• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Eggman vs Rick Sanchez | Genius Battle

Incon for me. I still think Zavok could potentially turn all of Rick's tech against him, rendering most of his win cons null, but fortune cookies remain a problem.

IDK who to vote honestly, sounds like both have solid, and I mean SOLID options to taken out one or the other.

At least eggman is insane, not a loser..

The Phantom Ruby can easily create endless amounts of Zavok clones, having done so throughout all of Sonic Forces
  • Outside Influence: None. No characters of either verse, aside from those participating in the battle, may influence the outcome of the battle in any way. That means they may not join the fight, grant buffs, create shields, provide information etc. Exceptions are things like blessings, calling upon some higher entities power for a spell, summoning familiars to battle for them, having another character as equipment or more generally spoken the things which are listed on the profile as part of a characters own powers and abilities.
From what I understand Egg Man doesn't "own" them nor can he just summon them. Even the profile of Zavok says the chance they got to betray Egg Man they did, I dont I feel like we need to put a line to what Egg Man can use. If I am wrong please correct me but this would be the same as Rick grabbing Morty with him since even though they "control" those beings they do not "own" them, they are still their own beings and characters

Idk maybe I am yapping

• Outside Influence: None. No characters of either verse, aside from those participating in the battle, may influence the outcome of the battle in any way. That means they may not join the fight, grant buffs, create shields, provide information etc. Exceptions are things like blessings, calling upon some higher entities power for a spell, summoning familiars to battle for them, having another character as equipment or more generally spoken the things which are listed on the profile as part of a characters own powers and abilities.
From what I understand Egg Man doesn't "own" them nor can he just summon them. Even the profile of Zavok says the chance they got to betray Egg Man they did, I dont I feel like we need to put a line to what Egg Man can use. If I am wrong please correct me but this would be the same as Rick grabbing Morty with him since even though they "control" those beings they do not "own" them, they are still their own beings and characters

Idk maybe I am yapping
You are

Idk maybe I am yapping
The betrayal part wasn't the case with the Phantom Ruby clones, because those are just entirely under the whims of the Phantom Ruby's wielder. And this isn't necessarily outside help, because these clones are being created by the Phantom Ruby - which is a part of Eggman's equipment. They're tangible illusions, basically

I was asked to comment here. Despite skimming the 3 pages, I'm unsure how to vote.
& I doubt it'd be much easier to try & consult the profiles of these two.

Maybe I should ask for a summary of the primary-consideration win conditions in this matchup?

Back