• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Eggman vs Rick Sanchez | Genius Battle

Where can I see this?

Also Kratos vs Rick match might be viable but might just stomp because of Rick's laundry list of Abilities and Hax

His devil form scales to 6D, but if you think Egg Man can still have a chance I'll make the thread
If you unequalize speed, I strongly believe that Eggman wins handily. With equalized speed, I'm not sure who takes it just like I'm not sure who takes it here.
or maybe... we can use someone else
Archie Eggman could be interesting too. Sure. He might end up being upgraded from 1-C to 1-A though.

If you unequalize speed
I mean if Rick has prep time he can just make all his stuff Immesurable with Time Crystals, but sure I can make the match maybe.
Archie Eggman could be interesting too. Sure. He might end up being upgraded from 1-C to 1-A though.
Awh man, well do you think Archie would be more fair or no? Since Game Eggman can be one shot by Ricks AP

I mean if Rick has prep time he can just make all his stuff Immesurable with Time Crystals, but sure I can make the match maybe.
I disagree with immeasurable time crystals, but by the same logic Eggman could upgrade his tech to have the same second degree immeasurable speed that his Light Man Eggman form and the Time Eater have.
Awh man, well do you think Archie would be more fair or no? Since Game Eggman can be one shot by Ricks AP
For now, he might be. The match seems less like a brain-**** at least

but by the same logic Eggman could upgrade his tech to have the same second degree immeasurable speed that his Light Man Eggman form and the Time Eater have.
I mean yeah. They are pretty equal in speed with prep, you said eggman would blitz so I was confused lol

Anyways Ill make archie match later tomorrow

Back