• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FInd it and bring it here please
No that would take an obscene amount of work, there are dozens of those statments constantly updating throughout the game and this isn't related to a revision at all, only the fesablity of it being made canon in the future.

Dude, if it happens before the moment trunks time travelled, then his time travel can't be what caused it to split

I really don't get your point, you can't say it happens only after Trunks split if you show instances of it happening before
I have explained everyway to Sunday how this works. You still don't get it.

Dose the multiverse only exist after loki kills the he who reminds after end game or avengers 1? No there are episodes of what if for movies before that yet loki is still definitively why it happened, it worked the same way because time itself was changed and that change affects all of time not just instances after the point in time where the change occurred.

This is my last attempt to explain this to you if you still don't get it I'm giving up.

I didn't even insult anyone, i just say that IF daima makes dragon ball 2-A i will stop making it seem like it was forever low 2-C in my opinion
tbf eventually Ultima's planning on making low 2C to 2A the same AP because it's all infinite 4D power. He's just gonna make their distinction range based

So in the end it won't even matteeeerrrrrr if Daima gets to 2A

VSBW when alexander forgets it:

IT9I0ov.jpeg

Okay, so I finally watched Daima myself, and:

• Namekians are confirmed to be demons again, but they wield "white magic", different from other demons in the Demon Realm that wield a "black" variant.
  • No, the fish is not an omnipotent 5D being that contains all existence lol. It's at best a big hub teleporter that has entrees into particular places around U7, and other ones too? The smaller fish requested which universe they were going to, so I guess the Demon Realm just has the power to travel between universes
  • The demon Kai wasn't referring to Ki as "white magic", he only referred to Shenron's power as that. Those in the Demon Realm have little to no knowledge on Ki atm, so it stays its own thing away from any and all magic
  • Step into the Grand Toooouuurrrr

Okay, so I finally watched Daima myself, and:

• No, the fish is not an omnipotent 5D being that contains all existence lol. It's at best a big hub teleporter that has entrees into particular places around U7, and other ones too? The smaller fish requested which universe they were going to, so I guess the Demon Realm just has the power to travel between universes
it also implies that the 12 universes are the "outside world" so it may also not be in u7 at all

Oh yeah, and as far as I can tell there's literally nothing pointing to U7 being 2A in size. Idk where that came from, outside of speculation of that metal sphere they went to being infinite in size lol

it also implies that the 12 universes are the "outside world" so it may also not be in u7 at all
Nah, it could just as easily mean outside world as in relation to the demon realm, like the living world is outside of the demon realm.

Until we get more shit we just don't know

My bet is on 5D fish tho that'd be based

Last edited:
  • The demon Kai wasn't referring to Ki as "white magic", he only referred to Shenron's power as that. Those in the Demon Realm have little to no knowledge on Ki atm, so it stays its own thing away from any and all magic
Nah, he was
absolutely referring to Ki, because when he made that statement it was in reference to Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Gotenks. He was talking about how strong they are and how a Black Wish to kill would not work. That said, they do seem Ki-Ignorant, yeah, so my assumption for now is just they can’t really tell the difference between Magic and Ki.

Nah, he was
absolutely referring to Ki, because when he made that statement it was in reference to Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Gotenks. He was talking about how strong they are and how a Black Wish to kill would not work. That said, they do seem Ki-Ignorant, yeah, so my assumption for now is just they can’t really tell the difference between Magic and Ki.
He said that a black wish wouldn't work because the DRAGON Shenron wouldn't be able to cast "black wishes", only "white" ones. The clown guy even coyly states that turning them young wouldn't count as a "black" wish so it'd be fine to ask Shenron for. If you think this means that DB characters can say no to any hax now without meming that's not it lol

They're not talking about ki at all with this, lol. They just assume the Z fighters use magic because they can fly and throw ki.

The exact words the demon Kai said were, "I'm sure their power (The DRAGON BALLS themselves) are based in white magic, so I doubt a black wish like eliminating them will be accepted"

This is just telling us Shenron can't wish people dead because that's black magic

I was under the assumption “Their” was in reference to Goku and Co., because of the sentence structure. “Their” and “them” are referring to the same Subject, so it doesn’t make sense for him to say that because he’d be wishing for the Dragon Balls to wish themselves dead. They also continue off the same Subject, (“Turn them young?”) Though it could be just be me misreading it, or the fact JP kinda has built in specifics due to how context heavy the language is that changes in Subject don’t matter like they do in English.

The exact words the demon Kai said were, "I'm sure their power (The DRAGON BALLS themselves) are based in white magic, so I doubt a black wish like eliminating them will be accepted"

This is just telling us Shenron can't wish people dead because that's black magic
No "their" here refers to Goku and co, because he also uses "them " to refer to the cat being eliminated

Either way, his thoughts shouldn't be taken as fact until we know if his assumption on ki being white magic has any merit

They didn't even know what ki was

Last edited:
No "their" here refers to Goku and co, because he also uses "them " to refer to the cat being eliminated

Either way, his thoughts shouldn't be taken as fact until we know if his assumption on ki being white magic has any merit

They didn't even know what kinwaw
The possibility of it being confirmed a great deal of key can resist negative effects is exciting tho

Back