• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball characters shouldn't have Unknown Lifting Strenght

Status
Not open for further replies.
universal/interdimensional range
He can't reach that with Kiai or Omnidirecional Chi.

Plus, pretty sure Tatsumaki would have to be within Goku's eyesight for Kiai to work, since he can't move at all, and likely would be forced to lay down.

He can't reach that with Kiai or Omnidirecional Chi.

Plus, pretty sure Tatsumaki would have to be within Goku's eyesight for Kiai to work, since he can't move at all, and likely would be forced to lay down.
with Kiai i can understand, but why not with an omnidirectional attack?

and I'm pretty sure that tatsumaki does not make her opponents to lay down? she just "picks" them up and then tries to finish them off

also, just a wild theory that I'm going to throw here

what if, Goku created a ki blast and then make said ki attack to target tatsumaki? goku can use homing attacks right?

What are the conclusions here so far?

Please remember that the reason for why we used unknown lifting strength for Dragon Ball is that the characters constantly drastically increase in power and do not have corresponding lifting strength feats while this goes on.

Well, the character who increased greatly in power after these feats should probably get "At least ... , likely far higher" ratings.

Can we at least remove the Class G ratings? We can wait for more input about the Canon ratings but the Toei ratings are blatantly wrong...

Well, the problem is that let's say that a character lists a Class M structure at some point, and then literally turns an uncertain amount of trillions of trillions of times more powerful. Is it really relevant to list their strength level as "At least Class M" at that point, or is "Unknown" better?

Well, the problem is that let's say that a character lists a Class M structure at some point, and then literally turns an uncertain amount of trillions of trillions of times more powerful. Is it really relevant to list their strength level as "At least Class M" at that point, or is "Unknown" better?
Multiply their lifting strength by trillions of times I think?

Okay then. So what has been accepted here so far, more specifically, and based on what calculation(s)?

Okay then. So what has been accepted here so far, more specifically, and based on what calculation(s)?
Dragon Ball (Anime) characters should be Class P or higher with this feat.

Dragon Ball (Manga) characters should be Class M or higher with this feat.

Piccolo's Class G feat shouldn't be used since it was done via Telekinesis.
"at least class xyz, likely far higher" is always good
@Elizhaa @Theglassman12 @DarkDragonMedeus @SamanPatou

What do you think that we should do here?

I agree to not use Piccolo's telekinetic feat.

Given the many inconsistencies, if we decide to use the feats from DB Super they should be limited to DBS files.

Where is it stated that Garlic Jr.'s attack is comparable to an actual black hole instead of just being a portal that pulls things in?

Pretty sure we had a lot of lifting strength discussions. I do support some characters who legit have decent lifting feats can scale and everyone superior to them should upscale, but telekinesis examples are often inconsistent though they're usually linked to Ki manipulation; but a lot of inconsistencies need to be accounted for. Though I think some of the bigger anti-feats are downright PIS. But there is still a lot of mess regardless and do not know full details behind Piccolo's TK feats.

Yes, obviously nobody should physically scale to telekinesis.

Anyway, has this been sufficiently accepted to be applied, and if so, would somebody be willing to write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked (without links), so I can unlock them for you?

Thank you. I will wait with unlocking the pages until I get a few replies to my question though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back