namek Saga Super Saiyan Goku and 100% Frieza. The problem with scaling GT characters is that they have zero notable feats and lots and lots of powerscaling. Thus, the most conservative way to rate them based on this would be "At least FTL+", since there's no concrete evidence to suggest they'd be any faster, but on the other hand, this requires assuming the possibility that Goku in GT was not even three times faster than he was as a Super Saiyan on Namek, which seems ridiculous given that by feats, he's at least on the level of a Super Saiyan 2 in base, as he easily defeated Cell, and by statements, he's on the level of a Super Saiyan 3. We're looking at a multiplier of 100 to 400 times here at least, and considering speed increases as power does except in rare instances (e.g., USSj Trunks and Power Weighted Perfect Cell), it seems quite silly for him not to have gotten even three times as fast as he was on Namek.

Unclechairman said:
The characters are being scaled from the calc of the speed of Piccolo's moon-buster, right? I do not think that the debate ever ended on that, but it was forgotten about in the wake of revising the Attack Potency chart and the mass edits that came with it. The last we heard of that was it stalling into yet another debate over cinematic time, with me opposing Lord Kavpeny's resolution on it. After that, silence. It seems SchutzenDunkelZiel assumed that it went through and edited the profiles anyway.
But assuming it is legitimate and accepted, if I recall, the number given was 28c for Namek Saga Super Saiyan Goku and 100% Frieza. The problem with scaling GT characters is that they have zero notable feats and lots and lots of powerscaling. Thus, the most conservative way to rate them based on this would be "At least FTL+", since there's no concrete evidence to suggest they'd be any faster, but on the other hand, this requires assuming the possibility that Goku in GT was not even three times faster than he was as a Super Saiyan on Namek, which seems ridiculous given that by feats, he's at least on the level of a Super Saiyan 2 in base, as he easily defeated Cell, and by statements, he's on the level of a Super Saiyan 3. We're looking at a multiplier of 100 to 400 times here at least, and considering speed increases as power does except in rare instances (e.g., USSj Trunks and Power Weighted Perfect Cell), it seems quite silly for him not to have gotten even three times as fast as he was on Namek.
well, buu saga top tiers are put at possibly MFTl, usng powerscaling, bebi shud be definitely at MFTL, with highest power 17, syn, nuova, eis and gogeta at mftl+

If the calc is accepted, then those ratings seem reasonable. I have a few reservations about MFTL+ God tiers, though, as the gap between MFTL and MFTL+ is 10x, meaning they'd have to be roughly 36 times faster than Namek Saga Super Saiyan Goku, which is a position far harder to support with such a lack of actual speed feats. I'd put them down as "possibly MFTL+", with Gogeta as "likely MFTL+".

Unclechairman said:
If the calc is accepted, then those ratings seem reasonable. I have a few reservations about MFTL+ God tiers, though, as the gap between MFTL and MFTL+ is 10x, meaning they'd have to be roughly 36 times faster than Namek Saga Super Saiyan Goku, which is a position far harder to support with such a lack of actual speed feats. I'd put them down as "possibly MFTL+", with Gogeta as "likely MFTL+".
we are going to use possible and likely in the fiist place

Okay, then.

I do feel the need to stress that the debate over whether or not the calc this is based on was never actually resolved to my knowledge.

Unclechairman said:
Okay, then.
I do feel the need to stress that the debate over whether or not the calc this is based on was never actually resolved to my knowledge.
the sub relativistic+ piccolo was used, and it is accepted as the scale from which all characters (DBZ) are speed scaled at

It was based on his moon-buster, right?

I had my own reservations about that. Specifically, that it was far faster than any other attack in that saga, and that no one reacted to it.

We will have to wait for Lord Kavpeny in either case.

Power levels are not being used as a foundation, we are simply using the idea of one character being superior to another.

The issue here is that the Dragon Ball characters level up to extreme extents within GT. Other franchises are irrelevant to this topic, so please stop derailing it.

So I had brought up a possible speed feat for DBZ characters but was asked to wait until it is decided if kai is going to be used as canon on the wiki or not, however it was recommended I take a look here as it would certainly be scalable to GT, so I am going to repost, I think it is good further proof of mftl+ cast as early as Buu saga. Also if we are factoring in movies and such like was said shooting a Kamehameha to the sun, or other such filler scenes, which there are even more of would further support this.

I was thinking since we accepted the Kid buu destroying a galaxy feat as a multi solar system feat, then would that not translate to also mftl+ speed in order to destroy multiple solar systems with a single ki attack?

If Kid buu can multi solar system bust on the level he shows in the flashback, which has been accepted, that means his ki attack can cover vast expanses of space quickly, minutes at most if we lowball the attack, as solar systems are light years apart, we are talking many light years, possibly hundreds or more, but even low balling and just covering 10 light years in a minute with his attack would be about 5.5 million times ftl attack, and that would be low end multi solar system level to destroy that much space, whereas Kid Buu is likely at least mid end of the spectrum.

I mean we have used ki blasts in the past to calculate speed and the cast can clearly move as fast as their ki attacks, so could not the same principles be applied here? We may not have exact numbers but a multi solar system level attack range would logically be mftl+ in any reasonable timeframe as well I would think.

It could differentiate Cell saga and Buu saga guys speed well and also somewhat close the ridiculous difference in speed between them and the god tiers. Also it would make Vegeta's enraged form being able to even touch Beerus make a bit more sense if he was mftl+ at least.

Bebi who sended enough force to HALTED a Potara fused God Of Creation's Kai Kai, a move like Instat Transmission. Something that is INSTANT with mere shockwaves. Force=Mass×Acceleration. Instant is greater than infinite because no matter what speed they go at with infinite speed instantaneous speed will always be faster. The acceleration is greater than instant thus the scale of: | Infinite < Instant < Bebi < 17 < Nova < Yi Xing Long < Gogeta < SSJ4 Gogeta

| SS1 *Base×50* SS2 *Base×100* SS3 *Base×400* | Dominanting someone can also be ×2(for simplistic reasons again & so we don't get a ton of decimals). Baby was dominating SS3 Goku. | Super Baby Vegeta *Base×800* | Broly is Low Multi Galaxy in Base(100×galaxy). LSS Broly is 10,000× that thus making him High Multi Galaxy+(1,000,000×galaxy). Especially at the Zenith of his constant power growth. There are 200,000,000,000 Star Systems in the Galaxy. | SS Goku with wank is a Star System buster. He got Ki from nearly dead Z fighters & beat Broly with the power of 1 shot. He was at least twice as strong. That is 400,000,000,000,000,000×Star System. | That is 10 Quadrillion a piece. Bebi had gotten power from warriors 1,000 times that bare minimum. That's 400,000,000,000,000,000,000 | SBV w/Singular Chi Amp *Base×320,000,000,000,000,000,000,000* | SBV has the equivalent power increase of SS2 from SS1 & is in Strongest Form 1 | SBV SF1 w/Singular Chi Amp *Base×640,000,000,000,000,000,000,000* | Bebi absorbed Ki from most of the Human's on Earth. Neko Majin states there are 6,000,000,000 Earthlings. Most goes into him & some goes into the Evil Genki Dama. We have 25 seconds of total screen time(15 to bebi and 10 his dama) thus 3/5 went to Bebi which is 3,600,000,000 Earthlings giving him power. Sharing Ki is exponetial & we know power levels vary person to person so we'll downplay & keep it & multiply Bebi by 3,600,000,000 | SBV SF1 w/Double Chi Amps *Base×2,304,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000* | He gets the equivalent power increase of SS3 from SS2. | SBV SF2 w/Double Chi Amps *Base×9,216,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000* | Bebi used his full power on a Daikaiojin Uub to go from being over taken to being stronger. At best a double in strength. | Full Power Bebi *Base×18,432,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000* | Super Oozaru Goku dominates Super Baby Vegeta 2 w/Double Chi Amps. He's bare minimum twice as strong Bebi & now we have the Super Oozaru multiplier from Base. | Super Oozaru multiplier *Base×36,864,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000* | Divide Bebi by 50 to factor out Super Saiyan. | Baby *Base×368,640,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000* | Multiply Bebi by the Super Oozaru multiplier. | Super Oozaru Bebi SF2 w/Double Chi Amps *Base×13,589,545,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000* | SS4 Goku may have gotten his ass whooped but he was already weakened, just got the form, & was on par w/him for a while so we can say they were on par with each other at full power. | SS4 *Base×13,589,545,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000* | Super Saiyan 4 can multiple Ki by ×10 & ×100 hence the ×10 Kamehameha Wave & ×100 Big Bang Kamehameha Wave(Full Power BBKW). | SS4×10 *Base×135,895,450,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000* SS4×100 *Base×1,358,954,500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000*

| Infinite < Instant < Bebi < 17 < Nova < Yi Xing Long < Gogeta < greater than instant speed×14 UNVIGINTILLION-1.4 DUOVIGINTILLION=SS4 Gogeta

This is a very old thread. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back