• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png
Fish level

That statement on Goku being the strongest Post-Majin Buu Arc is gonna amplify his stats a lot right? Like it’s just straight forward “Goku is the strongest”

That statement on Goku being the strongest Post-Majin Buu Arc is gonna amplify his stats a lot right? Like it’s just straight forward “Goku is the strongest”
I mean, not really? It only means that Goku was already ahead of Gohan by BoG, which he then surpasses even more because of SSJ God.

And it doesn't even give him Arale scaling either (I always thought that was dumb as hell anyways) because clearly she's still above him by that filler episode in Super

I mean, not really? It only means that Goku was already ahead of Gohan by BoG, which he then surpasses even more because of SSJ God.
Puts him high into 4-B for Daima so it is notable
And it doesn't even give him Arale scaling either (I always thought that was dumb as hell anyways) because clearly she's still above him by that filler episode in Super
She's in her own series I don't care for Dr Slump's scaling

Depending on Kai stuff, might get BoG Goku for Anime Super some nice scaling. Mayhe even some justification for that (dumb) Buu Saga scaling post-fusion.
It might help with that yeah lol, but I'm pretty sure Daima is for the manga continuity and not the anime/kai

Back