• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Eggman vs Rick Sanchez | Genius Battle

I will be answering all the wincons I can see from Egg Man, saying either Rick can counter them or they are possible wincons that can make him win. Obviously both have wincons so.
  • Neo Metal
Now I personally don't think this is an actual good wincon. I see Metal Sonic can steal all this stuff but "Gained Sonic's and Shadow's biodata by being attacked by them" this means he needs to literally hit them to gain this. So its not like Rick will allow this.

Federation has already tried copying Rick's intelligence, trying to gain the formula for some of his inventions. Yet when they tried it Rick simply hacked into their systems freed himself and destroyed the entire thing in one afternoon.

It could work maybe? I doubt it though. Lets say it worked though, it wouldnt matter because Rick could just keep amping his intelligence to outwit it.

Just amp his intelligence to even more supergenius, like these machines made Snuffles go from ANIMALISTIC to SUPERGENIUS. Another one made Summer go from Gifted to Extraordinary Genius. Now image a Rick with this equipment and a mega seed lol
  • Mind Control
Problem with Rick's resistance is that its kind of powernull, he simply can free himself from mind control. You could also argue it has a layer since the mind control it stopped could affect Rick who was shown that he can resists Heistotrons mind manipulation.
  • Phantom Ruby
This is now actually really useful, it basically allows Egg Man to have infinite army. Problem is Rick has many ways to bypass it.

Perception - Rick's perception is 5D and even though you guys told me Ruby can affect 5D stuff its not on the profile. But whats more important is Rick is actually somewhat resistant to this. Not in any actual resistance but with raw intelligence. So it barely matters really.

"He discerned that he was ensconced within a simulation, which was within another simulation, itself nestled within a larger simulation. The final layer was nearly indistinguishable from reality in every conceivable aspect. Later, he manipulated and tricked the aliens into self-destructing."

Clones/Illusions - Rick can genuinly just nuke the entire army, instantly attack Egg Man ignoring the army or just directly affect Egg Man ignoring his army. His decoys would also keep making more decoys which could technically possibly could allow Rick to have his army to keep being alive? Barely matters since I am starting to think Rick will just try to destroy it all or affect it all at the same time.
  • Nightmare Eggman form
Since yall kinda said it wasnt that useful I dont have much to say on it. It could work maybe but the CM 1 doesnt even seem to be used in combat from Egg Man.
  • Metal Virus
My problem with this is that its specifically Organic tissue, yet as we all know Rick is barely organic anymore. Most of his army will also be decoys and possibly clones which again could bypass the Virus by not being Organic. Plus Rick has a similar ability by just throwing Mr. Frundles at Egg Man lol.
  • Heistotron, Space Cruiser and Sage (The AI Gang)
Heistotron is infinitely superior, this is due to the number of things they can do. Now Sage is part of Cyber Space but she is only integrated into it, which does not mean she like has infinite intelligence or whatever Omega is implying. Anyways ignoring this her best feat seems to be "able to run 1,700,050 simulations in an extremely short timeframe and had run millions of them"

Yet Heistotron absolutely destroys this feat by doing 975 trillion 467 billion heist in an extremely limited amount of time, these Heists werent even just stealing from a Museum. He was literally stealing entire planets and solar systems. Heistotron and Rick also was able to make a insane Heist plan that contained 5069 layers and doublecrosses inside of it.

Number difference is too much... hell EVEN IF WE ASSUME Sage has all this infinite knowledge. Space Cruiser has it too.

It literally has information on the infinite multiverse, Rick can just use it like Google. It has infinite universes information in it, infinite information.

I will now be talking about Rick's wincons. Thing I believe Egg Man cannot deal with, I'll also not be biased and see if Egg Man can deal with them.
  • Mmm I am Mr Frundles!
Rick could use Mr. Frundles to take over Egg Man, he could grab and find thousands to millions of them and drop them on Egg Mans army. Even a single one of these goobers are capable of transmutating and taking over an entire planet and every single object on it in just a few seconds. Thats like quantillion objects. Rick also implied he couldn't kill Mr. Frundles so it has a strong durability (Rick can enhance it with forcefields)

Egg Man could potentially use Reality Warping? Might not be fast enough though. Not sure.
  • BFR
Rick could just BFR Egg Man. He only has Tier 1 Range with Egg Wizard and its only a possibility. So Egg Man cannot come back from it.

Hell Rick can do it without his portal gun, which means he can BFR the entire army at once (S1 Ep11)
  • Weapon too cool for a name
I love this. Rick has access to infinite realities and is able to make machines that literally just grab versions of beings across them. So technically Rick could go to a reality where Egg Man is a dumbass/paralysed/dead/small or anything and shoot it with its laser. This will INSTANTLY wipe out EVERY SINGLE EGG MAN in EVERY SINGLE UNIVERSE. Mind. Soul. Gone. Nothing is left. Done.

Space Cruiser can also scout and has information on the infinite multiverse so it can easily find an Egg Man.
  • Anti Matter Gun + Portals
Whichever machine Eggman is fighting in, Rick can just bypass by opening a portal inside its cockpit and shooting inside it. It's in character for him to do that too. He's literally done this exact thing to dozens of alien ships at once. Of course, he would need to use his anti-matter gun in order to one-shot since Eggman has durabillity way beyond baseline tier Low 2-C... Not voting yet, but this easy win condition is hard to counter since Light Man Eggman is restricted
  • Transmutation with Space Cruiser
Space Cruiser has something very similar to Metal Virus... expect much more powerful. It can INSTANTLY transmutate EVERY SINGLE ORGANIC BEING in the entire planet.

Its also shown Rick's transmutation is NOT limited to organic beings. Which means it COULD work on Egg Mans army.
  • Sealing
Rick could seal Egg Man, he just needs to throw this small bomb into his cockpit likely with Portals..

Egg Man could prepare for this and protect himself, not sure how but I doubt he'll be taken down that easily.
  • Empathic Manipulation
Again, Rick could literally just make the Toxifier or use Love Potion to make EVERYTHING in Egg Mans army and Egg Man himself into either this maniac toxic beings who'll likely attack eachother or make them all fall in love with Rick. This covers the planet instantly.
  • Fortune Cookies Baby!
Yeah. Egg Man does not really have an answer to this. Only thing, from what I can see that can even remotely deal with it is Metal Sonic and he can only do it in Super form.

Rick is also able to negate Acasuality Type 4 of everyone in the universe. So it also doesnt matter...
  • Raw Intelligence + Social Influencing
Yeah. Rick is just so much smarter. Both in combat and planning and AI. He has already outsmarted and manipulated other supergenius to omniscient beings and knowing that Egg man is...

"Immature and short-tempered. Has little direct combat experience outside of using his machines" and from what I know in the games his general intelligence is generally not impressive. Its mostly his bots that do the work

I think Rick could also just manipulate him into killing himself.

Hell lets say Egg Man is smarter than Rick. IT DOESNT MATTER! He can literally just amp his intelligence to even more supergenius, like these machines made Snuffles go from ANIMALISTIC to SUPERGENIUS. Another one made Summer go from Gifted to Extraordinary Genius. Now image a Rick with this equipment and a mega seed lol
  • Meta Reality
This is little silly but I think it could maybe work? Rick could genuinly go into Meta Reality which would mean Egg Man cannot affect him unless he has meta/plot travel and stuff. Then he could either try to get Brett Con on his side to just instantly win but I doubt this will happen since they aren't friends.

Or maybe Rick can just pray to Jesus (this is a wincon Idc Idc)
  • Knowledge...
Rick could easily find out who Egg Man is and just learn everything. Sage or Egg Man can't. Now you ask? Why? Well Rick's literally have technology that passively hide them from others, you literally cannot research them since they are completely hidden. Since I dont recall Egg Man being able to bypass something like this nor can Sage really do according to her profile.

Hell Rick could also just grab a few Morties and a jumper cable. This would allow him to even hide from OTHER RICKS. You know the guys who can do shit like this

Information Analysis (Can analyze entire galaxies to find specific types of planets with his devices,[2] he can detect how many hours a day is on a planet.[2] He is able to analyze beings and objects at a molecular level,[2] can measure power levels of objects or beings.[39] Rick can analyze all possible forces acting on a planet to determine whether they were caused by an unknown entity or a local inhabitant[14])
Information Analysis and Cosmic Knowledge (Space Cruiser can be used to scout through the multiverse to find a specific type of universe[13])

Yet Rick could straight up make himself invisible to them. Which means Egg Man will likely go into this battle without even knowing shit about Rick.
  • Death Crystals!
Rick can also bring Death Crystals which will always tell him how to stay alive, and the best course of actions. This is genuinly borderline causality manipulation since Morty managed to make the entire world forgive him by following the guidance of the crystal and emitting the precise tones and frequencies necessary for absolution. So like technically if Rick sees it he could say "Wamba Kumba Love" and instantly Egg Man will stop and start crying or smth. Its broken as hell and makes Rick practically invincible allowing him to choose the best option that'll allow him to survive.
  • Pure AP
Even though Egg Man is powerful... he is Low 2-C. And he needs a 2-A nuke to kill Rick. So Rick could just blow Egg Man up and his army. Now Egg Man could possibly try to use his reality altering stuff but I am not sure if it will allow him to escape death easily or something...

My Opinions? Well I gotta say this match is HARD. Like wow these guys are fucking filled with guns. I personally have little idea who wins, its pretty close.

I want to ask one question, how can Egg Man get past Rick's Cookies and Acasuality 4 Negation? If I dont get a good answer I personally say Rick, if there is a good answer I'll personally say Inconclusive.

I love this matchup, no matter who wins I love it. I wish I didn't have to limit Egg Man but since yall gave him 6D shit I had to lol. If you guys think its unfair we could just make it Incon. I have never written something this long for quite some time. Feels great, love this duo. Love Egg Man (Not in a freaky way). ❤️

To not make myself look biased, this'll be my last message. Depending on the answer for Fortune Cookies, I'll make my vote and wait for others opinions.

Last edited:
Back