• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball and Asura's Wrath Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everlasting said:
Except, as I mentioned before, it isn't. It is not directly addressed that Chakravartin created the universe. For more elaboration, read this blog post.
Hmm, I will discuss that with the others members in NF what they think about that.

Anyway, remember Chakravartin throwing a huge planet that Asura punched?

Well, that was calced at 442 Foe, since he throwed a planet bigger than Jupiter at FTL speeds.

Sucking an entire galaxy to the center is more impressive than that.

Wait, you can't calc the KE of an object moving FTL. I remember seeing another calc that was around 95 Foe, though I'll need to find it again.

I know it's stated in the guidebook, but is there any evidence he did so in-game? Also, this is the same guidebook that says the Karma Fortress is ten times larger than the sun and that Idol Chakravartin is as big as the galaxy.

Ah.

Yes, he was doing that in the game as well, in fact, in a part you can see how it was being sucked into the center where Chakravartin was, that's the reason why he could throw a lot of planets and stars toward Asura.

The Everlasting said:
I figured he just created the stars and planets out of thin air.
Hmm, well, did you see the scene that Asura destroyed a red giant star? well, he was attracting the star toward Asura.

Well, I give up, I'm not mad because Asura's Wrath isn't getting an upgrade to galaxy level+, but I'm convinced the best we can do is put Chakravartin and Asura at Multi-Solar System level+ at least, maybe Small Galaxy level+ at best.

I'm glad that Asura and Chakravartin are still above Herald level though.

Rocks75 said:
Well, I give up, I'm not mad because Asura's Wrath isn't getting an upgrade to galaxy level+, but I'm convinced the best we can do is put Chakravartin and Asura at Multi-Solar System level+ at least, maybe Small Galaxy level+ at best.
Well... that kinda sucks. I really would have liked to see them go up to Galaxy level.

But hey, if that's the most we can get, then I support Small Galaxy level+ minimum all the way!

I'm fine with this as well, even though i'm a bit disappointed that it's going to be like MSS to likely Small Galaxy+ instead now.

Is that being disputed? They're Galaxy Level+, that much is for sure far as I'm concerned, plenty of good reasons were given for the upgrade to such, even with low-ends.

ThePerpetual said:
Is that being disputed? They're Galaxy Level+, that much is for sure far as I'm concerned, plenty of good reasons were given for the upgrade to such, even with low-ends.
I'm actually not sure as to what caused the change from Galaxy level+ to Small Galaxy+, Perpetual. I may just be rolling along with this, but i'm still confused by this change.

Small Galaxy level+ is the best option for now, unafortunatelly is unquantifiable the Chakravartin's Milky Way Galaxy sucking feat, we can't have calcs of that, but due to that feat, they got an upgrade, remember when they were star level+ before?

Low Skyfather: Often galaxy effecting, localized reality warping, highly varied powers, can create life, etc.

Chakravartin.

Sucked the milky way galaxy to his center, is a galaxy effecting feat.

Used reality warping technique, when he was sucking the Milky Way Galaxy.

Used highly varied of powers, like stop time, energy blasts attacks, and illusions.

Created life, he is creator of mantra, and when he died, everyone who were created of mantra died as well, like Asura.

Chakravartin is a comfortable low skyfather.

@Rocks75: Yeah, i remember that Asura and Chakra were at Star level+ before a while back. And about the discription of Low Skyfathers. That would definitely fit Chakravartin very well, indeed.

Xolon said:
I think DB Super has finally given us definitive evidence that the size of their universe is not just 4 galaxies and more likely the size of our universe.
http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54509011&postcount=864

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54509083&postcount=865

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54510570&postcount=881
Well, this is big news.

And it seems it also makes the huge speed boost we were waiting for a reality! http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=30947&page=2

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Either way Beerus is at least 3B right?
Shouldn't that be a place holder just seems logical
Yet, he still cannot see the invisible or do the impossible, or raw raw, fight the power.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Either way Beerus is at least 3B right?
Shouldn't that be a place holder just seems logical
He is a very high 3-B with the lowball calc Nibbler did. With the real-ball he is 3-A.

Inb4 a mod comes in demanding we stop discussing the DBZ universe argument. You really don't understand why we're so mad, do you? The Daizenshuu is riddled with contradictions, and to treat the power multipliers as hyperbole but insist that the smaller universe model is accurate is, in my opinion, very unfair and as much as you may want us to stop discussing this, we will ALWAYS be discussing it until we get the justice we want for DBZ characters. It's something that's probably going to plague this site for a VERY long time until we either get conclusive proof that it's smaller or that it isn't. But I think to treat it as smaller from a guidebook when you disregard everything else in said guidebook is a horrible way to analyze feats and abilities.

those shining things in the scan cant be stars, they are far off galaxies

this 4 galaxies thing was already self contradictory, and is now debunked by dbs

Faisal Shourov said:
Well Antvasima is in denial for sure, dude locked up my thread even though it was simply an inquiry. He says opinion of non-staff members dont matter. Way to be a jerk
Rest In Block

Faisal Shourov said:
Well Antvasima is in denial for sure, dude locked up my thread even though it was simply an inquiry. He says opinion of non-staff members dont matter. Way to be a jerk
I respect your opinion, but I think that is something kind of risky to say, you might get blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back