• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball and Asura's Wrath Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FanofRPGs said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Well Antvasima is in denial for sure, dude locked up my thread even though it was simply an inquiry. He says opinion of non-staff members dont matter. Way to be a jerk
I respect your opinion, but I think that is something kind of risky to say, you might get blocked.
Yea, i mean, theres no problem on disagreeing somebody else opinions, but offending its not getting you anywhere

Faisal Shourov said:
Well Antvasima is in denial for sure, dude locked up my thread even though it was simply an inquiry. He says opinion of non-staff members dont matter. Way to be a jerk
I would refrain from name calling if I were you. Ant is very tired of having to discuss this same topic every other week, coupled with the fact that he is very exhausted from having been maintaining this site for so long. You should think about the other possible factors of his remarks before resulting to petty insults.

Sheoth said:
Faisal Shourov said:
I would refrain from name calling if I were you. Ant is very tired of having to discuss this same topic every other week, coupled with the fact that he is very exhausted from having been maintaining this site for so long. You should think about the other possible factors of his remarks before resulting to petty insults.
I dont know if he's tired or not, but saying opinion of non-staff members is unimportant is a way to simply disrespectful. This site would be dead if non-staff members stop visiting entirely. He insulted me by saying that I was nagging, even though my thread was a simple inquiry to gather opinion from everybody. Saying mine and others opinion dont matter is being a jerk, am I wrong? If he can't handle an inquiry thread he should stop locking them

Faisal Shourov said:
Sheoth said:
Faisal Shourov said:
I dont know if he's tired or not, but saying opinion of non-staff members is unimportant is a way to simply disrespectful. This site would be dead if non-staff members stop visiting entirely. He insulted me by saying that I was nagging, even though my thread was a simple inquiry to gather opinion from everybody. Saying mine and others opinion dont matter is being a jerk, am I wrong?
I agree that he seemed a little grumpy on that thread and I do not like how he locked it so quickly, but calling him a jerk is considered starting an argument and I think it would be better to wait for the next few episodes to show how big the DBU is.

Anywhere from episode 16-18 they will show more about Whis, the 12 universes, and maybe more about the size of the DBU.

I didn't call him jerk to the face, he said I was nagging. You can check the thread if you wish. He seems unable to distinguish between inquiry and proof threads. And locking my thread up for petty reason and saying my opinion doesn't matter (and all other non-staff members), he started it. I have no wish to continue this argument further

If Antvasima is tired he should take break from being mod, he shouldn't disrespect non-staff members by saying our opinions are worthless

Faisal Shourov said:
I dont know if he's tired or not, but saying opinion of non-staff members is unimportant is a way to simply disrespectful. This site would be dead if non-staff members stop visiting entirely. He insulted me by saying that I was nagging, even though my thread was a simple inquiry to gather opinion from everybody. Saying mine and others opinion dont matter is being a jerk, am I wrong? If he can't handle an inquiry thread he should stop locking them
Unimportant in a largescale decision that would affect one of the most popular franchises on here, no, it isn't really disrespectful. Non-staff opinion is very important in certain instances, but in larger ones, the staff prefers to handle it alone. It is also quite presumptuous to think that he meant that your opinion doesn't matter in any and all circumstances. None of this justifies insulting another member, let alone one of the hardest working Bureacrats.

We know he's very tired and all but it may affect our reputation of the site.

Since ClassicGamers over at OBD is starting to call us vs babies. That might be a big problem for us. Maybe we should be too much into the rules (Like how making jokes about someone being omniverse counts as trolling and getting yourself banned).

I'm sorry for being off-topic. But those can be problems for this site as a versus site.

Sheoth said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Unimportant in a largescale decision that would affect one of the most popular franchises on here, no, it isn't really disrespectful. Non-staff opinion is very important in certain instances, but in larger ones, the staff prefers to handle it alone. It is also quite presumptuous to think that he meant that your opinion doesn't matter in any and all circumstances. None of this justifies insulting another member, let alone one of the hardest working Bureacrats.
Whatever the case, he locked up my thread for petty reason. Do you agree with that or not? I take my words back (calling him a ...). But he should also apologize for his behaviour. Being a bureacrats doesn't mean you should abuse your power.

I will delete my comment above, I hope my thread is unlocked as well

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Been wondering something can anyone tell me what tier is a character who can destroy all timelines in a universe?
3-A if it means destroying all physicall matter

2-C if it includes erasing the space continuum forever, not only physical matter, leaving it into the vacuum

Also, it depends on how many timelines we´re talking about, millions? infinite?

Faisal Shourov said:
Sheoth said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Whatever the case, he locked up my thread for petty reason. Do you agree with that or not? I take my words back (calling him a ...). But he should also apologize for his behaviour. Being a bureacrats doesn't mean you should abuse your power.
That's... No way. That can't be right!

Antvasima always was one of the fairest and nicest admins on the whole site! What the hell happenned!?

Undylan said:
Since ClassicGamers over at OBD is starting to call us vs babies. That might be a big problem for us. Maybe we should be too much into the rules (Like how making jokes about someone being omniverse counts as trolling and getting yourself banned)
They call us Vs babies? Now we should make a name for them. (I'm joking but I still think we should)

Faisal Shourov said:
Whatever the case, he locked up my thread for petty reason. Do you agree with that or not? I take my words back (calling him a jerk). But he should also apologize for his behaviour. Being a bureacrats doesn't mean you should abuse your power.

I understand how you feel. I will put this behind me, and hopefully Ant will if he ever sees this.

3-A if it means destroying all physicall matter

2-C if it includes erasing the space continuum forever, not only physical matter, leaving it into the vacuum

Also, it depends on how many timelines we´re talking about, millions? infinite?

All timelines in the past present and future.Its not infinite but I think it's a lot.

Sheoth said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Whatever the case, he locked up my thread for petty reason. Do you agree with that or not? I take my words back (calling him a jerk). But he should also apologize for his behaviour. Being a bureacrats doesn't mean you should abuse your power.

I understand how you feel. I will put this behind me, and hopefully Ant will if he ever sees this.
Thank you very much

SomebodyStupid said:
Undylan said:
Since ClassicGamers over at OBD is starting to call us vs babies. That might be a big problem for us. Maybe we should be too much into the rules (Like how making jokes about someone being omniverse counts as trolling and getting yourself banned)
They call us Vs babies? Now we should make a name for them. (I'm joking but I still think we should)
No, That's making a stupid flame war. I'm just saying we may wanna step up our game a bit since ClassicGamers is a user here as well and him calling us that does means something we should fix i think.

He had a page but it was deleted since people were confusing it with canon .
Pfff, a remark should work pretty well. Anyways, what was his tier then?

Don't recall it tbh

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Nah I meant destroying all timelines like Solaris was to do.
So, destroying all the timelines including the space time continuum, thats 2-B

"create and/or destroy 1001 to 10^500 universal space-time continuums. 10^500 is the scientifically theorized number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums within our own multiverse."

If you are not destroying the space continuum just the physical matter then its High 3-A

Never as far I know.
Then why are we waiting for December to upgrade the warriors? The BOG arc just ended........

Well uh don't know.

Undylan said:
Since ClassicGamers over at OBD is starting to call us vs babies. That might be a big problem for us. Maybe we should be too much into the rules (Like how making jokes about someone being omniverse counts as trolling and getting yourself banned).

I'm sorry for being off-topic. But those can be problems for this site as a versus site.
I dont understand what you are trying to say, theyre calling us vs babies because we are to stick to the rules?

@SomebodyStupid

No man, dont worry about that, lets keep doing our thing, who cares what someone else calls you

So, destroying all the timelines including the space time continuum, thats 2-B

"create and/or destroy 1001 to 10^500 universal space-time continuums. 10^500 is the scientifically theorized number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums within our own multiverse."

If you are not destroying the space continuum just the physical matter then its High 3-A

I thought so too thx

In my honest opinion here if the staff cannot decide whether or not to believe that the universe does not contain only 4 galaxies which is understandable Beerus should be at least 3B possibly 3A(Depending on the universe"s actual size) For the time being.

Viturino said:
Undylan said:

I dont understand what you are trying to say, theyre calling us vs babies because we are to stick to the rules?

@SomebodyStupid

No man, dont worry about that, lets keep doing our thing, who cares what someone else calls you
I'm saying were maybe strict about the rules. I'm somewhat a long-time lurker over there.

so Beerus nullified a Universal attack while he was holding back, where would you guys think a max power Beerus would be, he might've been using 70% since that what he was using in BOG

rules only became stricter recently, the wiki was very much like the lounge untll like 2013 or something

then again, those are forums, and this is a wiki, which demands different attitudes

and if peeps wanna have fun with hyped characters, fc/oc is always there

DBZMLP12345 said:
so Beerus nullified a Universal attack while he was holding back, where would you guys think a max power Beerus would be, he might've been using 70% since that what he was using in BOG
He explicitly stated he used 100% and that it was required . So pretty sure he was at max...

Let's be smart here.

Beeurs said he used 100% of his power to nullified a Universal attack and lied about using his full power at goku.

Do you guys think he wasn't lying about using 100% to nullified that attack? He chould had powered down after that.

He explicitly stated he used 100% and that it was required . So pretty sure he was at max...

Yes but he also stated he was using 100% of his power fighting Goku which then proved to be false

Meh we can't be certain but he did say it seriously. To think he'd lowball himself by saying his power is only universal at FP seems pretty weird to me .

yeah, he wasnt intending to lowball himself from the perspective of looking weak, he said that so goku can think his power is within reach

honestly, i wud still be happy with universal beerus for now... if it gets accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back