• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball and Asura's Wrath Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OBD Wiki has put Beerus as universe level now due to how he nullified his and Goku's combined attack that was going to destroy the universe in episode 13 by using 100% of his power. I think that's solid enough reasoning so Beerus should be upgraded to that level here as well.

Xolon said:
The OBD Wiki has put Beerus as universe level now due to how he nullified his and Goku's combined attack that was going to destroy the universe in episode 13 by using 100% of his power. I think that's solid enough reasoning so Beerus should be upgraded to that level here as well.
It's probably going to happen, but we just need to wait. Here right now the system for classification is being revised.

Micah007123 said:
Xolon said:
It's probably going to happen, but we just need to wait. Here right now the system for classification is being revised.
Alright then.

The Everlasting said:
@Majin Acolyte
Because he only created Gaia. All mention of a "world" appear to point towards a planet, unlike something like Final Fantasy XIII. The point of the final battle is to prevent him from destroying Gaia, not the universe.
No, Asura said "The world is not yours." which Chakravartin replied: "On the contrary, I created it.", and Asura said in the Japanese version "Sekai", which Sekai is referred to the universe.

beerus should me multi galaxy level not universal because the DB universe is smaller compared to the real universe

Zeref10 said:
beerus should me multi galaxy level not universal because the DB universe is smaller compared to the real universe
Even using the 4 galaxy model (which I am really starting to doubt) The attack was calced at universe level by fan of RPGs IIRC

Dbfan and critic said:
Zeref10 said:
Even using the 4 galaxy model (which I am really starting to doubt) The attack was calced at universe level by fan of RPGs IIRC
I did not calc it, Nibbler did that

Also, I really do not get why Gotenks is not large star level. Even if SSJ3 Goku is not large star level he is close and SSJ3 Gotenks >>> SSJ3 Goku

The energy required to destroy 8 galaxies cannot logically be equivalent to destroying 170 billion galaxies.

Please permanently drop this. Unless you have new conclusive proof of the Dragon Ball universe being as large as ours, the characters cannot logically be of regular universe level, and it is strongly against the rules to nag about it.

I am personally fine with multi-galaxy level however, but it depends on what the other admins, and especially Lord Kavpeny think?

I'm fairly certain chain reactions aren't considered under their own power, per se. Therefore, I don't think either of them would qualify for being universal themselves, unless I'm missing something here.

The whole four galaxy thing comes from a guidebook which is secondary canon. And on top of that even the guidebok itself is contradictory since certain things are said like the galaxies are endless (which could be referring to how we see our own universe as forever expanding) and there is no plural for galaxy in japanese. Also there's an image in DB Super where we can see a galaxy in the background and there's no way it could take up 1 fourth of the universe.

Xolon said:
The whole four galaxy thing comes from a guidebook which is secondary canon. And on top of that even the guidebok itself is contradictory since certain things are said like the galaxies are endless (which could be referring to how we see our own universe as forever expanding) and there is no plural for galaxy in japanese. Also there's an image in DB Super where we can see a galaxy in the background and there's no way it could take up 1 fourth of the universe.
Also that galaxy in questioned looked like a quasar, which are ancient unstable galaxies

There is a massive difference between a universe constantly expanding and actually being infinite.

As for the size of the Dragon Ball universe, please read this: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11656

However, you have repeatedly been warned that this is not up for discussion any more, as we are sick and tired of having to argue about it month in and month out. If you do not drop it, we will be forced to block you.

S1999: Isn't that from a non-canon game?

@Antvasima

IMO, given the fact that every episode of Dragon Ball Super is likely to bring massive feats, and considering the fact that the staff is pushed to its limits already, I doubt it would be very practical to have a discussion similar to this one every single week.

I think a far more efficient method would be to leave Dragon Ball profiles as they are for now, until Super gets over (or at the very least until a major arc gets over). For the time being, we should list it on the Wiki Discussion Rules section that all Super profiles are due for a major revision, and that there be no other threads pertaining to Dragon Ball profile upgrades for the time being.

Does that sound reasonable?

GTgokussj4 said:
Screenshot (443)
Screenshot (445)
Does these count as Galaxies or not just asking.
The top one looks more like a quasar

Quasar by tadp0l3-d3i5axl
Also the bottom picture, can someone calc how far away it is?

@Lord Kavpeny Well, I think that changing the profiles to multi-galaxy level should be easy enough, but it is your call, and I agree that it might be an idea to put up a note. However, DBS will run for almost two years more. It seems a bit unfair to not upgrade the characters during all of that time.

@Antvasima

It would be getting upgraded while the show is going on

EDIT:

Did not read LK post thoroughly

@Lord Kavpeny The first arc is almost done though, so I agree that we could wait with any further upgrades until the next arc is done, and so onwards.

I would have to agree with Antvasima and go with upgrading the characters per story arc.

Two years?? I was unaware Super was going to run that long.

In that case, a change-per-arc seems more reasonable instead.

Lord Kavpeny said:
Two years?? I was unaware Super was going to run that long.
In that case, a change-per-arc seems more reasonable instead.
It's 100 episodes released weekly. That's 100 weeks, which is roughly 2 years. So... yeah. I agree with the motion of upgrading them per arc.

100 is a rough estimate

if the series sells well, then it might be a LOT more,optimistically 200+

it is getting a good viewer response, but in japan, its mostly about the sales of merchendices, so i hope it sells well

Viturino said:
Someone explain me the difference between Sagas and Arcs
An arc is a subsection of a saga

Freeza Saga

-Vegeta arc

-Namek arc

-Ginyu Tokusentai arc

-Freeza Saga arc part 1

-Freeza Saga Arc part 2 (Goku vs Freeza)

Cell Saga

-Android arc

-Imperfect Cell arc

-Cell Saga arc

-Cell Games arc

Boo Saga

-Budokai arc

-Babidi arc

-Fusion arc

-Super Boo arc

-Kid Boo arc

Battle of Gods saga

-Life arc (episodes 1-4)

-Beeurs arc (episodes 5-8)

-Goku vs Beerus arc (episodes 9-14)

Well, about Asura's Wrath.

Chakravartin created an universe is valid, an observable universe has at least 100 billions of galaxies.

If Chakravartin would take a million years to create an entire universe, he have to create between 250 and 300 galaxies per day.

If he would take a billion years, he has to create a galaxy each 3 or 4 days, considering he has to rest because it would take a lot of energy for him to create a galaxy.

Even for a very low end, he would create a galaxy per year, but considering Chakravartin's personality, he doesn't look someone being patient.

And the Milky Way Galaxy feat sucking it to the center, there is two enough reasons to put Chakravartin at Galaxy level+.

Except, as I mentioned before, it isn't. It is not directly addressed that Chakravartin created the universe. For more elaboration, read this blog post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back