• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Obviously, not just anyone can be a demon clansmen, otherwise frezia would have been evil enough to be one, and there's no indication of that well Cell is one- sense his kills were stuck in limbo (being the reason why they had to get new dragonballs) given the new reveal about namicans, and that all demon clansmen we know are descended from demons at the very least maybe you need a Demon bloodline? Like a tifling from dnd sorta thing?

Obviously, not just anyone can be a demon clansmen, otherwise frezia would have been evil enough to be one
would....would he? like, how does one measure Evil to know if King Piccolo is more or less evil than Frieza?

Cell is one- sense his kills were stuck in limbo (being the reason why they had to get new dragonballs)
when is this stated? they got new Dragon Balls because they had lost the ones made from kami when he fused with Piccolo

would....would he? like, how does one measure Evil to know if King Piccolo is more or less evil than Frieza?

when is this stated? they got new Dragon Balls because they had lost the ones made from kami when he fused with Piccolo
Maybe It was anime only, but I do recall it and there being a ghostly image of limbo from the anime going with it

As for frezia..I mean kinda he shows more acts of sadism them frezia relishing in multiple genocides, where as in the manga at least the worst he actually dose is abandon the pilot gang after they free him, if you took any attempt to quantify evil by any metric, I can not imagine the evil king Piccolo matching up to frieza's galactic tyranny.

I've started a watch through of Z starting just before Cell is introduced, I should find that statment if it exists, then I'll check the manga, tho if it wasn't anime only I imagine someone else would have already noticed it's absence

Back