• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball and Asura's Wrath Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my country is falling apart, so I am in a stressed out mood. Anyway, if even God Movement thinks that those are galaxies and not stars, I suppose that we could upgrade the DB characters to "At least 3-B, possibly 3-A, depending on the size of the DB universe", but only if the other admins are okay with it. Of course, what speaks against that being a galaxy and the lights not being stars is the planet shown beside them.

However, we are definitely not getting more lax in the rules. This site is hard enough to manage as it is, and they are the only thing that keep it from falling into chaos, and a highly unpleasant atmosphere for most members to stay in. This is not going to turn into a rude troll community, and people who break the rules will get blocked.

It is irrelevant if people from other communities talk badly about us. They always will, no matter what we do, in this case apparently even simply because we have some standards of civilised behaviour. However, it is still not okay to start to talk badly about them in return, as that will only escalate the situation.

i agree about the rules, this is a wiki, and not a forum- this is a place of well compiled info, not where we lounge around with online friends

The Living Tribunal1 said:
rules only became stricter recently, the wiki was very much like the lounge untll like 2013 or something
then again, those are forums, and this is a wiki, which demands different attitudes

and if peeps wanna have fun with hyped characters, fc/oc is always there
What is a FC/OC?

@Antvasima

As a guy who's not paying attention to current real world matters, what exactly do you mean by "your contry's falling apart"?

Viturino said:
rules only became stricter recently, the wiki was very much like the lounge untll like 2013 or something
then again, those are forums, and this is a wiki, which demands different attitudes

and if peeps wanna have fun with hyped characters, fc/oc is always there
What is a FC/OC?
this

The Everlasting said:
@Antvasima
As a guy who's not paying attention to current real world matters, what exactly do you mean by "your contry's falling apart"?
he lives ine eastern europe i think, so i think it might be related to recent uncontrolled immigrations or massive economic burden

Well, the politicans and the press won't even talk much about the problem, much less do anything about it, so the situation will probably keep getting much worse, but this is not the right place for that discussion.

@Undlyan You are correct. I'm calling it VS Babies Wiki on the OBD because we are all tired of things like the word rape being censored when it's merely used for backstory purposes, and especially phrases like "knock em dead" being considered too offensive for the site, a phrase that wouldn't even get you in trouble if you said it in a kindergarten class. Or calling a character omniversal+ as a joke being frowned upon, it's really taking the life away from the hobby of VS debating

That said, you are one of the few members here I can say I particularly liked or respected (along with Seriyu and some others) which is another reason I left. Just disagreements over standards and series' really, nothing personal the site just didn't really fit my style so much. But again, that's not the reason the site is being mocked so much over on places like the OBD, it's because of how overly uptight the atmosphere is. VS debating is supposed to be a hobby done for fun, this place has become far too stiff after peeps like Seiryu left, and more than a few of my friends agree with me and left the site for similar reasons.

Just my 2 cents

@Rocks75 Let's wait to see what Lord Kavpeny thinks?

Antvasima said:
Well, my country is falling apart, so I am in a stressed out mood. Anyway, if even God Movement thinks that those are galaxies and not stars, I suppose that we could upgrade the DB characters to "At least 3-B, possibly 3-A, depending on the size of the DB universe", but only if the other admins are okay with it. Of course, what speaks against that being a galaxy and the lights not being stars is the planet shown beside them.
However, we are definitely not getting more lax in the rules. This site is hard enough to manage as it is, and they are the only thing that keep it from falling into chaos, and a highly unpleasant atmosphere for most members to stay in. This is not going to turn into a rude troll community, and people who break the rules will get blocked.

It is irrelevant if people from other communities talk badly about us. They always will, no matter what we do, in this case apparently even simply because we have some standards of civilised behaviour. However, it is still not okay to start to talk badly about them in return, as that will only escalate the situation.
Well, that sucks. Where do you live in Antvasima?

And yeah, God Movement seemed convinced. I mean, HE is the one who showed the scene to us!

context does matter in words, but this is a wiki, that is responsible for some important information compilation, if we wanna have fun, we can do so in some other way, for example open a facebook chatgroup or something, and use alteranate accounts to communicate so- our real identities are not revealed, and 2- we can talk about stuff that we cant in the wiki

Wbaez93 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Wbaez93 said:
What's Demigra's tier? I never found his page here.
He had a page but it was deleted since people were confusing it with canon .
Pfff, a remark should work pretty well. Anyways, what was his tier then?
Demigra tier is At least High 3-A to possibly 2-C/2-B

since we dont know if he did destroy all timelines including space continuum

If he only destroyed physical matter in every timeline he is High 3-A

if he destroyed almost all timelines and space continuum he is 2-C

if he destroyed all timelines and space continuum he is 2-B

Since the player still have at least 1 vacuum timeline to go back in time and fix everything then he is 2-C, however, that can be PIS and he may be really 2-B

@Virturino Thanks. Maybe something like that will happen in DBS

---

PS: For some reason, I think Champa is stronger than Beerus

@ClassicGameGuys Well, this is an all-ages wiki, not a forum. If you want to use crude language, or behave badly, there are plenty of other places where you can do so. Not here though. We are usually trying to keep a pleasant atmosphere.

@Gohan Sweden. We currently take in 730000 Muslim immigrants a year on a 9.5 million population, half of whom do no even register. Crime rates are soaring, we have the second most rapes in the world, there are already 186 criminal migrant areas, 55 of which are no-go zones for police, we have the most militant Islamists per capita in the western world, there is a massive housing crisis that could burst like a bubble, we lack 70000 teachers, our welfare system is about to be overtaxed and collapse, the police are helpless, and the media and government do nothing because they are afraid of being called racist.

context does matter in words, but this is a wiki, that is responsible for some important information compilation, if we wanna have fun, we can do so in some other way, for example open a facebook chatgroup or something, and use alteranate accounts to communicate so- our real identities are not revealed, and 2- we can talk about stuff that we cant in the wiki
You have to admit CGG has a point. Regardless of how fun or not the site should be saying something like "knock em dead" should not be considered offensive. And the word rape being censored when it's being used for backstory purposes for a character's profile isn't right. Or joking about a character being omniversal + somehow being ban worthy. Strictness is ok to a certain extent but all of that is too much.

Censoring a characters back story such as Jeans which had his sister rapped is idiotic at best.

People here know what the word is, and they would Probally know the characters back story if they bothered looking him up

sweden??? wow thats awesome

sad to here about recent events

uncontrolled immigration is always a problem: cuz most of the incoming people turn out to be not refugees, but economic migrants who take advantage of the welfare

@Xolon We do not use the term Omniverse, but you can read the rules in the front page of the wiki. It seems like you have misunderstood them. They are however, not up for debate.

@TLT1 Agreed, but it is worse than that. Most of them want to live by Sharia laws, and a large part turn extremely criminal, and/or fundamentalist, while still going on welfare, and having extremely luxurious and tame punishments waiting for them in the unlikely event that they are caught. I am trying to convince my family to move to Britain.

Sweden? that was my second guess. Anyways, I'm going with Beerus 3A and Goku SSJG at extremely high 3B.

Xolon said:
You have to admit CGG has a point. Regardless of how fun or not the site should be saying something like "knock em dead" should not be considered offensive. And the word rape being censored when it's being used for backstory purposes for a character's profile isn't right. Or joking about a character being omniversal + somehow being ban worthy. Strictness is ok to a certain extent but all of that is too much.
yes those situations r ok, but mostly, peeps throw around the rape as in : x character rapes y character- which is a long held slang, and is very very crude, so for non-serious vs discussions about characters and all that, we can make some other group out of the wik ito talk i guess

Wbaez93 said:
@Virturino Thanks. Maybe something like that will happen in DBS
---

PS: For some reason, I think Champa is stronger than Beerus
Maybe, we are sure to have High 3-A, the problem on breaking into tier2 is that it will need some hax like what Demigra did, i still want his profile , even with a big warning non canon, but i requested and got denied, maybe some day.

Sure. I am fine with 3-B to 3-A. I tried to upgrade Dragon Ball back when I heard that Beerus could destroy the Kaioshin realm, but none of the other admins agreed with me.

Antvasima said:
Sure. I am fine with 3-B to 3-A. I tried to upgrade Dragon Ball back when I heard that Beerus could destroy the Kaioshin realm, but none of the other admins agreed with me.
Yes, Toriyama said that once, but we don't know how, if he would destroy instantly or over time.

But now that Beerus backed up that with feats and statements, now we know he would destroy the Kaioshim realm instantly.

Good thing the 4 galaxy nonsense has been cleared up. If it wasn't for OBD nobody would've listened to my point about why 4 galaxy is illogical after the new episode as DB universe is not at all void outside the 4 galaxies

Could somebody leave messages for Lord Kavpeny and the other admins to check out this thread? We have to wait with upgrading until we get more input from them.

Antvasima said:
Could somebody leave messages for Lord Kavpeny and the other admins to check out this thread? We have to wait with upgrading until we get more input from them.
What Ant said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back