• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
then we wouldn't have timelines from before Trunks time traveling.....and yet we do have them, like, several parallel quests, which are other timelines, as well as different versions of timelines from before Trunks' travels
Timelines can branch at any point in time, just because it's before the android stuff dosen't mean they breached back then. In the story mode we see new breaches poping up for the early z stuff before our eyes

if Dragon ball gets a cosmology upgrade in ficción sin limites to at least 2-A because of Daima, i will left my face of "no me gusta que el putas dragon ball tenga que ser mas alla del low 2-C y Fire Force no pueda ser low 1-C"and i will stop hating dragón ball...but until that happens, the 2-A for me is just a crazy ilusion.
Even OPM has better 2-A
Good for you, go to the "Random force" debate thread and don't bother with non-constructive competitions 👍

Good for you, go to the "Random force" debate thread and don't bother with non-constructive competitions 👍
Is not like there are rules to only say constructive things, the only rules are not being extremely aggresive to a specific person or...well, the most obvious ones

Timelines can branch at any point in time, just because it's before the android stuff dosen't mean they breached back then. In the story mode we see new breaches poping up for the early z stuff before our eyes
then it would have branched before Trunks' time travel, not after, since it is the point in time that supposedly made them start to split

I thought it was implied Chronoa was doing this before Trunks? Or was it revealed past DDM? I didn't really update myself past the basics...

then it would have branched before Trunks' time travel, not after, since it is the point in time that supposedly made them start to split
The branching happens to any point in time. Trunks is the cause of it, even if a point before the android Saga branches it should be noted that from the reference point of the time patrol in the far future it happened after that day it was detected and happened. All of the time splitting we see in xeniverse story happens in that far future time period even onws in the present android era. I can understand if you don't understand this idea but know they are branching off at that point in the far future there detected not at the moment of history there breaching off from.

The branching happens to any point in time. Trunks is the cause of it, even if a point before the android Saga branches it should be noted that from the reference point of the time patrol in the far future it happened after that day it was detected and happened. All of the time splitting we see in xeniverse story happens in that far future time period even onws in the present android era. I can understand if you don't understand this idea but know they are branching off at that point in the far future there detected not at the moment of history there breaching off from.
ok, the structure in this phrase makes me utterly incapable of even understand what you are saying

ok, the structure in this phrase makes me utterly incapable of even understand what you are saying
The point in time "when" they branch, when all the alternative timelines came to exist, isn't the moment in history branching, they "happen" at the point in the future when the scrolls split, all far after Trunk's reckless time travel.

The point in time "when" they branch, when all the alternative timelines came to exist, isn't the moment in history branching, they "happen" at the point in the future when the scrolls split, all far after Trunk's reckless time travel.
1 when is it stated that this is what made them branch?

2 "they "happen" at the point in the future when the scrolls split, all far after Trunk's reckless time travel." .....so only after the moment Trunks travelled through time and not before.......as i said earlier

1 when is it stated that this is what made them branch?

2 "they "happen" at the point in the future when the scrolls split, all far after Trunk's reckless time travel." .....so only after the moment Trunks travelled through time and not before.......as i said earlier
1 it is some random town statment, there are alot of them.

2 you were insisting that time lines had already began spliting in xenoverse before Trunk's time traveled I was trying to explain why that isn't the case, even a paradox mission against radits had split off "after" trunk's time travel not in the orginal moment of history, it's like in the MCU where timelines start splintering across the home timeline when he who remains stops influencing it and not just timelines from "after" that point (it was the end of time so, not really an after anyway)

Back