• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There could of been other boxes especially in the anime, also in heros There are alot of timelines that just don't count for over loading the time palace place, it could be filled qith unies like that. It would make sense they also don't make a time ring. It especially works sense xeniverse 2 says the goku black ark is what led Trunks to joining and making the time patrol so there being more rings after it isn't an issue, the timeline explosion wouldn't happen tell after black
This thing about there being only 5 timelines falls apart when you see Shin using another time ring traveling through several alternate universes, in that room in the anime, there must also be several time rings (i believe)

There could of been other boxes especially in the anime
no there couldn't, they see 5 rings and only 1 box and say "they are all here" that place when Gowasu put the box is simply a safe place he thought it could be, there.....0 reason to believe that it needs to have other boxes or that it has any connection with the Time Rings in general

It would make sense they also don't make a time ring. It especially works sense xeniverse 2 says the goku black ark is what led Trunks to joining and making the time patrol so there being more rings after it isn't an issue, the timeline explosion wouldn't happen tell after black
yes it is an issue, since the creation of alternate Timelines is considered foolish, with Whis even saying that time/history only flows in one direction/is only 1 and doesn't normally branch

no there couldn't, they see 5 rings and only 1 box and say "they are all here" that place when Gowasu put the box is simply a safe place he thought it could be, there.....0 reason to believe that it needs to have other boxes or that it has any connection with the Time Rings in general

yes it is an issue, since the creation of alternate Timelines is considered foolish, with Whis even saying that time/history only flows in one direction/is only 1 and doesn't normally branch
That isn't an issue if the timeline branching our infinity hadn't started until after the black ark

The Time Rings in the manga are explicitly created by the act of time travel rather than the mere existence of parallel worlds. And there would be more parallel worlds made via time travel than time rings shown in the manga or anime anyways.

That isn't an issue if the timeline branching our infinity hadn't started until after the black ark
huh, that would be weird but ok i guess?

The Time Rings in the manga are explicitly created by the act of time travel rather than the mere existence of parallel worlds. And there would be more parallel worlds made via time travel than time rings shown in the manga or anime anyways.
Time Travel itself is not what makes more rings per say, it is the act of changing history that does that, Trunks when he travelled to the main timeline to talk about Black didn't created a Timeline, only when Beerus changed History by erasing Zamasu did that happened, for example

Time Travel itself is not what makes more rings per say, it is the act of changing history that does that, Trunks when he travelled to the main timeline to talk about Black didn't created a Timeline, only when Beerus changed History by erasing Zamasu did that happened, for example
Is there another method to be able to change history in Dragon Ball?

Is there another method to be able to change history in Dragon Ball?
i mean......yeah, Hakai is accepted as Historical Erasure, thus it changes history, that is what made the Timeline diverge after Beerus erased Zamasu, now why didn't this altered all the events of the arc? meh, i dunno

i mean......yeah, Hakai is accepted as Historical Erasure, thus it changes history,
Destroying history isn't equivalent to what I'm asking.
that is what made the Timeline diverge after Beerus erased Zamasu, now why didn't this altered all the events of the arc? meh, i dunno
The timeline diverged because a paradox was created by Beerus erasing Zamasu in a timeline that he was meant to become Goku Black.

Regardless of these things the point more or less stands. Time Rings are created via acts that alter history. They are not created by the mere existence of parallel worlds. For example, Whis can travel to a version of the Future timeline prior to Shin's death. Even though Zeno erased the Future timeline and the manga explicitly shows the Time Ring for the Future timeline being erased. Zamasu is also a danger that has to be sealed away due to his immortality even though this only happens if he meets Goku Black. Meaning there is another Goku Black from his own timeline.

Essentially, other Parallel Worlds very obviously exist. The Time Rings are just created by changes to history, typically via time travel. You can even see the existence of parallel worlds be acknowledged in the Daizenshuu (The Toei movies) as well as Toriyama's own words in viewing the movies and even GT as side stories or parallel worlds to the original story.

if Dragon ball gets a cosmology upgrade in ficción sin limites to at least 2-A because of Daima, i will left my face of "no me gusta que el putas dragon ball tenga que ser mas alla del low 2-C y Fire Force no pueda ser low 1-C"and i will stop hating dragón ball...but until that happens, the 2-A for me is just a crazy ilusion.
Even OPM has better 2-A

if Dragon ball gets a cosmology upgrade in ficción sin limites to at least 2-A because of Daima, i will left my face of "no me gusta que el putas dragon ball tenga que ser mas alla del low 2-C y Fire Force no pueda ser low 1-C"and i will stop hating dragón ball...but until that happens, the 2-A for me is just a crazy ilusion.
Even OPM has better 2-A
no need to instigate pointless fandom flamewars here. if you hate dragon ball, that's great, we don't give a shit. you can get out of this thread

no need to instigate pointless fandom flamewars here. if you hate dragon ball, that's great, we don't give a shit. you can get out of this thread
🎶i will come back, don't know when, i don't know why, no matter what happens, i will be here in another time🎶

Even OPM has better 2-A
Damn that’s crazy add yourself to the very long list of DB haters/nonsupporters, we really don’t care.

Can you not speak spanish, I have to read 4 times to understand.
So basically you saying "If Dragon ball gets actual evidence for a cosmology upgrade in this ramdom wiki (This is wiki actually interessing, go check the the page for DB) because of Daima, I stop hating dragon ball because they have Low 2-C, and Fire Force can't get Low 1-C"
Ok, interessing thing to say.
Even OPM has better 2-A
Pfffffffffff sure;

Even OPM has better 2-A
Why are you hanging around DB threads if you hate DB?

This is literally what xenoverse 2 says happened. Timelines don't normal pope up like they do in xemoverse Trunk's time traveling caused it
Yeah, because Fu says there's literally infinite Timelines normally, and what the Time Vault mainly covers are the main branches of time that all else branches from if I remember correctly, hence why the Time Vault has "limited" Time-space to hold whereas the rest are A-Okay to exist outside of it. At least if I remember correctly.

EDIT: Though the timelines were branching before that if I remember correctly? Because the Time Patrol existed already and were managing it. Trunks just caused a massive distortion in within time via his travels that made even more.

man, i just can't get over the sheer pride you people have in your shamelessness and narcissism
There is nothing prideful in my if i don't believe to be superior over anyone, or narcicism if this world is not about me, i am not important.
I can't say anything about shamelessness

Can you not speak spanish, I have to read 4 times to understand.
So basically you saying "If Dragon ball gets actual evidence for a cosmology upgrade in this ramdom wiki (This is wiki actually interessing, go check the the page for DB) because of Daima, I stop hating dragon ball because they have Low 2-C, and Fire Force can't get Low 1-C"
Ok, interessing thing to say.

Pfffffffffff sure;
You got it

Destroying history isn't equivalent to what I'm asking.
.....yes it is? if you completely remove someone from history, you are changing said history, very simple stuff

The timeline diverged because a paradox was created by Beerus erasing Zamasu in a timeline that he was meant to become Goku Black.
yeah..........sorry, i forgot what point was being here

Regardless of these things the point more or less stands. Time Rings are created via acts that alter history. They are not created by the mere existence of parallel worlds.
the very mention of other parallel words being created in the first place is said to be foolish, Whis statement says why, History is only supposed to "flow in one direction" aka, not diverge, only have 1, so that alone makes natural parallel universes to be impossible

specially in the context of Daima's scene, where they "say universe" in clear reference to the 12 universes by what the fish said, so we are not even talking about alternate timelines here

more over, if the Makai is a door to other Timelines like that, then it is outside of it, making anyone from there impossibilitated to have other versions of themselves as they would be outside the Timelines........which would make no sense since Dabura has, canonically, multiple versions per timeline via what DBS Manga and Anime showed.....unless Daima isn't canon to them for some reason, which tbf, is possible, just not very likely, i think

For example, Whis can travel to a version of the Future timeline prior to Shin's death.
it is the same Timeline......explicitly said to be the same one before Zeno's Erasure

Zamasu is also a danger that has to be sealed away due to his immortality even though this only happens if he meets Goku Black. Meaning there is another Goku Black from his own timeline.
.....no? it is the same Goku Black, as it is said that they are just going back in time before Zeno erased the Timeline

Essentially, other Parallel Worlds very obviously exist. The Time Rings are just created by changes to history, typically via time travel. You can even see the existence of parallel worlds be acknowledged in the Daizenshuu (The Toei movies) as well as Toriyama's own words in viewing the movies and even GT as side stories or parallel worlds to the original story.
none of which are considered Canon other timelines...............which statements from the series contradicts them being so due to History changing being said to be the only way to create a parallel world, where's normally History doesn't diverge

This is literally what xenoverse 2 says happened. Timelines don't normal pope up like they do in xemoverse Trunk's time traveling caused it
then we wouldn't have timelines from before Trunks time traveling.....and yet we do have them, like, several parallel quests, which are other timelines, as well as different versions of timelines from before Trunks' travels

Yeah, because Fu says there's literally infinite Timelines normally, and what the Time Vault mainly covers are the main branches of time that all else branches from if I remember correctly, hence why the Time Vault has "limited" Time-space to hold whereas the rest are A-Okay to exist outside of it. At least if I remember correctly.

EDIT: Though the timelines were branching before that if I remember correctly? Because the Time Patrol existed already and were managing it. Trunks just caused a massive distortion in within time via his travels that made even more.
nah, in Heroes Trunks was the founder of it alongside Chronoa

Back